India
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you guys watch dr.bonehead videos? He made a video about the chapter 507 and he predicted some things from the news chapters and honestly he will be really dissapointed, he said that he don’t want white to "die" but atleast in a good way( he is not really dead rn but he lost) and he don’t want khun to be at ranker level😂(maybe khun is not ranker level but he will be really dissapointed)

O_n_Sly

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you think they'll wait at the Third Wall for more companions to join them?
Baam’s side is no longer on the map. I don’t think anyone will be able to jump to the entrance of the Nest.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Do you think they'll wait at the Third Wall for more companions to join them?
Well i think they will try to buy some time while Baam is out, it would give SIU a chance to clear some things in the Cat tower before Baam goes to save Jinsung so that readers won't complain asking about what is Baam doing. I suspect Hwaryun might prefer to have as many High Rankers as possible before crossing, then at least the Regulars need to be at the ship before the crossing point or they can't join in later. Maybe the Regs and snake guy will get to save Ehwa and swordman, Cha and some other High Ranker fight the cobra and/or some LPB forces, Khun/Baam and maybe Karaka go to save Jinsung.

Turtle hunter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There is no way Jinsung refer to Maschenny , he doesn't consider her as superior to him .

We know only people who are considered as higher being or who are at higher place are irregular , no one else . Even Adori and Enne don't compare so Maschenny even less .

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
If not for AA she would have quite a few more victories. She cleverly took over the Emily app! Took over a HT station. The women’s done a lot but has consistently lost to AA.
All of Rachel's feats were stuff her patron prepared for her. When we actually see her on the field, she's basically a bog standard Light Bearer.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam also plays his part by acting like a baby too sometimes so he shares some of the blame.

Here's to hoping the "Dark change" actually shakes things up a bit.

Also, reading a few chapters again, I came across this funny panel.

Now if you ever feel stupid, remember Khell tried to fight Big Z with numbers :nah
I kind of like Bam's innocence and tender heartedness, It really sets him apart from most of the heartless powerful people in the Tower. There are already Many Many Monsters in the Tower, so although Bam is definitely a monster himself his tenderheartedness has set him aside from the others

Bam really a kind monster but I wish he wouldn't Faint so Much.

On the other hand, If by fainting this time he is going to able to reach/sink deeper into his own core to unlock his latent supremeness, then the Fainting would be worth it. We are still waiting for the "SUN" to consume all those souls except now he just added many more millions, perhaps billions of souls (from White) to the menu.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well i think they will try to buy some time while Baam is out, it would give SIU a chance to clear some things in the Cat tower before Baam goes to save Jinsung so that readers won't complain asking about what is Baam doing. I suspect Hwaryun might prefer to have as many High Rankers as possible before crossing, then at least the Regulars need to be at the ship before the crossing point or they can't join in later. Maybe the Regs and snake guy will get to save Ehwa and swordman, Cha and some other High Ranker fight the cobra and/or some LPB forces, Khun/Baam and maybe Karaka go to save Jinsung.
Well, that's not the impression I got. It seems to me like they want to cross as soon as possible:

The other Regulars simply aren't joining them IMO. What role could Elaine, Shibisu or Hatsu possibly play against Maschenny?

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Well, that's not the impression I got. It seems to me like they want to cross as soon as possible:

The other Regulars simply aren't joining them IMO. What role could Elaine, Shibisu or Hatsu possibly play against Maschenny?
elaine getting strongest anima of lo po bia family head shibisu trains the supreme martial art of urek and hatz getting white oar,arie hon's strongest sword. 😎😎

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy

If not anyone else at least Elaine and the 2 other Maschenny's minions need to do something in the later part of the arc, but you are right it seems like Hwaryun is in a hurry. I would be pretty pissed if Elaine got basically zero screen time in the Lo Po Bia arc. Then Cha, Dowon and Karaka ofc will get through the third wall at least. My god, the more i think about it the more plot points come up, i have no idea how SIU will manage to cover everything.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If not anyone else at least Elaine and the 2 other Maschenny's minions need to do something in the later part of the arc
I just don't think whatever they'll be involved in ties into Maschenny and Baam's date.

Then Cha, Dowon and Karaka ofc will get through the third wall at least.
I think Dowon would head towards Kallavan's field.

I guess Cha and Karaka might arrive late.

O_n_Sly

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
It'd be cool if all the detained animals/prisoners were able to witness Yama taking the title of Apex Predator(Lion King Style), but I don't think anyone can jump to Yama's location since he too cleared his map already!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seems like there was more to Nanatano and Asensio convo that SIU left out, but I would not be surprised at all if the Cat Tower was previously a ship with warp capabilities

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I just don't think whatever they'll be involved in ties into Maschenny and Baam's date.

I think Dowon would head towards Kallavan's field.

I guess Cha and Karaka might arrive late.
Yeah, imo basically only Baam and Khun will directly meet Maschenny (the only other 2 i could see there are Rak and Karaka), Elaine might go with the snake guy who kidnapped Ehwa. And yes i also think that Dowon is gunning for Lyborich but then i expect her to meet the others past the 3rd wall. The Cobra and Cha resolving everything without Dowon seems strange.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, imo basically only Baam and Khun will directly meet Maschenny (the only other 2 i could see there are Rak and Karaka), Elaine might go with the snake guy who kidnapped Ehwa. And yes i also think that Dowon is gunning for Lyborich but then i expect her to meet the others past the 3rd wall. The Cobra and Cha resolving everything without Dowon seems strange.
I expect the 6 in the Jinsung rescue team to meet Maschenny. Maybe Yool returns to fetch others later.

After they meet:
  1. Maschenny proposes a deal to Vicente: she'll help him attain more power than he ever had, in return, he'll hunt someone for her.
    • Icardi is a spell caster himself and should be an Elite High Ranker.
    • There's an abundance of powerful souls to hunt in the Nest:
      • The 8th Son of Lo Po Bia
      • Yasratcha
      • Lyborick
      • Kallavan
      • Other Lo Po Bia Branch Leaders
    • Maschenny's target could be an Arie Princess
  2. Asensio takes a team to grab whatever she wants from the Frozen Waterfall.
    • Perhaps Asensio will have to fight the 8th Son?
    • Potential team members: Hwa Ryun, Aria, Rak
  3. I see two paths for Maschenny and AA's meeting:
    1. Maschenny, sends AA to meet Maria.
      • She might also ask him to heal Jinsung.
      • If she has other requests, Maria could make them.
    2. Maschenny offers AA the Khun Family, or her support in taking the Khun Family.
      • In return, AA will do something(s) for her.
  4. Maschenny proposes her challenge to Baam.
    • The challenge involves combat between Baam and herself, but there may be extra flavour, like the treasure hunt in Baam vs Data Zahard.
    • If he wins, she'll release Jinsung and ensure that he and his allies can escape alive.
    • If he loses, she might annihilate them herself.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
and he don’t want khun to be at ranker level😂(maybe khun is not ranker level but he will be really dissapointed)
The Khun part was a real pepelaugh he doesn't know moment, the White fight is definitely bottom 3 if not actually the worst chapters in the whole manhwa for me. This chapter was better fortunately

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Khun part was a real pepelaugh he doesn't know moment, the White fight is definitely bottom 3 if not actually the worst chapters in the whole manhwa for me. This chapter was better fortunately
No joke I already forgot what was the last chapter but really😅

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I expect the 6 in the Jinsung rescue team to meet Maschenny. Maybe Yool returns to fetch others later.

After they meet:
  1. Maschenny proposes a deal to Vicente: she'll help him attain more power than he ever had, in return, he'll hunt someone for her.
    • Icardi is a spell caster himself and should be an Elite High Ranker.
    • There's an abundance of powerful souls to hunt in the Nest:
      • The 8th Son of Lo Po Bia
      • Yasratcha
      • Lyborick
      • Kallavan
      • Other Lo Po Bia Branch Leaders
    • Maschenny's target could be an Arie Princess
  2. Asensio takes a team to grab whatever she wants from the Frozen Waterfall.
    • Perhaps Asensio will have to fight the 8th Son?
    • Potential team members: Hwa Ryun, Aria, Rak
  3. I see two paths for Maschenny and AA's meeting:
    1. Maschenny, sends AA to meet Maria.
      • She might also ask him to heal Jinsung.
      • If she has other requests, Maria could make them.
    2. Maschenny offers AA the Khun Family, or her support in taking the Khun Family.
      • In return, AA will do something(s) for her.
  4. Maschenny proposes her challenge to Baam.
    • The challenge involves combat between Baam and herself, but there may be extra flavour, like the treasure hunt in Baam vs Data Zahard.
    • If he wins, she'll release Jinsung and ensure that he and his allies can escape alive.
    • If he loses, she might annihilate them herself.
Option 3.2 feels spot on. Normally I'd expect Mas to be gunning for the position herself, but that may not be possible anymore since she's already a Z Princess..

Aliblack

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
What are your predictions for the next chapter?

Being daring, here's what I got:
  1. The Jinsung rescue team crosses the 3rd Wall
    • There's no battle or special challenge to cross the wall.
  2. A McCage POV
    • McCage learns about Baam completing his map and crossing the Third Wall.
    • McCage comments on the one waiting for Baam behind that wall.
  3. More Maschenny and Jinsung conversation
    • She tells him about their arrival.
    • She heads out (of the room?) to properly welcome them.
The next chapter won't be about them.

Aliblack

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
What do you think it'll be about?
I think it will focus on other people like Yama and Ceonhee. Maybe, a little about Hatsu group. And we don't know what is happening with Karaka and Dowon. I'm saying this because most people are behind Bam's team. And I've seen SIU has done these anticlimactic switches to other fields. This cliffhanger might stay for a while.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think it will focus on other people like Yama and Ceonhee. Maybe, a little about Hatsu group. And we don't know what is happening with Karaka and Dowon. I'm saying this because most people are behind Bam's team. And I've seen SIU has done these anticlimactic switches to other fields. This cliffhanger might stay for a while.
I think the arc switch "The One in the High Place" would give us a serving of Jinsung Rescue team POV for the next several chapters.

This would be like Dark Change, but cutting away from Baam and White to focus elsewhere for several chapters.