Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
FUG just lost a legend only to gain a mythical beast.

At the end of the rescue mission :

Yama : from 1 to 3 fangs
Jinsung : get EOB (a man can dream)
Baam : skipping around the tower like it's an all-you-can-eat buffet

New wave ? More like new tsunami which will swallow everything

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Love how Bam has overcome his main weakness: durability.

His other weakness: stamina, we'll have to wait and see.
It says he was parrying the moves. He didn't tank them a la Kallavan.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
people should now that baam will come out even stronger after absorbing white and also he finally use his real power the sun and he may use it again in the future, i think that SUI is preparing Baam to face the FH of lo po bia who will be the real boss of this arc.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
this baam could fodderise the princess too, i think only FH will be able to handle him at this point. this white here is really strong, he is even stronger than the white who fought kallavan since he absorbed the souls of a lot of HR and rankers in the battlefield he may even be stronger than his prime.
The fuck you say his prime is when he billion of soul .

Here he has just maximum thousand soul .

Still top 50 are in very high tier compared to guy in the nest add siu could come with blue hole monster . White is powerful but not so powerful in the nest .

And bam is sweating against white in this chapter .

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Could be the demon itself that allow white to do the soul thing that he’s absorbing

lol maybe she know A.A is his right hand, plus is her brother, she can’t talk to baam directly yet so the best way could be through A.A? What will happend if the army see asensio openly fighting them? Never ask that to yourself?
That what I meant all his powers, spells and abilities being condensing into a single sword, and leave white as a shell, since the demon changed him due to soul spell, so he should die instantly if bam takes all the powers.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The fuck you say his prime is when he billion of soul .

Here he has just maximum thousand soul .

Still top 50 are in very high tier compared to guy in the nest add siu could come with blue hole monster . White is powerful but not so powerful in the nest .

And bam is sweating against white in this chapter .
Billion weak souls is still weak, couple hr souls should be more valuable than a couple 100 million normal souls, quality>quantity a soul like bam's is worth more than all non irregular souls in the tower, cause it's hax.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, and he gained more!
As mentioned, source?

The design has improved this week, the explosion scenes are not confusing and I loved the way SIU designed the attacks coming in to kill White.

Besides, there's not much to say, this fight was boring from beginning to end, in every way its only interesting point is to know what SIU intends to do with White.
Agreed.

Finally, a chapter that doesn't leave me pouring ivermectin over my eyeballs.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Billion weak souls is still weak, couple hr souls should be more valuable than a couple 100 million normal souls, quality>quantity a soul like bam's is worth more than all non irregular souls in the tower, cause it's hax.
1 billion is not for the power but the stamina if white had one billion of soul he would not lost his stamina so easily .

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's a fitting end for White, the sworn enemy in the hidden floor, the sword, proved to be his unwillingness to let it go, the sword that Baam used as a medium to absorb him and his desire to surpass his father that led him to fight an irregular like Baam knowing it was something not meant for him. The moment the Sun got activated White was always gonna lose but he betted everything in the chance of absorbing Baam (his greed) and confidence in his close quarter combat skills (arrogance), precisely his weaknesses, that were always so evident and made him predictable. Love it

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
He wouldn't steamroll her but she can't beat him straight up either, even if she is stronger, the black shinsoo being amplified by the orb, dominate the shinsoo around bam in a wide range, that alone is gonna put a lot of hr at a disadvantage especially if bam chooses to fight at range you can't touch him, without brute forcing the black shinsoo, do you see the number of bangs bam can make and the size, plus their being powered by shinwonryu, it's a tough match up.
They are not bang .

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
If baam concentrates all his powers in his both hands,won't baam's next attack going to be like jinsung's dragon tiger gate?
He is concentrating his powers into taking white powers, he already did an attack as distraction that was the white light from Meteor shower, white let his guard down and bam grabbed the sword and devour it like bm.

They are not bang
What are they? Im not talking about the loops, I'm talking about the bangs being fired out of the orb.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

1 billion is not for the power but the stamina if white had one billion of soul he would not lost his stamina so easily .
Power>=stamina the reason he is losing is not stamina he just weaker than bam and their in a small space so no escape, the sun an eclipse a billion souls plus you have the thorn 1 as constant energy source.

Last edited:

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
He is concentrating his powers into taking white powers, he already did an attack as distraction that was the white light from Meteor shower, white let his guard down and bam grabbed the sword and devour it like bm.

What are they?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Power>=stamina the reason he is losing is not stamina he just weaker than bam and their in a small space so no escape, the sun an eclipse a billion souls plus you have the thorn 1 as constant energy source.

He is losing on stamina and his power was enough if he could spam his attack like with kallavan.

What is sure the last attack he rushed to bam because he lost stamina.

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
For the chapter, I felt the intensity of the fight this time round, and that art of White's beautiful footwork looks like SIU's predestined eulogy for White.

Me to White: Learn more about your future meals, it's not all of them we cook with a spell.

I would have preferred Baam's words to White to be an internal monologue, well with the exception of ' This is it, you are finished'.

Now other thoughts,
I at first wondered why Baam has stopped using the transformation aka red swords, but as the chapter progresses I suppose my hopes that SIU wanted to equip the administrator like sword with Arie swordsmanship becoming more solidified.

Also with regards to the same transformation is why I don't believe Baam is going to nerfed anytime soon. Right now he's just showing his prowess as a wave controller, which to White's shame, led to his defeat in close combat. Physical manifestations with regards to the SUN might be possible going forward.

I also don't think Baam is losing power by using the souls, the Sun took what it wanted from Doom, and Baam still has been using transformation in a way he wants anyway.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
He is losing on stamina and his power was enough if he could spam his attack like with kallavan.

What is sure the last attack he rushed to bam because he lost stamina.
Yeah your right there he wouldn't be able to with stand couple more waves, spamming attacks even if he had the stamina is wouldn't make much difference, Bam wasn't gonna lose when it came to endurance no matter what, if bam wanted to kill him he could rush him and fight close, he clearly after something by trying to take white powers directly, white strength has a cap which is his innate talent, in his prime he lost to a princess from his family, so stamina isn't the meta in tog, it's hax as long as your haxed enough nothing matters.

salo14419

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Panama
So Baam has been toying with White all along? How shocking. I have to agree with the KR side on this matter.

Baam went from bottom HR (probably even lower) to toy with an enemy that should be around 100st ranker during his prime. It's a massive bump in terms of damage. It's not a gradual increase. It's wild.

Ozman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
This two episode ;at last baam was trully a irregular, ı felt in my bones now.this was the music in my ears.