India
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out

O_n_Sly

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
TBH I like Elaine but that reaction she had when Hockney suggested they work together was very off putting! Ran and Hockney deserve development before Elaine. Don't give me the LPB crap is why she deserves one, I've been hoping ALL WANO ARC to get some Zoro development and still nothing...different comic but same should apply for Elaine lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think only the identity of asencio has been confirmed. Someone also mentioned the one who released the monster was a girl but I don't recall that specific detail. And... it'd be interesting if the last one is icardi.
Can't be icardi all 3 looked human! The one who freed Hybridder was def a women, hard to miss those melons. Asensio disguised himself in chibi form, before appearing as he is now. And the 3rd just has to be RAN, the best Kuhn in ToG

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
TBH I like Elaine but that reaction she had when Hockney suggested they work together was very off putting! Ran and Hockney deserve development before Elaine. Don't give me the LPB crap is why she deserves one, I've been hoping ALL WANO ARC to get some Zoro development and still nothing...different comic but same should apply for Elaine lol

Can't be icardi all 3 looked human! The one who freed Hybridder was def a women, hard to miss those melons. Asensio disguised himself in chibi form, before appearing as he is now. And the 3rd just has to be RAN, the best Kuhn in ToG
IIRC icardi was just covered in cloths. I don't think that based on his earlier appearance we can confirm his appearance is or isn't human.

Ran seems like a longshot. Ran is a strong regular but by current standards he'd probably be fairly subpar compared to bam's companions who have obtained fully realized shinsoo attributes. Mascheny sent the guys she recruited to do shenanigans at the cat tower... Where they risk facing exclusively high rankers. Asencio is a branch leader, the other khun was still good enough to mess with the game itself... Ran is too much of a roach to be relevant here. Add to that, ran presumably hates mascheny.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
IIRC icardi was just covered in cloths. I don't think that based on his earlier appearance we can confirm his appearance is or isn't human.

Ran seems like a longshot. Ran is a strong regular but by current standards he'd probably be fairly subpar compared to bam's companions who have obtained fully realized shinsoo attributes. Mascheny sent the guys she recruited to do shenanigans at the cat tower... Where they risk facing exclusively high rankers. Asencio is a branch leader, the other khun was still good enough to mess with the game itself... Ran is too much of a roach to be relevant here. Add to that, ran presumably hates mascheny.
Icardi spoke an alien language dude, go back and check! Ran already knows his attribute, what are you talking about? The others are The ones that caught up

Ran would make perfect sense here as a spy for AA, which I hate since Ran is soo much greater than AA
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I’ll give it to Eduan tho, he was a freaky guy and did not discriminate!

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Icardi spoke an alien language dude, go back and check! Ran already knows his attribute, what are you talking about? The others are The ones that caught up

Ran would make perfect sense here as a spy for AA, which I hate since Ran is soo much greater than AA

I’ll give it to Eduan tho, he was a freaky guy and did not discriminate!
Which is weird considering pockets translate all languages within the tower. Was there any further context on this?

Not.. really? Ran hates mascheny. IIRC he even had it as a goal to kill her. It'd be absurd if he suddenly was loyal to mascheny even though he hates her guts and in turn likes aguero.

lazybum

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Which is weird considering pockets translate all languages within the tower. Was there any further context on this?
Considering he/she was spellcasting, it may be a language related to spells or something. Or SIU didn't want to bother to make lines for the spell until later in the story?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not.. really? Ran hates mascheny. IIRC he even had it as a goal to kill her. It'd be absurd if he suddenly was loyal to mascheny even though he hates her guts and in turn likes aguero.
Of course I know he hates her BUT he’s also aware of what his sister is capable of and I’d expect him to play along since she’s currently targeting Baam!

Turtle hunter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Well given they got new PU they will likely decently stronger than Ran , but before it , Ran was likely stronger , just manipulating ice is not enough against Ran .

Ran has insane speed , strength , durability and offensive power .

AA just have ice , wish is good , but that won't be enough , the moment Ran get close , it will be the end for AA . With Ran speed that will be easy .

You guys underestimate Ran too much . I want to add , that he will be even stronger when he master his shinsoo quality .

Now that i think , does Anak even exist anymore ? I mean where does she rank in strength ? Did Ran let her in the dust already ?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Of course I know he hates her BUT he’s also aware of what his sister is capable of and I’d expect him to play along since she’s currently targeting Baam!
It's not that big a stretch that ran would tell mascheny to go fuck herself with the pointiest spear she can make IMO. There are plenty of cases of regulars not being deferential to rankers or high rankers. Barring shenanigans regulars normally have protection from them. It'd take additional shenanigans to get ran on board and even then it sounds pretty likely ran would immediately betray her.

Well given they got new PU they will likely decently stronger than Ran , but before it , Ran was likely stronger , just manipulating ice is not enough against Ran .

Ran has insane speed , strength , durability and offensive power .

AA just have ice , wish is good , but that won't be enough , the moment Ran get close , it will be the end for AA . With Ran speed that will be easy .

You guys underestimate Ran too much . I want to add , that he will be even stronger when he master his shinsoo quality .

Now that i think , does Anak even exist anymore ? I mean where does she rank in strength ? Did Ran let her in the dust already ?
Welp, consider ran when he faced bam at the hand of arlene. He got his ass handed to him by bam and that while supported by novick. Of course, bam didn't get to use the lightning pill but still. Later on when he faced anak the match was sort of undecided. Anak took a ton of damage but ran was exhausted from the pill.

Personally I still think ran hasn't fully realized his shinsoo attributes. He has his mascheny style but he hasn't materialized a spear that seems comparable to other shinsoo spears we have seen. The confirmed shinsoo attribute spears we eduan's lightning spear, aguero's ice spear... And there is a possibility that asencio's lightning spear and mascheny's tres cuernos spear are that as well.

By regular standards the boost the gang got from the shinsoo attributes was absurd.... The gang went from struggling with floor tests to easily passing intentionally difficult tests. Even aguero easily cornered data viole... Who was a thornless copy of bam as he was when he entered the floor. Of course, if ran gets his shinsoo shape (which is very likely some manner of lightning spear) he will become incredibly powerful. Though I still maintain the point that the hidden floor specifically reframes aguero as absurdly talented and he probably does not fall short of ran in that regard. Add to that, aguero has more than ice going on just in general.

Anak is definitely a thing. Though I don't recall where she is at now. She'll probably be relevant to the plot a few arcs from now when princesses take a more central role.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not that big a stretch that ran would tell mascheny to go fuck herself with the pointiest spear she can make IMO. There are plenty of cases of regulars not being deferential to rankers or high rankers. Barring shenanigans regulars normally have protection from them. It'd take additional shenanigans to get ran on board and even then it sounds pretty likely ran would immediately betray her.

Welp, consider ran when he faced bam at the hand of arlene. He got his ass handed to him by bam and that while supported by novick. Of course, bam didn't get to use the lightning pill but still. Later on when he faced anak the match was sort of undecided. Anak took a ton of damage but ran was exhausted from the pill.

Personally I still think ran hasn't fully realized his shinsoo attributes. He has his mascheny style but he hasn't materialized a spear that seems comparable to other shinsoo spears we have seen. The confirmed shinsoo attribute spears we eduan's lightning spear, aguero's ice spear... And there is a possibility that asencio's lightning spear and mascheny's tres cuernos spear are that as well.

By regular standards the boost the gang got from the shinsoo attributes was absurd.... The gang went from struggling with floor tests to easily passing intentionally difficult tests. Even aguero easily cornered data viole... Who was a thornless copy of bam as he was when he entered the floor. Of course, if ran gets his shinsoo shape (which is very likely some manner of lightning spear) he will become incredibly powerful. Though I still maintain the point that the hidden floor specifically reframes aguero as absurdly talented and he probably does not fall short of ran in that regard. Add to that, aguero has more than ice going on just in general.

Anak is definitely a thing. Though I don't recall where she is at now. She'll probably be relevant to the plot a few arcs from now when princesses take a more central role.
Just admit you don’t like Ran, sheesh!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Add to that, ran presumably hates mascheny.
Not at all. His goal is to kill Maschenny if he becomes a Ranker. That sounds like him trying to surpass her in combat.

And the Female Khun looked like Regular. She couldn't fly and nearly lost her balance on some spikes.

Ran can help out in the Cat Tower.

No, Ran has never been said or even hinted to hate Maschenny.

SIU said that Ran decided that his final goal if he becomes a Ranker would be to kill Maschenny. It doesn't sound like something Ran wants/or even cares about now.

It's: "if I can become a Ranker, then I guess I'll hunt Onee Sama".

Ran gets Maschenny flashbacks when facing difficult fights.

It's not that big a stretch that ran would tell mascheny to go fuck herself with the pointiest spear she can make IMO.
It really is. Ran hasn't shown or hinted any antagonism towards Maschenny.

It'd take additional shenanigans to get ran on board and even then it sounds pretty likely ran would immediately betray her.
Not really. He's her full blooded younger brother and she thought him how to fight.

Ran being capable of telling Maschenny "no" is not something we know.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Never was it stated Ran hates Mas, but let’s not act like it’s a relationship full of Love between the siblings! The only character we’ve seen kill for sport/joy is White. I’m sure Ran has his reasons why he wants to kill big sis

Aliblack

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran

Khun didn't corner Bam very easily. SIU said in his blog that Khun couldn't stop Bam because he just learned his attribute, and he was just messing around. This is the exact same thing that Zahard told bam that because Bam just learned his attribute he couldn't win against his shinsu quality. Because he didn't have mastery in his shinsu quality. And I don't know if data Viole could use Shinwonryu or not, if the answer is yes, then there's no way Khun could stop him.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Khun didn't corner Bam very easily. SIU said in his blog that Khun couldn't stop Bam because he just learned his attribute, and he was just messing around. This is the exact same thing that Zahard told bam that because Bam just learned his attribute he can't win against his shinsu quality. Because he didn't have mastery in his shinsu quality. And I don't know if data Viole could use Shinwonryu or not, if the answer is yes, then there's no way Khun could stop him.
But... aguero did corner data viole. That is a fact. And the implication then was that data viole probably couldn't even have blocked aguero's spear in those circumstances. That said, it is true that that was the first time aguero used his attribute. Meaning that he would have grown even stronger over the next few days and month. Data viole mostly got out of there because aguero was distracted by shenanigans and viole got an opening.

Really? When was this said?
Dang, I don't even remember. Maybe the lore or a blog post.

Not at all. His goal is to kill Maschenny if he becomes a Ranker. That sounds like him trying to surpass her in combat.

And the Female Khun looked like Regular. She couldn't fly and nearly lost her balance on some spikes.

Ran can help out in the Cat Tower.

No, Ran has never been said or even hinted to hate Maschenny.

SIU said that Ran decided that his final goal if he becomes a Ranker would be to kill Maschenny. It doesn't sound like something Ran wants/or even cares about now.

It's: "if I can become a Ranker, then I guess I'll hunt Onee Sama".

Ran gets Maschenny flashbacks when facing difficult fights.

It really is. Ran hasn't shown or hinted any antagonism towards Maschenny.

Not really. He's her full blooded younger brother and she thought him how to fight.

Ran being capable of telling Maschenny "no" is not something we know.
That's a pretty big assumption. Loosing balance is not something that tells us all that much. It's not like rankers are trip-proof.

Welp, if ran's final goal is to murder mascheny then I would argue that shows a fair bit of animosity on his end. It's true we don't have further context on this but if his objective was simply to defeat her then there wouldn't be a need to kill her. I will also add that mascheny is a cold hearted sadistic and remorseless bitch who is probably easy to hate just in general. We know the way the khun kids are treated as they grow is far from kind... Being trained by mascheny can't be better than that.

Just admit you don’t like Ran, sheesh!
I like ran. but... that has nothing to do with anything.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
In my opinion data viole is very overestimated .

you can look at Baam precedent fight and i can honestly say he don’t even come close to the Baam that fought White for the first time .

He kept using the same attack and strategy .

I don’t know why you would bring some off Ran irrelevant fight such as the one when he didn’t even use the Redan .

I want to add that shinsoo qualitie doesn’t change you talent it just reveal it .

sure AA got a very good boost , but let us overestimate it .

there was still quite a lot off character above AA .

AA has a excellent shinsoo quality , but AA lack in other aspect such as his body .

in general to be considered talented both you shinsoo quality and you body need to be good .

For example , Ran physical prowess was at Anak level , but his shinsoo mastzry was far better , that is why he dominated her .

when Ran faced inietia , Ran even if he didn’t fight alone could contend with Inietia who is a lot older than him , just because is body was that strong .

AA shinsoo quality is good for sure , but let us not act as if it OP . Ran electricity could potentially be even better than it , there is Elaine anima or Androssi new shinsoo quality .

the reality is pre this arc , Ran would use his speed to bridge the distance and easily finish AA .

please we should use word the way they should ? @kkck

What does that mean absurdly talented .

if AA is considered absurdly talented , how is Doom considered ? yama ? Adori ? Baam ?

Ran was said to be really talented bu Maschenny herself , and she said she was just below jahad princess .

Aliblack

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
But... aguero did corner data viole. That is a fact. And the implication then was that data viole probably couldn't even have blocked aguero's spear in those circumstances. That said, it is true that that was the first time aguero used his attribute. Meaning that he would have grown even stronger over the next few days and month. Data viole mostly got out of there because aguero was distracted by shenanigans and viole got an opening.

Dang, I don't even remember. Maybe the lore or a blog post.

That's a pretty big assumption. Loosing balance is not something that tells us all that much. It's not like rankers are trip-proof.

Welp, if ran's final goal is to murder mascheny then I would argue that shows a fair bit of animosity on his end. It's true we don't have further context on this but if his objective was simply to defeat her then there wouldn't be a need to kill her. I will also add that mascheny is a cold hearted sadistic and remorseless bitch who is probably easy to hate just in general. We know the way the khun kids are treated as they grow is far from kind... Being trained by mascheny can't be better than that.

I like ran. but... that has nothing to do with anything.
This is just your headcanon. SIU says otherwise.
Blog: "
I had some thoughts about the Khun’s ice spear because it does not fit the balance if Khun can suppress Viole as soon as he manifests his ice spear ability so I thought maybe it would be better if I can make it more like Khun, playing with(..) "

Last edited:

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Filler chapter...

Next!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This is just your headcanon. SIU says otherwise.
Blog: "
I had some thoughts about the Khun’s ice spear because it does not fit the balance if Khun can suppress Viole as soon as he manifests his ice spear ability so I thought maybe it would be better if I can make it more like Khun, playing with(..) "
But... that only means SIU didn't want to have aguero simply beat the crap out of data viole. So he went with having him play around with data viole... Which is not at odds with anything I am saying.

hblock

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
For example , Ran physical prowess was at Anak level , but his shinsoo mastzry was far better , that is why he dominated her .

when Ran faced inietia , Ran even if he didn’t fight alone could contend with Inietia who is a lot older than him , just because is body was that strong .
Ran's body isn't anything special if we exclude Redan. He's far beneath Anak physically in base and above her with Redan.
Also, Inieta isn't nearly as strudy of physically as strong as Redan Ran, it's rather the durability of the ignition weapon he held that allowed him to clash and fight evenly.