Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 42 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

Anzere1stclass

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Honestly just saying coz I think it be funny, if Rachel receives a power up and thinks she is a big deal and then tried to mess with Khun and Rak and they both like surprise bxtch we have power ups too and just stomp her. XD

Of course I don’t think that would happen but I just find the idea funny.

If they keep the power up I just want to see the expression on Rachel’s face at finding out they got a portion of Whites power XD

I don’t hate it and quite like it however if I somehow hated the power ups I would be like well.. if I was trying to find the positive side of thing at least it’ll upset Rachel XD
It's seems likely that something like that may happen judging the fact that gustang has granted Rachel three wishes we have to be prepared to see a completely new Rachel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly i don’t see how Rachel is useful anymore .

i know i will feel sincere hate for her and after that Baam for not killing her .

hope she disseapear totally .
Very Saddening but She will never disappear Rachel is the female protagonist of tower of God

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why should maschenny treat rachel as valuable pawn? She doesn't have talent, strong body or something maschenny wants.
I don't want rachel to soil her reputation
  1. Both of you are sleeping on Three Wishes.
    • Through the 3 Wishes, SIU can grant Rachel incredible power, talent and resources
    • Gustang is the foremost expert on the science and medicine of the Tower, the most knowledgeable person (outside the Workshop) on the Tower, the originator of the Princess system and a living God.
  2. I keep saying this, but Rachel is someone that Zahard cannot see.
    • Maschenny can hide her treason/schemes and plots from Zahard simply by involving Rachel.
    • This makes her invaluable.

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You people just like to complain about nothing RIGHT?!
-SIU is ruining the MC
-Baam is a hypocrite
-Baam can't beat Kallavan
-Baam can't beat White
-Baam receives bs plot armor
-White has to face his father on the 100th floor
-Siblings should take over White's body
- And now y'all bitching about Rachel, when there has been no indication of her being involved with MAS or Yuri

Rachel has not been involved for over 100 chapters but yah go ahead and bitch about her for 2-3 pages... CLOWNS
It's funny how you are defending siu's choices even when he's wrong nobody is perfect and everybody needs to make mistakes to learn but for you siu is god so...
O I forgot you are siu in disguise

AM21

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You people just like to complain about nothing RIGHT?!
-SIU is ruining the MC
-Baam is a hypocrite
-Baam can't beat Kallavan
-Baam can't beat White
-Baam receives bs plot armor
-White has to face his father on the 100th floor
-Siblings should take over White's body
- And now y'all bitching about Rachel, when there has been no indication of her being involved with MAS or Yuri

Rachel has not been involved for over 100 chapters but yah go ahead and bitch about her for 2-3 pages... CLOWNS
I like bxtching about Rachel to be honest. Usually when I complain about a character i an genuinely upset about it however with Rachel I quite like complaining about her and hating on her…she has that effect on me XD

So I’m personally not doing it because I am miserable. I do like complaining about her XD

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
    • Through the 3 Wishes, SIU can grant Rachel incredible power, talent and resources
    • Gustang is the foremost expert on the science and medicine of the Tower, the most knowledgeable person (outside the Workshop) on the Tower, the originator of the Princess system and a living God.
  2. I keep saying this, but Rachel is someone that Zahard cannot see.
    • Maschenny can hide her treason/schemes and plots from Zahard simply by involving Rachel.
    • This makes her invaluable.
It's not about her power or the fact that she's an irregular
It's because it's rachel...

AM21

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly i don’t see how Rachel is useful anymore .

i know i will feel sincere hate for her and after that Baam for not killing her .

hope she disseapear totally .
Same to be honest but as that’s unlikely to happen though I wish it did, I am totally up for her being humiliated though :)

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
As Rachel seems to have some knowledge about Arlen, she can try to make a movement within FUG, those who sympathize with Arlen if that's a thing. She starts being competent and having resource from her wishes. She'll gain confidence/assurance as she led a party of her own making. Perhaps turn it into a cult.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Actually I didn't read the wiki, all informations were from my memory. I remember, for instance, that the sword Yuri used against Karaka was implied to be stronger than BM. Now I looked at the wiki and found out that BM is only rank B/rank A when ignited. That sounds pretty weak for top tier high rankers (top 100), but awesome for rankers/advanced and average for lower high rankers imo. I don't see a strong character like Evankhell, Luslec, Khel or Yama relying on the power of a rank A weapon. It would be awesome if the BM could be more used/explored, combined with Baam's other powers (because as I said earlier, BM as a weapon per si is almost useless to Baam rn) but I don't think so, since Baam already has the ultimate ignition weapon: Enryu's thorn.
I think it is clear that White is stronger than Kallavan and Baam is stronger than White, so it's kinda safe to assume Baam would win against Kallavan. White in his "semi prime" state (without the souls after the explosion and without the new sword he used against Baam, which is presumably stonger than that cullinan he used vs Kallavan) while playing with Kallavan and teaching Baam how to use the souls was able to easily overwhelm Kallavan, who did not make a single scratch on him. If he could, Kallavan would have killed White as quick as possible, because he is very objective and because he had the biggest motivation of his life: not letting Baam save the life of the people inside the cage, making all his troop sacrifice in vain. Baam was already strong enough to damage Kallavan fatally, but he had no defense against his attacks. Now Baam has a very powerful long range attack (which was the same type of attack White used to blew Kallavans arm), a very strong defense and is even better at close range battle (which is Kallavan's specialty).
A b rank strikes me as about average though I have no idea if that means usable for high rankers of sufficient caliber. We have a few references of S class weapons but those are owned by family heads or adori... Back in the day every category had further subdivisions. As in, a weapon could be rank 7-C or something like that. With that many subcategories it's easier to picture there being sufficient power gaps in a single rank to fit various levels of rankers. Though I think SIU has scrapped this for simplicity's sake. And if not scrapped, at least not include it in the story. In any case since S class weapons are held by top dogs in the story so far I would assume that A ranks are adequate for just about any high ranker.

IMO the main issue bam would have black march wise is that he has no real skill using conventional weapons like needles, ignition or not. Bam is a decent at CQC but his specks remain inadequate for it and his actual comfort zone is mid range. As in, at least farther than the reach of a punch and less than the reach of a spear. For context: evankhel. Evankhel had a sort of lightsaber type weapon... And through skill alone sharon went and easily got rid of the weapon. This didn't hamper evankhel of course but if evankhel couldn't lord a weapon over a much weaker high ranker then what chance does bam have currently?

To me it's a stretch that bam could injure kallavan fatally back then. Bam with all his strength barely managed to almost rip out kallavan's arm. And he wasn't impeded by that. Add to that, jinsung removed a substantial part of kallavan's torso and even then kallavan was not stopped. Maybe bam as he is now has the power to actually kill kallavan but he definitely didn't have it before. Also, white didn't blow up kallavan's arm. The arm was an impediment to kallavan and he exploded it himself. Bam's main struggle against kallavan is the fact that kallavan is nigh indestructible. Bam can successfully defend from even EoB attacks... As of now bam's most viable weapon against kallavan remains the floral butterfly.. which is an incredibly risky bet on all fronts.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And make an enemy of Baam while he's doing it. That whole deal is something Gustang is probably going to have some regrets about in the longer run.

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
And make an enemy of Baam while he's doing it. That whole deal is something Gustang is probably going to have some regrets about in the longer run.
You're underestimating Gustang tbh. He is literally smartest guy we met so far in this series. Him not being able to predict something so simple as Bam not liking him helping Rachel is almost impossible imo. It's all part of his plan I'm sure of it. I wouldn't even be surprised if he predicted Rachel wishes due to her nature and used it against her somehow,not in a sense that he needs to,but just like a troll move.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
You're underestimating Gustang tbh. He is literally smartest guy we met so far in this series. Him not being able to predict something so simple as Bam not liking him helping Rachel is almost impossible imo. It's all part of his plan I'm sure of it. I wouldn't even be surprised if he predicted Rachel wishes due to her nature and used it against her somehow,not in a sense that he needs to,but just like a troll move.
Either that or he's overestimating himself and thinks that Baam is something he can deal with no matter what. In the end, that will not be the case.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Assuming Baam finds out about it.

Regardless, Baam is not yet at a level where he can consider Gustang an enemy. And by the time Baam reaches that level, the support Gustang provided Rachel would probably be the least of his concerns.

And it'll be hypocritical of Baam to hold any sort of enmity towards Gustang for 3 Wishes. Baam himself has been a beneficiary of Gustang's largesse in the form of the Thorn Fragments.

All things considered, I honestly doubt this comes back to bite Gustang.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
As Rachel seems to have some knowledge about Arlen, she can try to make a movement within FUG, those who sympathize with Arlen if that's a thing. She starts being competent and having resource from her wishes. She'll gain confidence/assurance as she led a party of her own making. Perhaps turn it into a cult.
So they’ll follow Rachel instead of Arlene’s son LOL???!!!

I like bxtching about Rachel to be honest. Usually when I complain about a character i an genuinely upset about it however with Rachel I quite like complaining about her and hating on her…she has that effect on me XD

So I’m personally not doing it because I am miserable. I do like complaining about her XD
SIU is wrong but YOU know what is Right! Lol

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Either that or he's overestimating himself and thinks that Baam is something he can deal with no matter what. In the end, that will not be the case.
Would if he gives her the second half of the thorn?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And it'll be hypocritical of Baam to hold any sort of enmity towards Gustang for 3 Wishes. Baam himself has been a beneficiary of Gustang's largesse in the form of the Thorn Fragments.
Were you not the one posting that long manifesto just last week about Baam being a hypocrite? He has all the capacity in the world to be fickle, and at some point he's going to have the power to back it up.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Unlikely. Gustang is not going to waste his time trolling bugs.

Rachel delivered three valuable items to him, and so he'll grant her 3 Wishes of comparable value. Of course as he's a master of Fate and Destiny and nigh omniscient in the Tower, those Three Wishes would make Rachel a much more effective pawn.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
He won't be able to handle Baam ? 👑 Rak would pierce him in nano form and with a spear found abandoned in a bar by the 69th floor :loool

Zkhrv

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Guys, what do you think about the frame with the whites power represented as lady with pink hair wearing a cape? does not it remind you of lady Sofia? Think of her disciples that become better by combining their forces. Same with white clones.

And red diamonds with the same color as her lighthouse

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Gustang considers Urek Mazino "a major variable", but one that nonetheless does not change the big picture.

Baam right now is nothing but a tool for him. And he'll continue to remain a tool. Baam's entire conflict with Zahard was engineered by Gustang and Co. He's been dancing in Gustang's palms from the very beginning.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Would if he gives her the second half of the thorn?
At that point he's really tempting problems with forces beyond his control. Enryu did not bring the Thorn into the Tower for Rachel.

Baam right now is nothing but a tool for him. And he'll continue to remain a tool. Baam's entire conflict with Zahard was engineered by Gustang and Co. He's been dancing in Gustang's palms from the very beginning.
You do realize that at some point he's going to cut those strings, yes? He's the protagonist. It's not going to be his place to be a pawn to other people until the very end.