Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

Vitala

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
SIU's persistent with his no studio policy. We can't expect any sort of changes for now but I can tell he's trying to improve it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's Baam lol. Now we're on a problem here.
How is he trying to improve when he was way better in the past. He keeps downgrading his art to generic color, look at how the sky is draw , it’s damn ugly, the background ? . Siu until hell train was a master of choreography and fight inspiration. the art just lacks so much identity and soul. I see people saying true TOG is back. Really?

lemo

Reaction score
Country
India
So trau was like wang Wang you gotta bang bang.

But it's curious how the sequence is happening.
Yama and doom go to kill yas
So yas decides that you know guys imma tell you a story.
Your father was a servile mutt
We tried to fight some giant creature for like 2 minutes in front of zahard.
And that is how i met your mother, of by the way, let me describe how the night that led up to doom's birth went.
Ok now you can kill me.

It can't be Enne:
  • Enne is sealed in a Mysterious Labyrinth.
  • Garam broke into Enne's prison.
  • We saw were Enne was trapped.
  • Enne has no reason to seek revenge against the Lo Po Bia.

It can't be a 13 Month Weapon either:
  • It has no reason to seek revenge against the Lo Po Bia.
Hey you know what,

It could be urek's balls

Maybe he needs them so he can man up and go kill jahad.

Sorry, the spirit of garam was in me for a moment...

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's SIU's only chance to do something like this considering his eunuch of an MC.
I have seen a draft of the Enne X Baam seen

you’ve seen nothing

How do you thing Wangnan, Karaka and the other Prince(s) were created?

I don't think so. I think the Slayer was the host before Yama's Mother.
Knowing Zahad, he gave blood, they extracted DNA, and created sons

Namchan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Lmaoo

SuperTurtle

Reaction score
Country
France
Can't say anything without the translation. It's fucking long thought.

Xeroxed

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
And how would the twins be in the top 20? There are only 3 positions left and 2 FH still haven't received their placements. If one of them was above the other in ranking, there would be no dispute in the Ha family.
To be fair, its entirely possible that Traum is a Blue Hole. That is to say he has not fought in such a long time that no one knows how strong he is so he is not ranked despite everyone knowing he is super strong. I mean, even most of the heads of the branches of his own family has never even seen him. Much less seen him fight someone. Its possible that he has not done anything notable for 10k years at this point and that he is in practice a hermit. In that case he could be top 10 for all we know, but because no one knows how strong he is he is not ranked.

But apparently Zahard seem to think that he should be able to handle rank 14 Po Bidu Gustang or he would not send him to fight the Po Bidu family.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
To be fair, its entirely possible that Traum is a Blue Hole. That is to say he has not fought in such a long time that no one knows how strong he is so he is not ranked despite everyone knowing he is super strong. I mean, even most of the heads of the branches of his own family has never even seen him. Much less seen him fight someone. Its possible that he has not done anything notable for 10k years at this point and that he is in practice a hermit. In that case he could be top 10 for all we know, but because no one knows how strong he is he is not ranked.

But apparently Zahard seem to think that he should be able to handle rank 14 Po Bidu Gustang or he would not send him to fight the Po Bidu family.
Yep there are some FH who clearly don't seem that interested of fighting .

SO them no doing much battle could mean a drop in rank .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Think the FH ordered Wang to kill her and Yas told her to seduce Wang!

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I think the ranking until Edhuan is correct , in my opinion he may even be a match for Arie hon , but after that i don't think that we should take the ranking between irregular seriously .

In the end only seing a irregular fighting another one , would be a proof for me .

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The guy on the wolf must be the son HG killed! Looks like he’s commanding the ground troops! Remember RoZA and FHs are all about attrition

Also it looks like Wang went berserk and killed all the troops around the volcano top!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also could this resemble what Androssi will look like when she’s fully matured!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Zahard didn't send him to fight the Po Bidau Family. The Administration requested the Lo Po Bia Family to fight the Po Bidau Family.

No it's not. Ha Yurin has never fought a single battle since she became a Family Leader (long before Genesis). She never once fought even during Genesis. She is still Ranked. The same goes for some other Family Leaders like Blossom.

None of the Family Leaders are Blue Holes.

The guy on the wolf must be the son HG killed! Looks like he’s commanding the ground troops! Remember RoZA and FHs are all about attrition
This flashback takes place well after the Hidden Grove has been disbanded.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
This flashback takes place well after the Hidden Grove has been disbanded.
Yup you’re right! The fact that he’s commanding owl and controlling all three of those beast, he must me one the 2 Perseus was referring to!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yup you’re right! The fact that he’s commanding owl and controlling all three of those beast, he must me one the 2 Perseus was referring to!
Uhm, I don't think so. He was controlling only his Wolf. He's probably Elaine's Ancestor.

Pudidy referred to himself as the captain and seemed to be the leader of their group.

Xeroxed

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Zahard didn't send him to fight the Po Bidau Family. The Administration requested the Lo Po Bia Family to fight the Po Bidau Family.
Thats a distinction without a meaning. Because if one family fights the other family and only one family have a family head? Then the other family that did not bring one will get onesidedly massacred. Thus Traum would have to fight or risk randombly losing all the strongest members of his family.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nenneya? Wth is that name?

Akrinac's Host [ Yama's late mother ]
[ Nen Neya ]
Nenneya fucking business, that's what.

Snake,Cat and tortoroise
I'm hoping all three are roughly equivalent, which is usually what the deal is when all shown side-by-side like that. We know snek is very powerful, that puts tortoise and the hare fox in roughly the same boat (IMO) meaning this ancient took all 3 heavy hitters, Yas, and Pudding (on his owl ofc) to take down.

Noice.

Chadidy on position😎
Cooler than present, but still not intimidating. Has Love vibes.

Is a wolf?

This chapter is just pure fire Toxic boyz club today i want all the smoke if you guys say something
Wait for the trans...

Which twins?
Well, see, there's the Zee twins, the Dellai twins, the Milton twins...

Wait, what was your question?

It’s cool that nobody is complaining about the chapter yet
Give it time.

These aren't segs scenes we were scammed
There's no way WangWang isn't laying the pipe in that one panel.

Looks like Siu still didn’t resolve his recent long issues of drawing good fight scenes, I mean we didn’t even know what was happening during the fights with the ancient race. If it’s going to be like this for the rest of the story it’s going to be torture. Like the last good fight was baam vs jahad and even that fight is underwhelming compared to pre hell train.
He's giving up on fights, going into ****** it seems.

who is the person in SIU blog post they don’t look familiar is it Andorisi
Pls post link.

Most shonen mcs are asexual lol
Baam is PARTICULARLY asexual.

Baam is gay confirmed. He will have some harem with Khun, Paracule, Love, Rak and that Ancient Cobra.

AA will get first crack at it though. As much as someone can get a 'crack' with an asexual, zombified, smooth-down-there Ken-doll.

No signs of libido. His sexuality is problematic. Pretty sure he doesn't even know how sexuality works out in the Tower society.
Not even a princess pushing up on him moved his needle. Baam is not only asexual, he's dead inside literally and figuratively.

Chapters MEH, I’ll wait for the t/l but SIU needs to move on
You didn't like you're own work??