Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

AM21

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I certainly don't have to like or accept them being elevated to a level far above and beyond their logical place just because they're Baam's friends. That's exactly the kind of horseshit shounen writing that I'd given SIU credit for keeping away from for years. It's sad that he's been lowered to this.

Don't forget the time they translated Baam as Obama. I wonder if Yuri ever did meet Barry O?
I mean you DO have to accept it or your not going to like this story going forth. Also it’s also not to do with being a shonun. When characters are focused on as much as Khun and Rak are especially in an action story like This, it makes NO logical sense for them to be side lined on every fight Bam has.

Its story writing in genial, unless the Arthur is setting up someone’s death, characters don’t get this much focus unless they are important to the plot and in this action driven manwha important to the fights.

Whether you like it or not they did NEED a power boost it they were going to remain relevant in Bams fight.

No matter what story it is, it does NOT make narrative sense to focus on characters so much and then side line them, that’s just not what you do in stories or readers will wonder why have I read and focused so much on them if they were just going to be side lined.

like I have litually studied story writing unless the aurthor is getting us ready for impact deaths, which is unlikely considering how popular they are, you don’t focus on characters ti that extent them just put them into the background.

HakunaMatata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
At this point I'm just wondering how this new power will manifest in them.

Ability to eat souls ? Arie swordmanship ? Just stats getting upped ? Each one of them will have an Arie brother/sister as a new Stand ?

At least we know that Rak gained immortal clothes fueled by the power of souls

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I certainly don't have to like or accept them being elevated to a level far above and beyond their logical place just because they're Baam's friends. That's exactly the kind of horseshit shounen writing that I'd given SIU credit for keeping away from for years. It's sad that he's been lowered to this.

Don't forget the time they translated Baam as Obama. I wonder if Yuri ever did meet Barry O?
You see bam friends are kinda like those of Goku compared to Goku power their are just bug but their keep being relevant it's a shonen things the protagonist will always be above his friends but their will always be relevant to the story

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
You see bam friends are kinda like those of Goku compared to Goku power their are just bug but their keep being relevant it's a shonen things the protagonist will always be above his friends but their will always be relevant to the story
You mean that they occasionally get their asses kicked and are mostly just spectators when the actual protagonist gets around to handling business? That's the role SIU has generally had them in, and the only one that makes sense for them if he absolutely must keep them around.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
This is a much needed power-up for Khun and Rak and something to celebrate, I do hope it will boost their powers to another level or give them new skills or both, anything that can help them stay with Baam, and I can't wait for the next time they get more power-ups :tem Call it shounen or trash writing or whatever you feel like it but relevant characters should stay relevant :rolleyes: And Baam wasn't trying to absorb White because he wanted his powers so much to feel bad for him, he was punishing White for what he did. That said, I won't hold my breath as it's not clear yet how much Khun and Rak absorbed or if it's going to be any good for them.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Again Baam can’t break any rule , rule can’t be applied to irregulars .

even if he jump tiers it is perfectly justified given Baam has the torn .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a much needed power-up for Khun and Rak and something to celebrate, I do hope it will boost their powers to another level or give them new skills or both, anything that can help them stay with Baam, and I can't wait for the next time they get more power-ups :tem Call it shounen or trash writing or whatever you feel like it but relevant characters should stay relevant :rolleyes: And Baam wasn't trying to absorb White because he wanted his powers so much to feel bad for him, he was punishing White for what he did. That said, I won't hold my breath as it's not clear yet how much Khun and Rak absorbed or if it's going to be any good for them.
Yep i say it , if this continue like that , and they get power up each arc , ut would be trash writing .

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Again Baam can’t break any rule , rule can’t be applied to irregulars .

even if he jump tiers it is perfectly justified given Baam has the torn .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yep i say it , if this continue like that , and they get power up each arc , ut would be trash writing .
It's a bit sad that you won't be enjoying ToG much in the future then.

AM21

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You mean that they occasionally get their asses kicked and are mostly just spectators when the actual protagonist gets around to handling business? That's the role SIU has generally had them in, and the only one that makes sense for them if he absolutely must keep them around.
I mean no he didn’t have them in that position? Litually the ONLY arc they were
spectators in was the floor of death arc. Let’s see…

First arc, without each other they wouldn’t have gotten through the tests.

Second arc they weren’t really there so doesn’t count too much, though Khun was a different perspective we followed and played an important part in helping the teams meet again.

Next arc they played an important role in getting Bam into the field and getting rid of the hostage so Bam could use his full force so they wernt spectaters in that either.

In the next arc it’s about the train which they fought many times with Bam against the tests in the train and Khun was an important part in Bam saving the enemies and his teammates.

In the next arc even though it was mainly Bam vs Elaine Khun played an important part in getting Bam to that point, figuring out the Wolf summons and also helping with his light house against certain people they came across and Rak, Khun and Bams team work on the train was empathised by Evan.

In the floor of death for Bam that was mainly they didn’t do much in Bams fight however that’s it. That’s the only arc were they were not very hekofui

In the hidden floor sure Bam faced Jahad by himself however without Rak and Khuns help he wouldn’t have gotten to that point for example the test Khun soloed by himself and they were essentially the reason Bam and Endorsi were able to escape in time and helped Bam figure out the hidden floor.

Then Yama’s arc there role was pretty clear with the fang, same with the near arc with helping the Rankers (well Rak didn’t do much then but he is now)

In most of the arcs apart from one Rak and Khun have played important role in them. Now that they are actually going to be in a war instead of tests then yes it makes sense to give these important characters power ups because this isn’t going to be a game for very longer and they Are directly up against Rankers which in the other arcs they weren’t.

Do you seriously expect Khun and Rak with all this focus to be reduced to only spectators, that makes SO little sense story wise.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Exactly. It's more important that SiU stick with the core of the story rather than changing that just to fit with power levels.

Rak and Khun have always been unique and special among Regulars, they were made this way precisely so they could stick around with Baam as he got stronger. I've certainly never thought of them as having less potential than Adori.
none of the member of baam's team has a potential capable of challenging maschenny much less adori.It includes androssi too.Khun wasn't able to defeat hatz and this hatz wasn't even able to stand againist one of twins of lo po bia princess few moves. And rak lost to inieta who is weaker than kaiser.I just don't understand why people are underestimating adori as well as making baam's friends no different than god. They are even smaller bugs than bugs likes of maschenny much less biggest bug adori.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
People who enjoyed this development would have been fine with Enryu appearing and giving a thorn to Rak and Khun because they won the Tower lottery, this is the level of bullshit we saw in the last 2 chapters and some peole are happy about it. I for sure won't be staying around here for much longer if this is the way siu decided to go. I am finishing the coins i bought, after this i will for sure wait for a few good chapters before buying again.

NekoSagan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I think many of you are jumping ahead of wagon. I bet White isn’t fully absorbed. He still exists. SIU isn’t gonna kill White so soon after giving him so much character. The theme of White’s character is ranker trapped in regular. I think White will go back to pre nest level.

As for how Rak and Kuhn absorbed the power of White, it is still not yet clear. It somewhat makes sense when Kuhn got power because the fish is connected to him and he attacked with fish but what about Rak? Does Rak has connection with the ancient spear? I wonder. It makes sense that Kuhn and Rak got some kind of power up now. They are main characters, the original team Bam. In future, there won’t be much fights with regulars since basic Bam is already ranker level. So to trek the tower, they need to be competent enough to face rankers.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
So you think these two should have top 10 potential, capable of holding higher rank than some of the Family Heads? Koon couldn't even convincingly win a fight against Hatsu back at Name Hunt Station, and Rak straight up lost to Inieta. Those kinds of results are not indicative of people who can stand on that level.

Both of them have been generally inferior to Androssi throughout the story. Is she equal to Adori now too then?
even A fuckin kid data maschenny would oneshot androssi while data adori(if there was) would also oneshot data maschenny.

It's laughable how people are comparing them to adori while they aren't even worth shit of data massy

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Exactly. It's more important that SiU stick with the core of the story rather than changing that just to fit with power levels.

Rak and Khun have always been unique and special among Regulars, they were made this way precisely so they could stick around with Baam as he got stronger. I've certainly never thought of them as having less potential than Adori.
You are the kind of TOG fans I despise the most , the one whi zero critical thinking who will say anything to defend SIU. Rak and khun always be unique lol, they were not even more unique than ran or anak. In what sense was rak unique ? Or you consider he became unique when siu created the the whole native backstory out of nowhere.

For people deceived by siu writing you guys should have seen it coming a long time ago, I mean it has been years TOG is not the masterpiece some fans are trying to sell anymore,

OG know TOG started to lost it souls after the workshop battle, there is nothing really unique or grandiose in this story after that .

AM21

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You are the kind of TOG fans I despise the most , the one whi zero critical thinking who will say anything to defend SIU. Rak and khun always be unique lol, they were not even more unique than ran or anak. In what sense was rak unique ? Or you consider he became unique when siu created the the whole native backstory out of nowhere.

For people deceived by siu writing you guys should have seen it coming a long time ago, I mean it has been years TOG is not the masterpiece some fans are trying to sell anymore,

OG know TOG started to lost it souls after the workshop battle, there is nothing really unique or grandiose in this story after that .
I think it’s you who doesn’t understand basic story writing to be honest. You don’t side line characters like Rak and Khun, that’s just NOT a thing that happens in stories. You don’t just give these characters all this focus then them become irrelevant or background characters.

I feel like people have jusr made up rules in their heads and getting angry SUI isn’t sticking to their made up rules.

Since when is it a rule That Bam should get all the power?

Since when did tog say that the spear WASNT This powerful?

Since when did the fire fish in tog say it can’t do what it’s doing?

Likd you all dating this makes no sense but to what rules?

When the hell did SUI establish these things can’t happen? He didn’t! You guys did for some odd reason. These things that don’t make sense our accordiong to all your own head cannons.

If it’s not what you’ve made up please point out to me the rules that were set up for the fire fish and the spear? Because guess what, there weren’t any!

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I think it’s you who doesn’t understand basic story writing to be honest. You don’t side line characters like Rak and Khun, that’s just NOT a thing that happens in stories. You don’t just give these characters all this focus then them become irrelevant or background characters.

I feel like people have jusr made up rules in their heads and getting angry SUI isn’t sticking to their made up rules.

Since when is it a rule That Bam should get all the power?

Likd you all dating this makes no sense but to what rules?

When the hell did SUI establish these things can’t happen? He didn’t! You guys did for some odd reason. These things that don’t make sense our accordiong to all your own head cannons.

If it’s not what you’ve made up please point out to me the rules that were set up for the fire fish and the spear? Because guess what, there weren’t any!
Don't argue with him guys SIU is no different than god to him.Yes it's true SIU is god and everything he does,writes is best without exception.Just look at the image which khun tries to catch up baam,he is fast as data z.I hope SIU can give them more powerup because since rak and khun are irregulars it doesn't make sense for them to be inferior to baam guys. I mean baam is nothing but bug while khun and rak is real hunter of tower.Both of them are going to put 135th floor's adminstrator to it's place 😡😡😡 I'm angry how people thinks Khun and rak shouldn't be superior to Baam.That bug baam!!!😡😡😡

salo14419

Reaction score
Country
Panama
Since when is it a rule That Bam should get all the power
No one complained about Khun getting the fish or Rak Ancient connection.
You're missing the whole point here.

Again, missing the whole point. If magic items appeared out of SIU ass can make lowest tier regular do significant damage to High Rankers, how come not a single Regular after Adori managed to defeat a Ranker, for example? It's probably not the only item "this powerful" and some of them don't even need the user to be absurdly powerful (Hatz sword, for example)
Shit plot device to to make Rak relevant when he really isn't due his power level.

The firefish is another poorly explained power so he gets a free card to pull off stupid shit like this.
He has been doing this for years now.
"The fish could do this amazing stuff that fits perfectly the situation but I never used or explained it before because such situation never appeared"
Its a clearly sign of shitty writing.

If it’s not what you’ve made up please point out to me the rules that were set up for the fire fish and the spear? Because guess what, there weren’t any
And that's exactly the problem and yet you want to give people lessons about basic writing when you can't even realize the problem going on.
There are plenty of ways to make a Khun and Rak to stay relevant and this is certainly the shittiest way to do so.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
The fan t/l has been far better than Line's shitty translation for awhile now. Line's translation is so awful that they somehow mistranslated "Dark Change" into "Dark Twist" and SIU wrote "Dark Change" in English lmao.
And now webtoon turned the arc back into gakjadosaeng 😂 lol their have completely ruined the translation to say that siu specifically called its a dark change in English and even though webtoon doesn't understand it's

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
No one complained about Khun getting the fish or Rak Ancient connection.
You're missing the whole point here.

Again, missing the whole point. If magic items appeared out of SIU ass can make lowest tier regular do significant damage to High Rankers, how come not a single Regular after Adori managed to defeat a Ranker, for example? It's probably not the only item "this powerful" and some of them don't even need the user to be absurdly powerful (Hatz sword, for example)
Shit plot device to to make Rak relevant when he really isn't due his power level.

The firefish is another poorly explained power so he gets a free card to pull off stupid shit like this.
He has been doing this for years now.
"The fish could do this amazing stuff that fits perfectly the situation but I never used or explained it before because such situation never appeared"
Its a clearly sign of shitty writing.

And that's exactly the problem and yet you want to give people lessons about basic writing when you can't even realize the problem going on.
There are plenty of ways to make a Khun and Rak to stay relevant and this is certainly the shittiest way to do so.
I like how he brings something "don't expect SIU to put main characters aside to please you dumb fans for not understand great story telling" while SIU literally put Khun and Rak aside for big part of season 2 they were barely relevant. And instead of using something like that again before finding a good way to make them power up instead of doing some asspull power up. SIU was just like "Ah fuck it,White...dead...power...shared....firefish....much strong....many spear...Rak....native one. Yup I think it's peak ToG writing right here"