Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

Zanza

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is a villain either you accept it's or not he is a damn villain you know in tog a villain isn't necessary someone against bam but someone who have done worst thing gustang have most probably done many atrocities he is not a saint in tog their isn't such thing as good and evil every character are a villain in their way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

zahard hair is more like a yellow golden and Rachel hair is blonde not yellow and for wagnan case it's yellow but can also be considered blonde
No he's not. Just drop it already lol. The villain thing was a mistranslation as i said pages back. No matter how many times you say he's a villain doesn't make it true. And "probably done many atrocities" isn't a argument. Come back with proof or be quiet!

Last edited:

King Dryst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
That's what you guys are thinking because Rachel told it's you all are believing it's a lie
I at least am hoping that it's true and that he actually does it.

Zanza

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is a villain either you accept it's or not he is a damn villain you know in tog a villain isn't necessary someone against bam but someone who have done worst thing gustang have most probably done many atrocities he is not a saint in tog their isn't such thing as good and evil every character are a villain in their way

zahard hair is more like a yellow golden and Rachel hair is blonde not yellow and for wagnan case it's yellow but can also be considered blonde
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's what you guys are thinking because Rachel told it's you all are believing it's a lie but no we have already seen multiple times at bam true nature he has the power to devour everything exactly like what Rachel told him a monster that will devour everything on the tower and Rachel doesn't really hate bam I mean he has some hatred for him but she also cares for him she loves bam and also hate him because he is stealing her dream
And we seen plenty of proof of Zahard's evil nature lol. So according to you, everything Rachel says is true, and everything we seen and heard about Zahard isn't lmao. Your bias is showing. This is my last response to your babel.

Last edited:

Pro Factor

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
How can we be sure that Enryu will come back? If Enryu's god is so worried that someone else get the thorn, why bother kill a Guardian, leave a thorn, when he could just directly give an unremovable power into Baam? For me, it's free real estate on who to get the thorn at the end. Right now Bam got but nothing stops from being plundered, in fact FUG wanted to make a weapon out of Bam having the thorn for a Slayer to use.
SIU promised us that we will see Enryu in a story,so that pretty much answers first question,as for thorn,sure,for you it might be free real estate. For Enryu it's probably not.

voaneves

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The real Villain is drums rolls....
The tower.
as long as people are alive there will be suffering.unlock infinite genjustsu.
wait that s not tog.

but seriously though i think the villain is not a Person.
when they try to conquer the final floor i think baam and the rest will be faced with a dilemna.crossing outside will come at a great cost probably the shinsoo in the tower will get affected somehow.
so to complete the journey they have to make a though choice.
that s only way it will be interesting.
baam since he was child was trying to get out.
he probably will break through and get a lot of people dead in the end.
That's interesting. This tower is meant to generate an Axis user too, so it would be cool to see if there are anything related to this. I still think that Headon is a very shady character and he could be a final boss, that even Zahard couldn't foresee (135F or smth?)

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
That's interesting. This tower is meant to generate an Axis user too, so it would be cool to see if there are anything related to this. I still think that Headon is a very shady character and he could be a final boss, that even Zahard couldn't foresee (135F or smth?)
I mean that's just a fan theory tbh.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
being axis isn't something you can do by climbing tower , even a newborn baby can become axis all of a sudden you can't become axis by wanting or climbing trials. Most likely we have creator of tower on 135th floor. It's not last floor of tower but SIU said 135th floor is completely different than any floor of tower.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
Which is Zahard.

Headcanon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm very much convinced that Zahard is THE villain. I need to see his perspective from when? When he murdered a infant? Or when he cursed and committed genocide against the native ones? Or when he threatened to kill every person Baam ever met? Or when he set up the ghost of the 13 months to possess and frame the Princesses to be killed because he doesn't intend to get married? Oh yes, a real swell guy that Zahard. Totally misunderstood and not evil /S. And as far as Garam is concerned, i made a post on the last page that you thumbs up about her being manipulative and not telling Baam the full story, so I'm not sure why you're bringing her up.
No it isn't without a irregular , you would always get faction trying to get to power and because there are no supreme power to defeat they ennemy , in the end it will always be war with some peace too .

Kallavan said it too , he doesn't believe Zahard is the best king , but he is the one who can bring peace .

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Sneak peeks from SIU on the end of the Baam vs Maschenny fight:

'He cut me? The Highest Rankers can't even see my thrust, and yet he not only evaded my attack, but was able to successfully launch a counter attack?

'It was as if time stopped and he could move in that frozen "time".'

'It truly is like the power of an Administrator. No, this is something even greater.'

"Absolutely ridiculous. First space, and now you can control time as well?"

"What's next? Would you place even Fate under your control?"

"Aah. You are truly an unending fountain of surprises."

'If it's him, he could definitely reach my Father. No even higher. To that realm where my Father longed for but could never reach.'

"I want to see it. I want you to continue to show me such new and wonderful experiences. This story of yours, I must see it to the end. I will absolutely, definitely not allow this story to end here."

"Until that day when you finally stand before my Father as an equal."

Zanza

Reaction score
Country
United States
No it isn't without a irregular , you would always get faction trying to get to power and because there are no supreme power to defeat they ennemy , in the end it will always be war with some peace too .

Kallavan said it too , he doesn't believe Zahard is the best king , but he is the one who can bring peace .
There is no proof of this. It's headcanon. I'll take anything Kallavan says with a grain of salt, he's a fanatic.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
There is no proof of this. It's headcanon. I'll take anything Kallavan says with a grain of salt, he's a fanatic.
Was adori head of fanatic? If she is,then we are all done for,because there is a chance that rak might split adori in half with his spear,it would be such a waste to lose a waifu like this. I guess if baam can't convince kallavan to his side then waifu will be deleted by leader.

voaneves

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I mean that's just a fan theory tbh.
I thought it was confirmed in one of GoDai translation blogs, but failed to find it, so yeah. It would be cool if it was true...

being axis isn't something you can do by climbing tower , even a newborn baby can become axis all of a sudden you can't become axis by wanting or climbing trials. Most likely we have creator of tower on 135th floor. It's not last floor of tower but SIU said 135th floor is completely different than any floor of tower.
Yeah, babies can awaken but how's that process, is it random? Could be very well by climbing the tower

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Seems cool,where is this from? Or better to say, where did you find it?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Come on, it's fairly clear by now that zahard is extremely likely to be the manga's main antagonist. The entire story revolves in some manner around him. He is the god emperer of the zahard empire, can tamper with fate and his history with bam is older than pretty much any character that has appeared in the series. There are other enemies of course but zahard very clearly stands on his own.

The only other plausible alternative to to zahard as a final villain... is rachel. Because her importance to the story is almost as big as bam's and has a very unique and deep connection to bam and potentially even arlen. Add to that her irregular status and how in many ways she continues to live rent free within bam. Even when bam finally meant to be rid of her it took but a few words about arlen for her to renew her lease in bam's mind. The question is what manner of villain she will be going forward... Whether she continues to play mind games with bam or somehow becomes a match to him in terms of power thanks to gustang's help.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
There is no need to have proof of that .

just look at our world , because the difference in strength between men are not that big , there was constant war for power .

i mean anyone who know human nature or history , no that men for power wich will create war .

irregular are way too strong and are immortal wich prevent any direct war , and create a peace based on tyranny , but peace nonetheless .

if semeone else was at power other than a irregular , he would get overthrown by the next genius etc etc .

i don’t think Zahard is neceseraly a good person , but Kallavan is right that Zahard can and is bringing peace .

The reason why FUG don’t really fight zahard empire is because they have no chance and now that Baam is there they see hope off beating Zahard because off his power .

i mean the story his proving me right with FUG example .

Kallavan is right too , Baam is a bomb powder that will spark the flame off war .

many people will die for it , the worst part is that Baam doesn’t really care about TOG citizen and doesn’t even want to be king .

if i was Kallavan i would do the same .

Come on, it's fairly clear by now that zahard is extremely likely to be the manga's main antagonist. The entire story revolves in some manner around him. He is the god emperer of the zahard empire, can tamper with fate and his history with bam is older than pretty much any character that has appeared in the series. There are other enemies of course but zahard very clearly stands on his own.

The only other plausible alternative to to zahard as a final villain... is rachel. Because her importance to the story is almost as big as bam's and has a very unique and deep connection to bam and potentially even arlen. Add to that her irregular status and how in many ways she continues to live rent free within bam. Even when bam finally meant to be rid of her it took but a few words about arlen for her to renew her lease in bam's mind. The question is what manner of villain she will be going forward... Whether she continues to play mind games with bam or somehow becomes a match to him in terms of power thanks to gustang's help.
If Rachel became the main vilain , it will eb time to drop the story or replace Baam by Miseng .

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i think anyone who say rachel or wangnan or anyonr from s1 cast won t be relevant because they are weaker or weaker than baam,is in denial after last two weeks.
Do you think that this will be last time regulars get off the wall power and special rules for them to use and abuse.
just stop it.
like it or not.Rachel will be in the epilogue.
she is SIU fav.hell he can twist everything and make arlen 2.0 or give her admin power.
he may fuck around and make wangnan stronger than zahard.
the prophecy of the thorne killing the king may not even come true because irregulars are variable.
just know that s1 cast is more important than anyone .

as for zahard villainous status.he is probably like blackbeard if we compare tog to one piece.he is luffy arch rival but we know that there is a bigger threat in the shadow and that is world government.

same with tog.even if baam kill zahard the story won t be resolved because there is an afterward of final floor.
if baam kill zahard which have been his purpose so far what will be the reason for him to climb higher.he should want to be with his freinds.
so there is deeper plot point than just zahard vs baam.

probably arlen will come back too and V will be ressurected.they are too important for the plot.
i m sure baam will kill arlen because he is immune to spell.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Conclusion?

Getting good item and giving a fuckin completed thorn which enryu wielded to rachel and making her strong as great warriors or baam is impossible.

Like white said good item can't bring it's potential without a good owner. Rachel can't wield a completed thorn maybe a fragment but completed thorn sounds impossible considering how bad is her potential and body. Gustang can't make her capable of receiving completed thorn. You are talking about motherfuckin weapon of enryuu not hatz's sword. Gustang can make her potential at zahard princess ( not from 10 family) at best, He is not omnipotent like people thinks.

You can look at season 2 to how even baam wasn't easily able to control thorn.
Bam could be having trouble with a fragment of the Thorn precisely because it's a fragment, rather than the whole, if we consider a fragment being broken part. A completed thorn could potentially not induce any burden on the user, much like AA's firefish or Rak's ancient spear.

But currently reading hell train arc, Rachel say some interesting that paint what will help her : "I want stronger teammates anyway" & "I'll find the one who will be my thorn. All I need to do is find them. The guy behind that door right now is the one who will be my first thorn" (speaking of Hoaqin the guy behind the door".

Rachel essentially can only climb up with the power of others (which also pointed out by Khun), and she has great luck in getting that kind of help. Season 1 Headon/Fug gave her teammates, season 2 FUG gave another group, then at the conclusion of Hidden Floor she again another chance with the help of Gustang. Seeing this trend, even at the conclusion of TOG, she probably manages to get another ally to make her reach the top of the Tower.

Rachel contrasts Bam. Rachel get comrades and discard them for stronger comrades, Bam keeps gaining friends.

For Enryu it's probably not.
Enryu shouldn't care, that would be too much intervention. Let the mortals deal with their affairs.

Is that a real sneak peek or something you want to happen?

Zanza

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no need to have proof of that .
-You do need proof for this

Show proof of this statement from the manhwa. The onsus is on you since you made the claim.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If Rachel became the main vilain , it will eb time to drop the story or replace Baam by Miseng .
Welp, she has been the main antagonist of multiple arcs. And she is pretty much the second most important character in the series. It goes bam ---> rachel ----> wangnan. Her being an antagonist would make sense in the long run.

And current miseng is probably a lot stronger than most people here would dare even consider...