Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 50 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Don't remember why Hendo didn't get same immortality like the others however Vee declined it, he didn't want it.
Sorry I had it wrong.
There are a group of followers of the 13 Warriors that were cursed.
Cursed to hall still Birth’s (Data floor Twins)
Cursed to be both female & male

Hendo lok bloodmadder wasn’t given the immortality contract and begged the administrator for immortality. His immortality is different from the other to where his children’s lifespan are shortened to longer his. As to why he has the most children among

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn 50 pages in this thread that's a lot

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We don't know if V declined the immortality contract we just know he didn't had one and by the way why do you keep calling him vee? His nickname is V not vee his true name hasn't been revealed yet but it is stated by garam that it's possibly viole his true name because she said to bam that his name viole come from perhaps V
We do know he declined it. I will find a link for you.

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last 10 pages or so have completely diverged from the chapter itself tho
Yeaah ikr😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But what is the record ?

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Don't remember why Hendo didn't get same immortality like the others however Vee declined it, he didn't want it.
There was no reason given, he was just excluded. My headcanon is he simply failed the test they took, or maybe the guardian didn't like him lol.

Edit: My bad, your question was already answered.

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
There is no betrayal. Arlene rejected him already and even when zahard knew both arlene and V was engaged he still kept on propose her,i don't know how to describe this situtaion but if i were to describe zahard then i would say he is clearly asshole not arlene or V. Plus you talk as if arlene and V stealthily attacked zahard while they only started the war after they run away from him.
I don't get what you're talking about? I don't consider it as betrayal. I only said it might be called a betrayal on his part (working behind someone's back is a form of one) but the term is very loose because I said that Arlene has rejected him and with V, they had made it known that they opposed his decision so it was expected they go against him. They made their protests known before so unless they promised not to anymore and Jahad believed then it's not really betrayal for me. Words were "in Zahard's POV" I already made paragraphs on how I think Jahad is a bad person so I don't get where I implied that Arlene or V is an asshole.

I didn't said anything about them stealthily attacking Zahard at all and even linked the wiki, idk how you even concluded that from my reply.

Last edited:

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
We do know he declined it. I will find a link for you.
I can’t find where it’s said he declined either.

My guess going on what I know about the lore is…

Even though they gained prolonged life because of Shinsu, something about death scared them. Or their attachment to life & it’s new wonders.

V unlike the others probably didn’t care for immortality and saw it as a type of perversion, as immorality probably isn’t remotely possible outside the tower

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I can’t find where it’s said he declined either.

My guess going on what I know about the lore is…

Even though they gained prolonged life because of Shinsu, something about death scared them. Or their attachment to life & it’s new wonders.

V unlike the others probably didn’t care for immortality and saw it as a type of perversion, as immorality probably isn’t remotely possible outside the tower

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I too can't find the place, but it feels like somewhere Vee had said something like immortality was unnatural???
Anyway bottom line is that he likely had the chance but either declined outright, or never bothered to ask/accept.

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Holy Cow! I've never seen a 50+ pages in this forum once. Anyways I spent all my 8 cookies on Hero Killer Raws, so yep, I might not able to unlock Ch 513 ( quickly ).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holy Cow! I've never seen a 50+ pages in this forum once. Anyways I spent all my 8 cookies on Hero Killer Raws, so yep, I might not able to unlock Ch 513 ( quickly ).

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I too can't find the place, but it feels like somewhere Vee had said something like immortality was unnatural???
Anyway bottom line is that he likely had the chance but either declined outright, or never bothered to ask/accept.
it's just say he didn't made an immortality contract we don't know for sure if he declined it's or not just he didn't made one but we will probably know in the future let just wait

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Sorry I had it wrong.
There are a group of followers of the 13 Warriors that were cursed.
Cursed to hall still Birth’s (Data floor Twins)
Cursed to be both female & male

Hendo lok bloodmadder wasn’t given the immortality contract and begged the administrator for immortality. His immortality is different from the other to where his children’s lifespan are shortened to longer his. As to why he has the most children among
he declined it unlike son of a bitch who failed the test he was someone who was accepted by khun eduan who only respects to strong.

Shehab Elsarky

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Regarding AA and Rak potentials of being able to beat rankers while being regulars I find it reasonable if beating rankers as regulars is not published to the public, I mean we all know that Bam beat the ranker doggie but the public didn't know so even Adori may have beaten many rankers while beaing B rank regular or so but it became well known when she became A rank regular when she beat a powerful ranker or something like that

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Regarding AA and Rak potentials of being able to beat rankers while being regulars I find it reasonable if beating rankers as regulars is not published to the public, I mean we all know that Bam beat the ranker doggie but the public didn't know so even Adori may have beaten many rankers while beaing B rank regular or so but it became well known when she became A rank regular when she beat a powerful ranker or something like that
200 IQ

Why do you read ToG?

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
he declined it unlike son of a bitch who failed the test he was someone who was accepted by khun eduan who only respects to strong.
We don't if v had declined the immortality contract or he just didn't receive it's from the administrator

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Nah, we don't have any context regarding why v rejected immortality. Which is weird because even with a normal ranker contract it'd be enough for him to have continued to live until modern times without aging.. evidenced by the apparent continued existence of rankers who traveled with the family heads like quadrado or luslec. It seems like he rejected solely the inability to be killed..maybe it's due to the cost of immortality?

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
1: Their power/irregularity are often compared, but when their personalities are compared, it's to note the difference. As the God of Guardians noted, Baam wants power to stay with his friends whereas Zahard wants to rule above others aka being a evil tyrant.
2: Zahard alongside the other FHs were already changing drastically on their climb up the tower according to Data Eduan. Which was way before Arlene and V declared war, so you can't blame her for Zahard turning into a evil tyrant. And are you seriously trying to suggest Arlene's rejection of Zahard justify his actions? You need to talk to a therapist immediately
3: There is nothing in the story suggesting Alrene and Rachel are alike. They never even been compared to one another. That's nonsense you pulled from your ass.
4: irrelevant. I never said Zahard was the most evil in person in the tower. And it doesn't matter how high or low his evilness is anyway, he's still evil.
5: Baam changing doesn’t mean he will turn into a evil tyrant like Zahard or even a evil parasite like Rachel. And saying he will "probably change" into somebody else isn't even a real argument anyway. Provide proof or evidence that he's actually turning into Zahard.
Agreed with everything Zanza said.

God Of guardians already said Baam's revolution feels different from z and 10 fh's revolution when baam entered the revolution first time,meaning baam will take a path completely different than zahard and 10 fh since it's no different than naruto being evil just because of the hardships he suffered or the demon inside him.