Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

The one waiting is...

• The Lo Po Bia Head

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • Adori

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Another Lo Po Bia

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Another Family Head

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Some strong Shinheuh

• Rachel

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yama's dad

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Maschenny

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Someone else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What is the purpose off vicente in the story given he lost most off his power .
We don’t know if it’s most. We don’t know how much. The minute a few high rankers die he’s back to his original power anyway. White getting stronger with each death is insanely broken

he just has a better head on his shoulders now. The day baam kills a FH. White will get the shot in the arm needed to fight hon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The risk runs that Hoaquin comes back and we are back to square one with him attacking Baam and being an asshole.

No one stopped him leading up to him confronting Baam - it took the power of all Baam had (lol) plus the ancient spear AND firefish to get that personality to lose grip enough for White to change drivers.
Don’t buy it. Abelda way too casually pulled his hand off the sword and said enough

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wish we would know more about spells. They are more interesting to me than shinsu-based attacks and have more variety. They are like the power of gods. Bam is the son of a genius sorcerer, maybe he learns to use spells in the future.
More variety? How? With the different Attirbutes and styles I doubt Spells can have more variety.

Sorcerer Baam is unlikely IMO.

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
More variety? How? With the different Attirbutes and styles I doubt Spells can have more variety.

Sorcerer Baam is unlikely IMO.
I meant by application. Sorcerers seem to determine some laws. We didn't see much of them but they seem to be able to do much more than shinsu techniques. We saw a spell that fuses souls and forms a new identity using souls as fuel. Spells can curse people that can last for generations like what Zahard did to ancient tribes. Spells can be used to make you immortal and remove your memories. You can make objects by using them. We saw a spell used on Doom to make him a slave. One of White's clones used a spell that dissolves souls. A strong spell is used on walls and no matter how much strong your shinsu attack is they can't be destroyed. We see this much just by seeing a few spells while we know much more about shinsu. Shinsu attacks can be varied by qualities but all we see from them is that they are all just used for attacks and defense and a few more applications.

Last edited:

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I mean I am pretty sure Bams main character flaw is his mental weakness (which is good because characters do need flaws) and by mental weakness I mean not being able to handle his emotions very well.

If he didn’t have this weakness/flaw then wouldn’t he just be a Mary Sue?
Those are fatal flaw for a MC .

not having confidence and being easily coruptible .

if it was one off the dark evil mc story that i read sometime . Baam would have been easily corrupted or broken .

if Baam was weak honestly he would have killed himself , just having to bear to see all his friend die or he would have became a White .

that is why i think Wangnan is better , for semeone so weak he handle it better .

well if TOG wasn’t a story where regular don’t really matter anymore . I would have anticipated his new power .

I mean I am pretty sure Bams main character flaw is his mental weakness (which is good because characters do need flaws) and by mental weakness I mean not being able to handle his emotions very well.

If he didn’t have this weakness/flaw then wouldn’t he just be a Mary Sue?
He is already pretty close to being a marry sue .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The thing is, his mental weakness is a FATAL flaw, and that too, a very obvious one. No matter how much hate SIU has gotten from the beginning, I adore his work how he puts everything together at some point or the other, and SIU has also given very good reasons for his mental weakness. He's had a dark past and all. But what triggers me is like, (yeah I agree with you that all good characters need to have a flaw, but they keep on working on that flaw as the story progresses to overcome it) SIU literally just put the pause button on Baam's mental development since S3 started. One or two instances of growth, at max, but that's all. Even after the entire ruckus, Baam's insecurity makes him work against white ONLY when he spoke of his friends being eaten by him. That shows how he hasn't worked on it yet.
Totally lacking confidence is really a fatal flaw in these type off story .

imho Baam devellopement has stop from the beginning off TOG .

So LPB is waitîg for Baam .

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius

if it was one off the dark evil mc story that i read sometime . Baam would have been easily corrupted or broken .

if Baam was weak honestly he would have killed himself , just having to bear to see all his friend die or he would have became a White .

that is why i think Wangnan is better , for semeone so weak he handle it better .

well if TOG wasn’t a story where regular don’t really matter anymore . I would have anticipated his new power .

So LPB is waitîg for Baam .
No you gonna admit that the bam from the cave and the current bam are completely different being

Prince of the RL District

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out
Hmmm those are some pretty good translations. Now watch as line webtoon's gonna butcher half of it when they translate it.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
After Ha Jinsung speech I can't imagine anyone else besides FH LPB.

Although the 8th child must be one of the most powerful HR in the LPB family, would it be enough for someone like Jinsung to say something like that? It's okay that we don't know anyone from the high rankings other than irregulars, but I think it's an exaggeration if you're not an FH.

The Ha family stays at the top along with the Arie and Koon families, Jinsung is one of Yurin's grandchildren from the time of Genesis, maybe he was around even at the time of the big climb or was one of the first to climb the tower, so I believe that there aren't many people stronger than him in the family, so if there was someone in the LPB family, other than FH, who could cause such a reaction in him... That person must be on the same level as the Ha twins.

Well, it's just my thinking, SIU at any time can come up with "all those above the top 30 are gods whose existence is unmatched in the tower" or something like that, after all it doesn't reveal anything at all.

Regarding Vincent, I always thought White's existence was about having the best of each brother, Hoaqin the offense, Vincent the defense, Ana the manipulation of spells and so on. That being so, I think Vincent can be just as lethal as Hoqin, actually more so because he's calculating and given their dialogue, doesn't have the "thirst" of Hoaqin.

The point is that SIU likes the character White and he's not going to exclude him from the narrative anytime soon, the moment Vincent becomes unsustainable like Hoaqin, someone else must take over.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
An interesting thing to remember. I've seen a lot of people complain about the fact that Hoaqin's sworn enemy is a sword instead of Arie Hon, but the last chapters and especially this one, ended up explaining it well.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Like you said at the start they were the same , in fact Kaneki was still more interesting even at that stage .

dark Kaneki has high charisma for sure , not comparable to Baam .

well what you call child like personality is him goofind around and doing dumb funny sometime , i don’t think it means that he isn’t mature .

Baam can’t handle death .

what i notice is Baam saw few death and he became corrupt but even now Wangnan didn’t fall to corruption .

if Baam was as weak as wangnan he would have already turned into White .

Make no sense , they aren’t star as far as i relember in the hell train , plus that giant sword .

Totally Baam is one off the last mature character in TOG .
how do you know that baam is corrupt? Is SIU dead and you are writing story instead of him???

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Did her melons get bigger or is it my imagination?
So I am not the only one :lmao.

I meant by application. Sorcerers seem to determine some laws. We didn't see much of them but they seem to be able to do much more than shinsu techniques. We saw a spell that fuses souls and forms a new identity using souls as fuel. Spells can curse people that can last for generations like what Zahard did to ancient tribes. Spells can be used to make you immortal and remove your memories. You can make objects by using them. We saw a spell used on Doom to make him a slave. One of White's clones used a spell that dissolves souls. A strong spell is used on walls and no matter how much strong your shinsu attack is they can't be destroyed. We see this much just by seeing a few spells while we know much more about shinsu. Shinsu attacks can be varied by qualities but all we see from them is that they are all just used for attacks and defense and a few more applications.
Maybe it's because we haven't seen an expert so far but Spells seem too random. And their conditions are weird it's hard for me to imagine a true Sorcerer in battle ATM. That Question Mark one for example.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Just look at this beauty....

Seeing Hwa Ryun is like getting some fresh air after this 3 months fight of Baam vs White.
It's me or since the nest there keep having problems with hwa ryun clothes before her clothes had red line now it's has black line and in the panel before the launch of the needle she didn't had a single line while talking with khun some things for her trousers sometimes ago it's was kinda black and some other time it's that actual color and sometimes she wore socks and sometimes not WHAT THE HECK SIU IS DOING WITH HWA RYUN?!!!

Last edited: