Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm not the one mixing up headcanon with the story, nor am i the one with the reading comprehension problem. That's you. I'm simply asking for proof of the claims you made. So either show in the manhwa where these statements are supported or stop replying.
Where it all started. Could it be you cant provide a simple manhwa panel or even a blog post as evidence to support the statements you made? Because common sense says if what you're saying is supported by the manhwa, it would be easy.

And can you provide the evidence for this? No, of course not, because it's your headcanon pulled from the ass.
well if you knew how to read you would be able to see the proof .

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
well if you knew how to read you would be able to see the proof .
I can read your headcanon just fine. You can't provide factual proof backing up your claims though. Now kick rocks 🤡

Last edited:

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
1: Their power/irregularity are often compared, but when their personalities are compared, it's to note the difference. As the God of Guardians noted, Baam wants power to stay with his friends whereas Zahard wants to rule above others aka being a evil tyrant.
2: Zahard alongside the other FHs were already changing drastically on their climb up the tower according to Data Eduan. Which was way before Arlene and V declared war, so you can't blame her for Zahard turning into a evil tyrant. And are you seriously trying to suggest Arlene's rejection of Zahard justify his actions? You need to talk to a therapist immediately
3: There is nothing in the story suggesting Alrene and Rachel are alike. They never even been compared to one another. That's nonsense you pulled from your ass.
4: irrelevant. I never said Zahard was the most evil in person in the tower. And it doesn't matter how high or low his evilness is anyway, he's still evil.
5: Baam changing doesn’t mean he will turn into a evil tyrant like Zahard or even a evil parasite like Rachel. And saying he will "probably change" into somebody else isn't even a real argument anyway. Provide proof or evidence that he's actually turning into Zahard.
Rachel stated that she wants to see the stars so much because arlen always wanted to see its too arlen betrayed zahard begun a war on him killing zahard non-irregular companion in this war just for a key you see her good you? Even garam say that arlen can't be called a mother
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bruh. Where was it said that Arlene betrayed Jahad. It was only said that she was his only love, it explicitly wasn't said they were a thing. Jahad was the one who assumed he stood a chance then proposed. Jahad is lowkey a narcissist so far in the story. He was said to want to stand above others afterwards. He even gatekept the other floors. You can't blame Arlene for that, it's not her responsibility to return his feelings. Jahad is a grown man. Rachel betrayed Bam. While it wasn't her responsibility to stay with Bam if she doesn't want, she used Bam's trust of her and it ultimately threw Bam= who had a maturity of a child= to a position where he did not have any control. That's not comparable considering Bam and Rachel were in a way being used behind the scenes too.

So far I won't agree with that, he may not do dirtier deeds like in Angel's (the cannibal girl) past but his reign isn't exactly good and there's so much abuse of power that he does not care about. There are no much laws. He thinks of himself as a King but he's a tyrant, just look at what he imposes to his daughters and whatnot, trying to kill Anak's child because she had some share of the Jahad blood. Prophecy or not, Bam is still without a doubt a being with a human body and there was that story where he killed Arlene's baby in front of her. Hansung even has reasonable hatred, he says that he hates Jahad for turning his back on morality and choosing lawlessness. So maybe he is not much different from the others but he is without a doubt far from good. Selfish as hell.

I'm not going to assume that yet about Bam though until this dark change is revealed because before his fight with White, I recall seeing some panels yesterday where he says that he says that he is an ordinary human/person (i forgot the chapter but the screenshots had Dowon and he was probably talking to Kallavan saying that maybe he's not someone worth having others sacrificing their lives for and he's not a king.)

Bam wants power to protect his friends and to keep from losing them or putting them in danger because he wasn't powerful enough. Not to stand over and command others. As hypocritical Bam is with his speech about how lives are to be seen equal, Bam is not that much of the normal Tower person who has a very desensitised view on morality and the value of human life. He saves his enemies team in Dallar Show, feels bad for using the souls at some point, asked Gustang to heal her, saving a stranger like DengDeng, and heck even saving Jinsung who was also involved with making him Viole. He still has some moments where he could not care less if he's determined enough but that's what makes him...well him.

For the last point.
Gustang does care a bit though? Probably not as much as a father because most FH are shitty parents but because in https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-257/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=338 here he says that he doesn't want Urek to annihilate his family. It's a throwaway line for comedic but can still hold some weight.
Arlen betrayed zahard by starting a war on him so yeah she betrayed him we don't know yet about zahard backstory siu always give us some flashbacks about the villain that makes us pity them just be patient nothing has yet been revealed you are all believing just a part of the story not the full one
--- Double Post Merged, ---

you should read this story properly

Zahard and baam might be similiar at first but zahard always wanted to stand above others while baam wanted the live with his friends.Zahard always wanted to stand above others while baam wanted to live as ordinary people. They are similiar yet different. Plus baam never accepted a power which isn't his(blue thryssa and sun) and made his own power while zahard chose the easy way and accepted his demon powers.

Zahard is betrayed by his lover?? Are you fuckin dumb or pretending to be one? Arlene never ever loved zahard. Zahard was just a simp for arlene that's it. Just because arlene refused his love doesn't make zahard as betrayed person or arlene as bad. He just killed a child because it wasn't his but other man's. Yet you are defending him what a mother fuckin human you are.
I never says that arlen was zahard lovers stupid I said his *first* *love* their are weird things going on with zahard and arlen relationship it's possible that in the past arlen had feelings for zahard but after he begins to change her feelings for him were gone I have a feeling that if bam change too like zahard endorsi may forget her feeling for bam too

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Arlen betrayed zahard by starting a war on him so yeah she betrayed him we don't know yet about zahard backstory siu always give us some flashbacks about the villain that makes us pity them just be patient nothing has yet been revealed you are all believing just a part of the story not the full one
Ehhh? He got friend zoned and he literally forced them into hiding by branding them as fugitives. Not like Arlene came to Zahard and said "I also wanna declare war on you since you closed doors to higher floors". That's not really what happened.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Rachel stated that she wants to see the stars so much because arlen always wanted to see its too arlen betrayed zahard begun a war on him killing zahard non-irregular companion in this war just for a key you see her good you? Even garam say that arlen can't be called a mother
1:That means they have or had the same goal, not that they're exactly the same as you claimed.
2:I got the "Arlene betrayed Zahard" part but I'm confused by this part "killing zahard non-irregular companion" Can you clarify what you mean?
3:That wasn't a statement on Arlene being good or evil.

Last edited:

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

--- Double Post Merged, ---

I never says that arlen was zahard lovers stupid I said his *first* *love* their are weird things going on with zahard and arlen relationship it's possible that in the past arlen had feelings for zahard but after he begins to change her feelings for him were gone I have a feeling that if bam change too like zahard endorsi may forget her feeling for bam too
Here's Arlene in the wiki https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Arlen_Grace.
While there is some truth it can be considered betrayal if it's on Jahad's POV, I don't consider it quite it because 1.) Arlene had rejected him already and I doubt things would be the same with them after Jahad proclaimed himself king and kept them from moving up. 2.) They protested his decision before, it was a bit to be expected.

And don't worry. Everyone is on the same boat about not knowing the full story because we're not SIU, we're just drawing conclusions or interpretations of a part of the story.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
1:That means they have or had the same goal, not that they're exactly the same as you claimed.
2:I got the "Arlene betrayed Zahard" part but I'm confused by this part "killing zahard non-irregular companion" Can you clarify what you mean?
3:That wasn't a statement on Arlene being good or evil.
By non irregular I mean those who aren't irregular zahard had become friends with a lot of inhabitants of the tower he didn't climb the tower only with his 12 companion luslec was one of them arlen,v, zahard, 10 great warrior had a civil wars which implied that the non-irregular on zahard sides had probably died it's was a wars after all people die in wars

Last edited:

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
yeah let s assume the worst about zahard based on arlen pov.

even though she is using her child for revenge
and Gustang said V is the worst person he met.

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't understand the deal with gustang
So for you he's like a sort of black zetsu?

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
And about arlene she started a war because jahad killed her baby and because of V's suicide right ?
She became crazy so she was not herself

Possibly more an aizen like
O I see I understand more

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
And about arlene she started a war because jahad killed her baby and because of V's suicide right ?

Zahard barred the way to floor 135, V & Arlen opposed to that decision and declared war on him. During the war Arlen had a kid, to which Zahard lost his mind and cruelly killed the baby in front of Arlen. @Merrie provided the link to the wiki : https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Arlen_Grace

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zahard barred the way to floor 135, V & Arlen opposed to that decision and declared war on him. During the war Arlen had a kid, to which Zahard lost his mind and cruelly killed the baby in front of Arlen. @Merrie provided the link to the wiki : https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Arlen_Grace
well zahard was near unreachable after becoming a king so starting a war was the most efficient (still the dumbest) way to show their dissapointement

and since zahard and arlene weren't on good terms i don't think a discussion would have been effective

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Here's Arlene in the wiki https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Arlen_Grace.
While there is some truth it can be considered betrayal if it's on Jahad's POV, I don't consider it quite it because 1.) Arlene had rejected him already and I doubt things would be the same with them after Jahad proclaimed himself king and kept them from moving up. 2.) They protested his decision before, it was a bit to be expected.

And don't worry. Everyone is on the same boat about not knowing the full story because we're not SIU, we're just drawing conclusions or interpretations of a part of the story.
There is no betrayal. Arlene rejected him already and even when zahard knew both arlene and V was engaged he still kept on propose her,i don't know how to describe this situtaion but if i were to describe zahard then i would say he is clearly asshole not arlene or V. Plus you talk as if arlene and V stealthily attacked zahard while they only started the war after they run away from him.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
well zahard was near unreachable after becoming a king so starting a war was the most efficient (still the dumbest) way to show their dissapointement

and since zahard and arlene weren't on good terms i don't think a discussion would have been effective
Let's put it this way....

Suppose (as is likely) the Only Reason Vee and Arlene agreed/decided to enter the Tower in the first place, was because they had a dream to see the Stars or to See the Top of The Tower.

Now They have entered the Tower and are Nearly there, almost there to be able to reach the top,......... BUT NO! Zahard goes into Hitler Mode X 6000....... He suddenly decides to Block the way up, and Forces himself As King Over Everybody.

Vee and Arlene can't go back because there is no way to exit the Tower..... (without The God Outside The Tower and his servant Enryuu helping). Vee and Arlene Can't go Forward, and can't turn back. Their Only options are to Fight Zahard so that they can get past his Blockade and reach the top, or they can sit there and exist like Zahard slaves for eternity.

Finally to Make Matters Worst.... Zahard goes into Horny Toad Mode, the crazy Rapist Wannabe B@$T@R]) demand Arlene's sweet Tenderness, He Goes way past Freiza(DBZ) he commits infanticide on poor old little baby Bam.

(Man I almost cried).

Zahard's Mommy obviously forgot to tell him the part about boysare not allowed to force themselves on girls. It's a no-no!

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let's put it this way....

Suppose (as is likely) the Only Reason Vee and Arlene agreed/decided to enter the Tower in the first place, was because they had a dream to see the Stars or to See the Top of The Tower.

Now They have entered the Tower and are Nearly there, almost there to be able to reach the top,......... BUT NO! Zahard goes into Hitler Mode X 6000....... He suddenly decides to Block the way up, and Forces himself As King Over Everybody.

Vee and Arlene can't go back because there is no way to exit the Tower..... (without The God Outside The Tower and his servant Enryuu helping). Vee and Arlene Can't go Forward, and can't turn back. Their Only options are to Fight Zahard so that they can get past his Blockade and reach the top, or they can sit there and exist like Zahard slaves for eternity.

Finally to Make Matters Worst.... Zahard goes into Horny Toad Mode, the crazy Rapist Wannabe B@$T@R]) demand Arlene Tenderness, Goes way past Freiza commits infanticide on poor little Bam.

(Man I almost cried).
Yup zahard became the perfect sao antagonist (rapist,dictator and overpowered)

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
TOG lore is so fucking kool…..sorry had to get that out lol..

1) Don’t know where Irregulars live or come from Outside; But they live and exist somewhere out there.
2) Workshop exist outside the tower

There were 13 Adventures traveling outside the tower.

They entered the Tower.
As they climbed they gained followers
ex. Hockney, Sachi, Elaine etc

They find revolution on the Train, Zahad awakens his Shinsoo demon, starts to change.

Hendobloodlock w/e his name is; & more than likely others, went back on their word, agreement, deal..They Betrayed the other Warriors on Floor 100; When a pact/test was issued to give everyone immortality.

2 of the Main Warriors V & Hendo weren’t given the contract.

Then Jahad after reaching the 134th floor, declares himself King. Arlene & V are like No MF’er, & he goes ok let’s fight.

Then there’s war, & Jahad just dominates the tower afterwards, with the other 10 Great families implementing the Jahad empire.

All 10 Great family heads may not be evil or bad. But they are cogs in a system that has oppressed the ppl of the tower and abused its system

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius

No she had started a war on zahard because zahard and his 10 companions decided to stop climbing she wanted desperately to keep continuing climbing the tower so she decided to start a war on him to get the keys to the 135th floor but she and v were ultimately defeated by zahard himself but zahard had still affection for them so he letting them escape together but the news of arlen having a child kinda made a mental breakdown to zahard

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
TOG lore is so fucking kool…..sorry had to get that out lol..

1) Don’t know where Irregulars live or come from Outside; But they live and exist somewhere out there.
2) Workshop exist outside the tower

There were 13 Adventures traveling outside the tower.

They entered the Tower.
As they climbed they gained followers
ex. Hockney, Sachi, Elaine etc

They find revolution on the Train, Zahad awakens his Shinsoo demon, starts to change.

Hendobloodlock w/e his name is; & more than likely others, went back on their word, agreement, deal..They Betrayed the other Warriors on Floor 100; When a pact/test was issued to give everyone immortality.

2 of the Main Warriors V & Hendo weren’t given the contract.

Then Jahad after reaching the 134th floor, declares himself King. Arlene & V are like No MF’er, & he goes ok let’s fight.

Then there’s war, & Jahad just dominates the tower afterwards, with the other 10 Great families implementing the Jahad empire.

All 10 Great family heads may not be evil or bad. But they are cogs in a system that has oppressed the ppl of the tower and abused its system
Don't remember why Hendo didn't get same immortality like the others however Vee declined it, he didn't want it.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Don't remember why Hendo didn't get same immortality like the others however Vee declined it, he didn't want it.
We don't know if V declined the immortality contract we just know he didn't had one and by the way why do you keep calling him vee? His nickname is V not vee his true name hasn't been revealed yet but it is stated by garam that it's possibly viole his true name because she said to bam that his name viole come from perhaps V