Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
People getting screwed over in the NHS was by design, by FHs and their branches! And I believe Kaiser’s plan was to sell Androssi at the auction!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wasn't the guy at the auction Ha Jinsung? It's been so long lol I don't remember details but I remember it was Ha Jinsung who bought Elaine for Baam's team
He was but Yuri had her rep there too a big guy in a red suit! Remember he called Yuri to tell her Baam wasn’t an auction prize, after that cough, cough Mas called her about their wager.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But was released because of Baam. So indirectly he did!
It was released so that Baam wouldn't fight it, but it's not like Baam himself controlled the Hybrider's release.

This is like saying: "Zahard could not have foreseen Maschenny kidnapping Jinsung as she only kidnapped him because of Baam".

I really don't think it works like that. That would make Zahard's power useless. Since a lot of stuff happen because of Baam. Many people react to Baam's existence or try to influence him in subtle ways. If Zahard could not foresee any of that, he would be crippled even worse than Khel.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
He seemed to be doing fine for himself here. I don't buy the notion that White would have consumed him without Koon and Rak (like I said a few posts up, he just doesn't matter enough in this rigged scenario to ever pull a coup like that). Baam would have inevitably won the tug of war even by himself. Of course, he might not have had the time to do it because Yama just cleared his map and ended the Cat Tower game. And that might have saved White if he'd managed to hold out long enough.
I think most ridiculuos part of 2 last chapters was sun being trash level power at all.SIU even nerfed sun to bug level power. I really can't understand why baam can't absorb white in one go while he devoured everything like whale before. Korean fanbase is really trash too,since they gave 9,30 to this chapter.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think most ridiculuos part of 2 last chapters was sun being trash level power at all.SIU even nerfed sun to bug level power. I really can't understand why baam can't absorb white in one go while he devoured everything like whale before. Korean fanbase is really trash too,since they gave 9,30 to this chapter.
Well, to be fair, this is the first time he's had his dinner try to resist being eaten.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Lol, why?

Rachel is a valuable pawn because she's someone that Zahard cannot foresee.

Baam had no hand in releasing the Hybrider.
It doesn't matter who released hybrider, baam was basically related to cat game which blocked zahard's foresight, Just like how hockney wasn't even able to foresee data zahard's area not data zahard. Irregulars has impenetrable area on them.

Zahard is able to foresee regular's action like yasratcha and yama, but he can't foresee irregular's actions or a irregular while baam wasn't the one who released hybrid it was basically related to area baam belonged to.

Why should maschenny treat rachel as valuable pawn? She doesn't have talent, strong body or something maschenny wants.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was released so that Baam wouldn't fight it, but it's not like Baam himself controlled the Hybrider's release.

This is like saying: "Zahard could not have foreseen Maschenny kidnapping Jinsung as she only kidnapped him because of Baam".

I really don't think it works like that. That would make Zahard's power useless. Since a lot of stuff happen because of Baam. Many people react to Baam's existence or try to influence him in subtle ways. If Zahard could not foresee any of that, he would be crippled even worse than Khel.
Jahad’s visions are not absolute! He saw the wrong fate, just like that idiot Khel!!!

Mas kidnapping JH has nothing to do with a Jahad vision! He gave out 3 commands, how they are completed is up to the RoZA! Mas has mentioned already she was up to her own schemes up until Adori(Lyb) and LPB got involved!

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Jahad’s visions are not absolute! He saw the wrong fate, just like that idiot Khel!!!

Mas kidnapping JH has nothing to do with a Jahad vision! He gave out 3 commands, how they are completed is up to the RoZA! Mas has mentioned already she was up to her own schemes up until Adori(Lyb) and LPB got involved!
Yes jahad's foresight isn't absolute cindera, If he could see every regular's fate at the same time it would be ridiculous considering he would even trace irregulars since all of tower would be under his eye. besides it's likely it has restrictions on zahard considering every powerful contracts comes with great restrictions.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
She can't do anything against a Family Head and is nowhere near daft enough to try. Whatever she wants to pull here, she'll want to accomplish it before Lo Po Bia rolls up and renders anything she could or wanted to do immaterial. Hence the attempt to rush Baam through his field.

I'm rather enjoying not having that violent shrew around. Don't jinx things.
The trio would probably manhandle her and easily .

People are treating Rachel as a
Real irregular .

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
White deserves an Orochimaru shoutout for his body snatcher tendencies. (Soul snatcher?)

The Sasuke shoutout comes from White being a pretty boy and the main characters chief rival.

I think White wouldn't be as hated had his schemes furthered the plot, rather than slowing them down.
Nah white has not a single similarity with orochimaru white is just a daddy issues boys who just want to get the love of his Dad kinda like Loki while orochimaru is a great mastermind who have high intellect

Darkus69

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
People getting screwed over in the NHS was by design, by FHs and their branches! And I believe Kaiser’s plan was to sell Androssi at the auction!

He was but Yuri had her rep there too a big guy in a red suit! Remember he called Yuri to tell her Baam wasn’t an auction prize, after that cough, cough Mas called her about their wager.
Ahhh now I remember. YEAAA

AM21

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The trio would probably manhandle her and easily .

People are treating Rachel as a
Real irregular .
Honestly just saying coz I think it be funny, if Rachel receives a power up and thinks she is a big deal and then tried to mess with Khun and Rak and they both like surprise bxtch we have power ups too and just stomp her. XD

Of course I don’t think that would happen but I just find the idea funny.

If they keep the power up I just want to see the expression on Rachel’s face at finding out they got a portion of Whites power XD

I don’t hate it and quite like it however if I somehow hated the power ups I would be like well.. if I was trying to find the positive side of thing at least it’ll upset Rachel XD

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol, why?

Rachel is a valuable pawn because she's someone that Zahard cannot foresee.

Baam had no hand in releasing the Hybrider.
I don't want rachel to soil her reputation

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Honestly just saying coz I think it be funny, if Rachel receives a power up and thinks she is a big deal and then tried to mess with Khun and Rak and they both like surprise bxtch we have power ups too and just stomp her. XD

Of course I don’t think that would happen but I just find the idea funny.

If they keep the power up I just want to see the expression on Rachel’s face at finding out they got a portion of Whites power XD

I don’t hate it and quite like it however if I somehow hated the power ups I would be like well.. if I was trying to find the positive side of thing at least it’ll upset Rachel XD
Honestly i don’t see how Rachel is useful anymore .

i know i will feel sincere hate for her and after that Baam for not killing her .

hope she disseapear totally .

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
she better not get close to maschenny or yuri. She just gives aura of disgusting bug and doesn't bring any kind of entertainment to series for me.
Exactly

I hope after this arc baam will go to Fod again to see garam and know more about his story

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
You people just like to complain about nothing RIGHT?!
-SIU is ruining the MC
-Baam is a hypocrite
-Baam can't beat Kallavan
-Baam can't beat White
-Baam receives bs plot armor
-White has to face his father on the 100th floor
-Siblings should take over White's body
- And now y'all bitching about Rachel, when there has been no indication of her being involved with MAS or Yuri

Rachel has not been involved for over 100 chapters but yah go ahead and bitch about her for 2-3 pages... CLOWNS