Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 523 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 523 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin this too

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Lyb hasn't used any transcendental skills, has he? He still have room to beat Kallavan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I really hope SIU don't go changing POV, finish this first before changing. Finish Yama POV, then show Rei or others appearing before going back to Baam's side. Keep a surprise when Baam come back.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lyb hasn't used any transcendental skills, has he? He still have room to beat Kallavan.

I really hope SIU don't go changing POV, finish this first before changing. Finish Yama POV, then show Rei or others appearing before going back to Baam's side. Keep a surprise when Baam come back.
Kallavan hasn't used any either so things don't look good for Lyb

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam is the only one to use transcendental skills lol! Everyone else uses Lethal Moves and Electric Spear Lanza Tormenta is a lethal move Lol!

Kallavan hasn't used any either so things don't look good for Lyb
Look whose coming around!

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I had to go back to see how this began… cool I’ll give you that Lyb is CC level but he’s still not in Kallavan’s league! Just like Slayers are not all equal Karaka, Prime white, and Yama are all on different levels. Same applies to Yas, Lyb, and Kallavan!
The current chapter hints at Kallavan being stronger, but I'd wait for the end of the fight before concluding on that

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Baam is the only one to use transcendental skills lol

Several people use their own version. Still don't know why Baam can use them, at least we weren't shown that he trained a technique to the level of "transcendental".

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Look whose coming around!
I may argue for Lyb because I think he's stronger than many people give him credit for, but I can't argue against what is shown in actual chapters.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

Several people use their own version. Still don't know why Baam can use them, at least we weren't shown that he trained a technique to the level of "transcendental".
YHS mentioned something about the special power when training Baam before the cage. I don’t expect Lyb to have the skill!

Fun

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Baam is the only one to use transcendental skills lol! Everyone else uses Lethal Moves and Electric Spear Lanza Tormenta is a lethal move Lol!
No, Most users of Transcendental Skills are High Rankers (TOG wikia "Trancendental skill"), till now Jinsung, Kallavan, and Elphation shown to have it too. It's contrary with what you said.

- Jinsung used Dragon Tiger gate when fighting Kallavan.
- Kallavan used Atomic Explosion to counter Evankhell at the last station.
- Elphation's ultimate technique Crystal Mirror Room, he used this technique against Evankhell, he tried to slow her down from moving so Levaf, a High Ranker sniper-type Spear Bearer can aim for her head. However she managed to break free very easily from this technique.

YHS mentioned something about the special power when training Baam before the cage. I don’t expect Lyb to have the skill!
Trancendental skill could either indicate that the technique is superior to other techniques, or that users need to push themselves beyond their limit to perform them (TOG wikia "Trancendental skill")

And again "Most users of Trancendental Skills are High Rankers (TOG wikia "Trancendental skill")

I expect Lyborick to have the skill, due to him being a high ranker.

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
When the fight first started sly was on Lyb side
After he saw that weak spear he switch to kallavan
And tbh he’s just speaking facts kallavan face after lybs attacks is not different of that one what he gave to mayer extremely weak punch.

Kell hellam was right about kallavan
Yas and his SQ vs Kallavan
And i got kallavan getting out with the W
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tbh kallavan can fight whole new 4 sq alone.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No, Most users of Transcendental Skills are High Rankers (TOG wikia "Trancendental skill"), till now Jinsung, Kallavan, and Elphation shown to have it too. It's contrary with what you said.

- Jinsung used Dragon Tiger gate when fighting Kallavan.
- Kallavan used Atomic Explosion to counter Evankhell at the last station.
- Elphation's ultimate technique Crystal Mirror Room, he used this technique against Evankhell, he tried to slow her down from moving so Levaf, a High Ranker sniper-type Spear Bearer can aim for her head. However she managed to break free very easily from this technique.

Trancendental skill could either indicate that the technique is superior to other techniques, or that users need to push themselves beyond their limit to perform them (TOG wikia "Trancendental skill")

And again "Most users of Trancendental Skills are High Rankers (TOG wikia "Trancendental skill")

I expect Lyborick to have the skill, due to him being a high ranker.
Kallavan used it with HJ first and then to kill baam blowing a giang ship, the first to used two times same day, and still with energy. There’s not way lyb can beat that guy, he is a monster

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Summary

Lyborick misread the situation twice.

-The first time when he thought Kallavan tried to redirect his spear towards him but didn't.

-The second time when he was surprised Kallavan survived his attack.

3 strikes and Lyborick could be done here, I'm thinking.

Theorist05

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uganda
I believe it is possible to apply shinwornyu to body reinforcement techniques but Baam just isn't good at that in general. If he did so, he would be able to momentarily rival durability of someone like Kallavan. Only problem is endurance to maintain it for long periods.
I think Zahard did it in the Hidden floor arc🧐

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think Zahard did it in the Hidden floor arc🧐
I can't really remember how their fight went, but I believe Yurin and Bloodmader would specialize in that.

It's just weird that JH didn't teach Baam a single bit of his body reinforcement. He just focused on offense instead.

The Crypts

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I can't really remember how their fight went, but I believe Yurin and Bloodmader would specialize in that.

It's just weird that JH didn't teach Baam a single bit of his body reinforcement. He just focused on offense instead.
That's not body reinforcement, that's similar to Khun Ran's lightening pill. Zahard exploded the shinwonryu within his own body to use its power.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol transcendental moves are still rare! Y’all talk like anyone can do one! His Majesty had none and it is silly to expect It from Lyb!

A$APBog

Reaction score
Country
France
Lol transcendental moves are still rare! Y’all talk like anyone can do one! His Majesty had none and it is silly to expect It from Lyb!
I mean, if Elphation who is only a Vice Commander can use it, it would be weird that somebody who is Commander such as Lybe could not

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I mean, if Elphation who is only a Vice Commander can use it, it would be weird that somebody who is Commander such as Lybe could not
He just get there with connection he got no talent thats his frustration

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did White use one? Has Yuri used one? Has Yas used one? So why pathetic Lyb lol?

Read the latest chapter, it’s over LOL

A$APBog

Reaction score
Country
France
Did White use one? Has Yuri used one? Has Yas used one? So why pathetic Lyb lol?

Read the latest chapter, it’s over LOL
He just get there with connection he got no talent thats his frustration
What the fuck happened in this thread to have so much hate in this little war Lyb vs Kal ? Calm down bois

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What the fuck happened in this thread to have so much hate in this little war Lyb vs Kal ? Calm down bois
There’s a rivalry between team lyb and kallavan for a week why we have to calm down? This are webtoon emotion bro nothing personal