Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Heisamess

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Baam in all the years showed zero or maybe negative interest in anyone phisically let alone romantically. Even when Endorsi was on top of him with a knee between his legs he was not even a lil bit flustered.

And yeah i know its just fun talk. Its that i dont think there will be any plot with baam+romance. (Istg i dont want even more hostage situations)

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Baam in all the years showed zero or maybe negative interest in anyone phisically let alone romantically. Even when Endorsi was on top of him with a knee between his legs he was not even a lil bit flustered.

And yeah i know its just fun talk. Its that i dont think there will be any plot with baam+romance. (Istg i dont want even more hostage situations)
Bam was sweating when endorsi tried to seduce him on the name hunt station look to the few panel very closely

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Sorry to say this, but Endorssi sucks in my eyes. I Like Boss Chicks, not bossy chicks

Bam was sweating when endorsi tried to seduce him on the name hunt station look to the few panel very closely
Maybe because her knees were too close to his twin pearls?

voaneves

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Bang On!

It feels like people misunderstand SIU and Bam completely. I have followed the story from its inception. Bam was loaded and stuffed with power from Babyhood. His power was so horrifying before he entered the tower, so much that he was locked in a cave with servant girl Rachel, Yep I think Rachel knows Arlen and used to be her servant.

What we are seeing now is some of the potential he always had, plus what he has acquired by using his absorption power, since entering the Tower, The only difference now is that he has overcome his Naivety through severe mental/ emotional shock.

Bam's strength now is not surprising to early readers who have been waiting for many years for something like this to finally happen.
Nice theory you got there!!

But yeah, been waiting for too long for the monster to come out :nerd

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Baam is going to have a Princess harem whether he wants it or not.

Y'all will call it a crack ship until Maschenny steals his lips while they fight. :datass

Hell, she might just do it to tease Yuri later. :umad
Personalitywise, I can totally see that.. if Yuri is present.. hahah

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Looking at the chapter, this reminds me a bit of when bam confronted kallavan. Rather than matching the enemy in terms of raw power bam is simply overwhelming them with more and more shinsoo. Pretty much a perfect abuse of the shinsoo loop. I do think this time around bam took it a step further than against kallavan though. Bam is using the loop but also simultaneously throwing as many bangs as he possibly could at white. Pretty much a two pronged attack that never ends. By all appearances what is happening here is that bam set up the rig that rains black shinsoo on white... Which on top of it all appears to be automatic at this point. Which leaves bam's shinsoo control ready to continue taking power from the loop and power up as many bangs as he can make at a time. For someone like white, as blessed as he might be, he just wouldn't be able to muster up his full power with such unfavorable conditions. It's simply not how shinsoo combat works. Everything is chipping away at his capacity to control or muster shinsoo for attacks.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Urek is IRREGULAR RANKER, Baam is irregular regular, that is not a good comparison, urek would beat the shit out of adori while play ping pong

Im sure it need more than 1% to beat baam, cause it need 1% to beat karaka, and baam is way stronger than karaka at this point, i gotta said 2 - 3%
other guy said urek would need %5 power to defeat baam that's why i said he would need only %1 besides urek didn't use shinsu enchanment or shinsu while oneshotting karaka and he only used one finger as such i wouldn't be surpised if he were to beat baam with only %1 power (though he would need shinsu)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
On that note, it is probably the case that this specific setup that is allowing bam to overwhelm white (black shinsoo rain plus endless stream of bangs) wouldn't work on kallavan. Since kallavan is so absurdly durable he would be able to simply take the rain as if it was nothing. Hence kallavan wouldn't waste any of his capacity to control shinsoo defending from it like white had to do.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
It's will have a great consequence!! everyone will see how much bam is muscular and everyone will fall for his extraordinary charms,face and body, bam harem will become much bigger than ever it's will be a great chaos
it looks like mama arlene's prophecy is wrong since his majesty looks like gonna devour zahard princess of tower rather than whole tower

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I will stick my neck out and suggest that the sun is a gift from Phantaminum to set Bam up so he can gradually accumulate enough power to Punish Jahad.

It is Bam's own power given that he had it inside him when he was reborn/resurected.
i don't think it just makes a axis to have that kind of power and even if they have that kind of power why they should give to a someone random person.

Besides if i remember correctly Baam was born as irregular even though he born on the inside of tower,Zahard said he doesn't understand Baam even though he didn't see Baam after he killed him which means He was talking about baby baam,i think it's most likely baam's own innate talent or he was powerful axis in his past life since it was kinda confusing when he always stated that "maybe i always had that kind of power but it just wasn't on surface".

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
it looks like mama arlene's prophecy is wrong since his majesty looks like gonna devour zahard princess of tower rather than whole tower
??? Say What ???

i don't think it just makes a axis to have that kind of power and even if they have that kind of power why they should give to a someone random person.

Besides if i remember correctly Baam was born as irregular even though he born on the inside of tower,Zahard said he doesn't understand Baam even though he didn't see Baam after he killed him which means He was talking about baby baam,i think it's most likely baam's own innate talent or he was powerful axis in his past life since it was kinda confusing when he always stated that "maybe i always had that kind of power but it just wasn't on surface".
Irregulars are those who opened the Tower Gates on their own power, or Chosen by the Tower to be allowed in from outside, This is different from Headon chosing people from residential area of the tower. Also Bam was born inside the Tower, but he died. We don't know where he was when he was revived from death.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Androssi is a princess of zahard the princess of zahard were created to withstand the child of zahard so she will probably be able to withstand bam child at least bam blood surpass those of zahard but I don't think the blood power things really is important it's was just a lie from zahard that no one can withstand his blood so that he could remains a worshiper of Arlen take for example the family head their blood are also very powerful but their have so many wife and child
it's already has been debunked zahard not being able to have a child.

Khun eduan was said to be able to smash every living creature in tower dude it just doesn't make sense for zahard not being able to make a child,he might be stronger than khun eduan but i don't think there is a huge gap between them considering their fight in HF.

Pretty sure it's just a lie which zahard said to not have a affair with someone other than arlene.

Btw i'm pretty confused how he still loves her and still doesn't have a affair with zahard princess considering how daddy's princess are super hot.

His majesty ? You want white to devour the princess are you were talking about bam the poisonous honey
i referred to baam as his majesty considering he will smash every zahard princess in tower ☺ i don't think zahard would dare to keep calling himself as king while his precious daughters would get smashed.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
He does blame himself for Akraptor and Prince though (he should be blaming Wangnan).
I can understand why he would blame himself for Prince and Akraptor. If he had prioritized helping Horyang instead of chasing Rachel, a lot of things might not have happened.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
??? Say What ???

Irregulars are those who opened the Tower Gates on their own power, or Chosen by the Tower to be allowed in from outside, This is different from Headon chosing people from residential area of the tower. Also Bam was born inside the Tower, but he died. We don't know where he was when he was revived from death.
i understood what are you trying to say, i was trying to say while baam wasn't irregular like 13 GW who opened the gate on their on own,he was still free from every contract on tower he still held haxes of irregular even before zahard killed him considering how zahard wasn't able to understand him and told his data he might regret it.And zahard only saw baam when he was baby except when they met on HF.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I see it (and lowkey want it, even if he doesn't reciprocate) because it would be about the biggest god troll imaginable on Aguero. I'm down with that, and SIU has never seen an excuse to make that dude's life a living hell that he wasn't keen to pounce on.
That kind of NTR probably isn't happening

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still trying to make sense of Baam being able to turn a sword impaling into a power outlet LOL. And when the hell did our boy learn to put an actual successful plan into motion mid-battle?!! Did he learn that ability from His Majesty???

Albeda impaled Baam in the HT!, I wonder if that was the same sword??? She was surprised that Baam was quickly able to take her power the 1st time and I wonder was that what happened when White 1st pulled out this sword and struck Baam!!! Baam mentioned he was unable to move from the blow, Was he just in shock at the the moment from absorbing White's power!??!

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
On that note, it is probably the case that this specific setup that is allowing bam to overwhelm white (black shinsoo rain plus endless stream of bangs) wouldn't work on kallavan. Since kallavan is so absurdly durable he would be able to simply take the rain as if it was nothing. Hence kallavan wouldn't waste any of his capacity to control shinsoo defending from it like white had to do.
I don't actually agree. Yes, Kallavan's defense is top notch, but White was able to damage him. White only got to Baam because Baam let him... his shinsoo was overwhelming White and he wasn't able to break through it. I don't think kallavan would be able to just sit there and wait all day waiting it for end.

What Baam is doing now is different from what he did with kallavan. Against Kallavan he was trowing endeless shinsoo from the loops. Now he's taking control of the area a la hell joe. White is protected because of his barrier density.
He's also fueling the loops with the shinsoo from the area he took control. Is too much shinsoo in a small area, making it rain. The rain isn't an attack, it's a side effect. A simple side effect that's constantly damaging White's barrier.
On top of that he's using the meteor shower.

At least that's what I'm getting from his shit.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Feels like HT was a FUG ploy to power up Baam via His Majesty! By Hwa Ryun and her FUG supporters who could be the same people Karaka and Rachel are involved with! Albeda was probably going to join Baam in the HT, had Baam been READY for the PU!!! But the HT had to rush to the LS due to circumstances!!!

We know JH was completely against it, but later gave in after Baam/AA outsmarted him!