Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 43 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Unlikely. Gustang is not going to waste his time trolling bugs.

Rachel delivered three valuable items to him, and so he'll grant her 3 Wishes of comparable value. Of course as he's a master of Fate and Destiny and nigh omniscient in the Tower, those Three Wishes would make Rachel a much more effective pawn.
lol what! Gustang cannot see fate lol!!!

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Were you not the one posting that long manifesto just last week about Baam being a hypocrite? He has all the capacity in the world to be fickle, and at some point he's going to have the power to back it up.
So Baam decides to pick a fight with Gustang because he supported Rachel that one time?

I don't think Baam would ever be able to afford being so unreasonable. Not until after Zahard is dealt with at least.

"You supported someone that I don't like, so I'm coming after you."

Baam and his supporters aren't going to solo the 10 FHs and Zahard. They'll need to make alliances with the other FHs to gain the power to oppose Zahard.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Gustang could see fate, his daughter wouldn’t be sealed lol, he would of been able to answer who the prince of the red light distract was, he wouldn’t of needed to send both Baam and Rachel into the hidden floor to retrieve those items, he would known that white was tampering with his puppets on the FoD!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Baam decides to pick a fight with Gustang because he supported Rachel that one time?

I don't think Baam would ever be able to afford being so unreasonable. Not until after Zahard is dealt with at least.

"You supported someone that I don't like, so I'm coming after you."

Baam and his supporters aren't going to solo the 10 FHs and Zahard. They'll need to make alliances with the other FHs to gain the power to oppose Zahard.
Lmao you have an awful understanding of ToG! Gustang is not an ally! Gustang is 75% the reason why Jahad found out about Baam and started this war lol! If Baam had never giving into his request to go to the hidden floor, he would not be at the nest trying to rescue JH! Go back and re-read FoD Hwa Ryun wanted nothing to do with Baam meeting Gustang! She refused to participate, even though Baam is her God!

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
So they’ll follow Rachel instead of Arlene’s son LOL???!!!
Do they even know Bam is Arlen's son? Would they even consider Bam to be Arlen's son? Or whatever Rachel knows can potentially convince them to follow her. Anyway, this is nothing more an idea what could Rachel be doing all this time, with nothing backing it up.

What would be her wishes? Seeing she wants to be an heroine of a story, her wishes should be centered around that. One wishes to get some special power, another wish is to have competent companions that are loyal to her, and a 3rd wish, maybe some OP items that only Rachel can use, thereby increasing her "heroine" quality, and of course helping her climb floors.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do they even know Bam is Arlen's son? Would they even consider Bam to be Arlen's son? Or whatever Rachel knows can potentially convince them to follow her. Anyway, this is nothing more an idea what could Rachel be doing all this time, with nothing backing it up.

What would be her wishes? Seeing she wants to be an heroine of a story, her wishes should be centered around that. One wishes to get some special power, another wish is to have competent companions that are loyal to her, and a 3rd wish, maybe some OP items that only Rachel can use, thereby increasing her "heroine" quality, and of course helping her climb floors.
Lmao well there is a prophecy about him! A thorn was left on the FoD so he could one day exact his mother’s revenge! The workshop was rigged by FUG to melt Baam so someone else could wield the thorn. Luslec recently held a meeting to convince more Fug members to support him! Dowon and Cha knew about him and sealed themselves to meet him lol!

SO YES THEY KNOW WHO BAAM IS AND AWARE OF HIS POTENTIAL! Lol

But yah go ahead and continue to find reasons why Arlene sympathizers would follow Rachel over her son!

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
A b rank strikes me as about average though I have no idea if that means usable for high rankers of sufficient caliber. We have a few references of S class weapons but those are owned by family heads or adori... Back in the day every category had further subdivisions. As in, a weapon could be rank 7-C or something like that. With that many subcategories it's easier to picture there being sufficient power gaps in a single rank to fit various levels of rankers. Though I think SIU has scrapped this for simplicity's sake. And if not scrapped, at least not include it in the story. In any case since S class weapons are held by top dogs in the story so far I would assume that A ranks are adequate for just about any high ranker.

IMO the main issue bam would have black march wise is that he has no real skill using conventional weapons like needles, ignition or not. Bam is a decent at CQC but his specks remain inadequate for it and his actual comfort zone is mid range. As in, at least farther than the reach of a punch and less than the reach of a spear. For context: evankhel. Evankhel had a sort of lightsaber type weapon... And through skill alone sharon went and easily got rid of the weapon. This didn't hamper evankhel of course but if evankhel couldn't lord a weapon over a much weaker high ranker then what chance does bam have currently?

To me it's a stretch that bam could injure kallavan fatally back then. Bam with all his strength barely managed to almost rip out kallavan's arm. And he wasn't impeded by that. Add to that, jinsung removed a substantial part of kallavan's torso and even then kallavan was not stopped. Maybe bam as he is now has the power to actually kill kallavan but he definitely didn't have it before. Also, white didn't blow up kallavan's arm. The arm was an impediment to kallavan and he exploded it himself. Bam's main struggle against kallavan is the fact that kallavan is nigh indestructible. Bam can successfully defend from even EoB attacks... As of now bam's most viable weapon against kallavan remains the floral butterfly.. which is an incredibly risky bet on all fronts.
Now that i think about it , at what rank would rak spear would be considered ?

I think it could be considered a rank B or A same as BM .

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
SO YES THEY KNOW WHO BAAM IS AND AWARE OF HIS POTENTIAL! Lol

But yah go ahead and continue to find reasons why Arlene sympathizers would follow Rachel over her son!
ANd yet like you say some people in FUG decided to melt Baam. That shows to me show dumb they are, dumb enough to follow Rachel if she has some modicum of convincing argument.

FUG was dumb enough to try and effectively kill an Irregular, when 100% of Irregular end up being monsters that stand above the rest. They had also 5 years to test Baam to learn that he will be a monster. But yet they wanted to make a weapon out of Baam and give it to a Regular. Their strongest slayer also should know how he fair against an Irregular, being an old companion of the great warriors, so he knows the gap between an Irregular and a Regular. Even if they gain the firepower to kill Irregulars, it means nothing if they can't hit any of the FH and Zahard, or even die before even being able to use it, by virtue of their overall power.

Luslec would at least. He was V's follower. There's no way he wouldn't be aware of this.
That's true, but as far as I remember, FUG doesn't seem to be monolithic, critical information that Baam is Arlen's son may not be widespread within the organization (at least to those that matter ie the Elders and Slayers). Also they can reject Bam on the basis that Zahard killed him before, and the "new" Bam is therefor not the real son.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
ANd yet like you say some people in FUG decided to melt Baam. That shows to me show dumb they are, dumb enough to follow Rachel if she has some modicum of convincing argument.
At that point he might actually just have to kill her. Baam needs FUG unified behind him, and there's going to be no room or tolerance for anyone who doesn't fall in line. This is also why White really had to go, now. Hwa Ryun probably knew what was going to happen here and made no attempt to prevent it for that exact reason.

Rachel's general way of doing things has been to do her best to stay as far out of Baam's way as possible. She's not going to pick a fight with him like this.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Now that i think about it , at what rank would rak spear would be considered ?

I think it could be considered a rank B or A same as BM .
So far we have seen the following from the spear:

1.- It pierced doom's skull when thrown by a ranker who didn't have the right genes for it.
2.- It dispersed doom's shinsoo when thrown by rak.
3.- It wrecked khel hellam when thrown by someone who isn't a spear bearer.
4.- It wrecked white.

The spear is so powerful that it causes massive damage even when thrown by people who don't even have the right specks to throw it. It's specially relevant that even rak gets high ranker level feats out of it. All things considered it sounds pretty improbable that it would be less than A rank. Imagine the damage this thing could do if a proper high ranker spear bearer descended from ancients were to throw it....

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not really!!! They were just impatient and Baam didn’t show them any special or monstrous ability for them to put their faith in. Khel who originally wanted to kill Yama and baam, even acknowledged Baam but said he wasn’t ready to be a major player for FUG!

FUG expected Baam to be monstrous like Urek, once it was clear he was nothing like Urek they had their hesitancies. Even JH when he 1st met Baam thought nothing of him.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
So far we have seen the following from the spear:

1.- It pierced doom's skull when thrown by a ranker who didn't have the right genes for it.
2.- It dispersed doom's shinsoo when thrown by rak.
3.- It wrecked khel hellam when thrown by someone who isn't a spear bearer.
4.- It wrecked white.

The spear is so powerful that it causes massive damage even when thrown by people who don't even have the right specks to throw it. It's specially relevant that even rak gets high ranker level feats out of it. All things considered it sounds pretty improbable that it would be less than A rank. Imagine the damage this thing could do if a proper high ranker spear bearer descended from ancients were to throw it....
Well they would propably never get such weapon .

What is funny is that Evankhell first used the spear but forgot it . You could think she doesn't need it , but before she has a sword , and a shitty one at that .

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
FUG has been oppressed and battling/ losing to Jahad since forever. Then the child of prophecy shows up and wants to climb the tower with friends and have fun!, cmon I’d be heated too and would probably agree to melt Baam too lol!

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
They were just impatient
Considering how tall is their wish, this only shows how incompetent is FUG. No wonder they aren't taken seriously.

Baam didn’t show them any special or monstrous ability for them to put their faith in
Jinsung, a monster and high valued within FUG, bore witness Baam's sponge like learning ability, and surely other things within 5 years. I'm sure at some point he told FUG elders Baam is worth it. Or not, then he's an idiot too.

Ah ... the dumbass who got played twice by Zahard.

acknowledged Baam but said he wasn’t ready to be a major player for FUG
The great warriors at the beginning weren't as strong as the current FH. It took time. And yet this Khel can't even think that it will take time for Baam to reach FH's level? Geez, is FUG's really a scary organization when the top has someone like Khel?

FUG has been oppressed and battling/ losing to Jahad since forever. Then the child of prophecy shows up and wants to climb the tower with friends and have fun!, cmon I’d be heated too and would probably agree to melt Baam too lol!
Yeah, because antagonizing your greatest chance at fulfilling your wish is the best way to go. They couldn't appeal to Baam, like any good Tower's citizen, they use violence, blackmail and whatnot. With people like these, no wonder Wangnang wants to change the Tower.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
As Rachel seems to have some knowledge about Arlen, she can try to make a movement within FUG, those who sympathize with Arlen if that's a thing. She starts being competent and having resource from her wishes. She'll gain confidence/assurance as she led a party of her own making. Perhaps turn it into a cult.
We would probably get the same drama as arlen and zahard with Rachel and bam

Guys, what do you think about the frame with the whites power represented as lady with pink hair wearing a cape? does not it remind you of lady Sofia? Think of her disciples that become better by combining their forces. Same with white clones.

And red diamonds with the same color as her lighthouse
A Lady with Pink hair and wearing a cape what the heck are you talking about? Lol😂

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
@lazybum LOL thousands of years of oppression and seeing your friends die, but all of a sudden you’re going to put your faith into something that has never ever been possible. There is no absolute guarantee that Baam will ever be able to use the thorn well enough to kill Jahad! Urek let them down already so I def see why some FUG members would have their doubts in Baam!!!

People are usually scarred from trauma and unwilling to let themselves get burnt twice

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Gustang considers Urek Mazino "a major variable", but one that nonetheless does not change the big picture.

Baam right now is nothing but a tool for him. And he'll continue to remain a tool. Baam's entire conflict with Zahard was engineered by Gustang and Co. He's been dancing in Gustang's palms from the very beginning.
Even zahard seems to be a pawn of gustang

lol what! Gustang cannot see fate lol!!!
He can see fate he is an omnipotent and omniscient being if zahard can see fate then why not him? Remember that khel hellam called zahard and the ten great families the master of fate and time gustang can see fate for sure even garam say that everything is happening right now is probably by his will if you think too much you will feel like you don't have free will in front of him. Gustang without a doubt can see fate even his family members say he is an omnipotent and omniscient being

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even zahard seems to be a pawn of gustang

He can see fate he is an omnipotent and omniscient being if zahard can see fate then why not him? Remember that khel hellam called zahard and the ten great families the master of fate and time gustang can see fate for sure even garam say that everything is happening right now is probably by his will if you think too much you will feel like you don't have free will in front of him. Gustang without a doubt can see fate even his family members say he is an omnipotent and omniscient being
Lmfao no he is not! There’s been nothing to indicate he has that ability! Khel said the same thing about Baam lmfao and he’s Omni nothing! WTF have you been reading!