Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

The one waiting is...

• The Lo Po Bia Head

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • Adori

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Another Lo Po Bia

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Another Family Head

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Some strong Shinheuh

• Rachel

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yama's dad

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Maschenny

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Someone else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out

zoradante1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I am in no way saying Maschenny is the one JH is referring but I do believe Adori is on her list of opponents she’d like to face! And also believe Mas is more than capable of taking Adori on RN!
Adori would demolish her and arie princess (#36) at the same time. There is a reason why she is fuckin supreme commander in there dude. When she comes in there i don't think even having 100 kallavan and 100 white would save baam.

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am in no way saying Maschenny is the one JH is referring but I do believe Adori is on her list of opponents she’d like to face! And also believe Mas is more than capable of taking Adori on RN!
I want to believe it but maschenny would be destroyed at the 10 first seconds😢

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Adori would demolish her and arie princess (#36) at the same time. There is a reason why she is fuckin supreme commander in there dude. When she comes in there i don't think even having 100 kallavan and 100 white would save baam.
Yes Adori holds the seat and is a superb soldier! Besides the lore what else do we know about her? Mas is cunning and very ambitious, she’s been plotting for quite sometime now. Don’t sleep on Mas! And she has Repelista on her side!

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
We still don’t know about the 3rd minion tho
Damn this arc is really confusing
Don’t play with maschenny guys she is planning something big !
she is planning on having the seeds of god(baam) and making the first regular who is completely free from the contracts of tower.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LOL Sly calm down :lmao.

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think the lo po bia head is supposed to be coming in their huge ship that Evankhell saw a while ago, but unless she has been killed offscreen, he couldn't possibly be in the nest along Jinsung right now...

I'd go for Adori being there instead, but who knows. Kinda seems early to see her, but at the same time between her or a family head...

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I’d like to believe a FH is waiting behind the wall, since the LPB family head is the only one who’s name isn’t known and it would be a good introduction, also the nest is one of his favourite places and lastly because he would be the perfect soldier to put a young irregular out of his misery, since it took Baams all to defeat White who was close to Squadron Commander level, the matter of which would’ve been utterly trivial to a FH. But I have a feeling he’s on his way if he isn’t already there. But I also think it might be Adori since out of everyone in the tower she would want to test Baams mettle herself, since he was the only person to defeat a Ranker as a Regular besides her (although without a doubt Urek had the same capability) so she probably wants to test him I feel her of all people would’ve heard the news of this achievement immediately.
white is stronger than squadron commanders(at least kallavan and yasratcha) not close to them. baam didn't give his all considering he didn't pierce himself with thorn. Besides if baam didn't try to absorb white all we see was going to be easy fight considering white himself admitted baam is much stronger than himself.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I'm expecting something like this:
  1. Asensio take Aria and Co to nab what Maschenny wants from the Frozen Waterfall.
  2. Maschenny tests Baam.
  3. AA meets up with Maria (and heals Jinsung if necessary).
  4. Maschenny proposes a deal to Vincente to help him attain far greater power than he ever had.
IF mascheny wants something from the gang I would still think it involves bam. Bam is an irregular with spell cancelling capacity. He has privileges and now even power that mascheny can't ignore. Aguero's skillset is unique enough to be valuable even to rankers (he is one of the few light bearers at the war and has his fire shinsoo) but mascheny going out of her way to get something out of him is still weird.

Vicente wise, no idea. I can't fathom mascheny even wanting something out of him. She can't possibly know his overall deal. That said, at least given them framing in the chapter it does appear that white could hypothetically regain control over the main body should his mind recover. Which makes sense since the spell was ultimately made by white. Basically vicente is in charge for as long as white lets him. So... I could see him pulling some shenanigans to make his situation more permanent. Though it's hard to imagine mascheny having planned this.

I wonder if mascheny is actually aware of aguero's new powers. It'd be interesting if he can boost jinsung without mascheny even suspecting he can do so.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Didano was expected to fail and die, as stated by Elpathion! That’s why Lefav was brought in. And Yas expected Brach Leader Dokoko to fail.

BranchLeader<or=DivCo< <<<<< SquadronCommander
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After reading S3Ch87, can you honestly say Lyb is in his ship lol? When you see him sitting beneath the portal saying “so you can’t change anything even if you make it here, we’re just nothing in comparison”. While the same sky above kallavan appears above Lyb!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How many other Branch Leaders do we know of or have seen? So calling Lefav’s case special makes no sense here. Could be how it’s done in LPB. Elaines Branch only cared about their own greed and so is Lefav and taking care of her own!
so you are saying that doom is weaker than a division commander? Alright. But it looked like branch leader was strong for doom even without anima. Branch leader might not be strong as squadron commander but they are much stronger than division commanders with the possible exception of split since he looks like more of a squadron commander level.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think the lo po bia head is supposed to be coming in their huge ship that Evankhell saw a while ago, but unless she has been killed offscreen, he couldn't possibly be in the nest along Jinsung right now...

I'd go for Adori being there instead, but who knows. Kinda seems early to see her, but at the same time between her or a family head...
The portal allegedly connects with the ship. Meaning that it's other end is within the ship. It sounds pretty improbable that the ship that contains the portal could come through the portal. The worst case scenario should be the LPB branch leaders and the LPB family head just casually walking in into the war. The series has also more or less made the point that the LPB family head is basically best friends with zahard. I don't think we should assume the worst of it is the LPB family head walking in.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What are your predictions for the next chapter?

Being daring, here's what I got:
  1. The Jinsung rescue team crosses the 3rd Wall
    • There's no battle or special challenge to cross the wall.
  2. A McCage POV
    • McCage learns about Baam completing his map and crossing the Third Wall.
    • McCage comments on the one waiting for Baam behind that wall.
  3. More Maschenny and Jinsung conversation
    • She tells him about their arrival.
    • She heads out (of the room?) to properly welcome them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
so you are saying that doom is weaker than a division commander? Alright. But it looked like branch leader was strong for doom even without anima. Branch leader might not be strong as squadron commander but they are much stronger than division commanders with the possible exception of split since he looks like more of a squadron commander level.
Welp, current doom still has not fully recovered from his slumber. Though it does seem likely that doom is weaker than the corp commanders we have seen so far just in general. As for branch leaders vs corp commanders.. I think branch leaders, specially from family to family, are going to have fairly wide power gaps.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was confused when you said Split you mean 1st Divco on Lyb’s squad right? I think people refer to him as Uub or black chad lol. Split is the new White. And in Uubs case I’d say each squadron has at least 1 capable DivCo, like cheon hee and Ha satcha for their squadrons

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I was confused when you said Split you mean 1st Divco on Lyb’s squad right? I think people refer to him as Uub or black chad lol. Split is the new White. And in Uubs case I’d say each squadron has at least 1 capable DivCo, like cheon hee and Ha satcha for their squadrons
Well black chad looks massively stronger than both cheoon hee and satcha considering cheoon he got beaten by yuri.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
What are your predictions for the next chapter?

Being daring, here's what I got:
  1. The Jinsung rescue team crosses the 3rd Wall
    • There's no battle or special challenge to cross the wall.
  2. A McCage POV
    • McCage learns about Baam completing his map and crossing the Third Wall.
    • McCage comments on the one waiting for Baam behind that wall.
  3. More Maschenny and Jinsung conversation
    • She tells him about their arrival.
    • She heads out (of the room?) to properly welcome them.
I expect to see Hockney and Kaiser + Maschenny 3rd servant, McCage, Hwaryun discussing with the party what to do, Maschenny/Jinsung again and then ending of either Cheonhe Ha vs Ha Satcha, Karaka and Dowon vs Fucile or Hybrider vs Div Comm, maybe Cha Hatz and Shibisu reach the party. So no wall crossing or Yama fight imo

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well black chad looks massively stronger than both cheoon hee and satcha considering cheoon he got beaten by yuri.
You’re right but no where near Kallavan or Yas

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I expect to see Hockney and Kaiser + Maschenny 3rd servant, McCage, Hwaryun discussing with the party what to do, Maschenny/Jinsung again and then ending of either Cheonhe Ha vs Ha Satcha, Karaka and Dowon vs Fucile or Hybrider vs Div Comm, maybe Cha Hatz and Shibisu reach the party. So no wall crossing or Yama fight imo
Do you think they'll wait at the Third Wall for more companions to join them?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
McCage the worse light-bearer ever is out of commission. Asensio knocked out all his lighthouses. He definitely won’t be communicating to Baam’s side b/c Asensio is there and has done everything to keep his identity hidden!!!