Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Bet is still ongoing IMO, we're going to have a Zahard princess arc, I can see Yuri because of her personality still continue the bet. Maybe she already lost (we don't have the detail of the bet do we?), she'll just hand Green April to Maschenny and say "Keep it warm, soon enough I'll kick your ass and get all your Monthly series weapons, 'old sister'". Yuri is a badass and will be given platform to show it in the future arc. And she'll get Baam too.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
You know, sometimes I wonder if SIU had stuff like this all planned out in advance. It almost LOOKS like he's trying to make Yas be seen in an almost sympathetic light, in order for him to join up with Team Baam and make nice with Yama and Doom. Which ofc seems to run counter to what we've seen from him from the start. Did he just decide to take his character in a different direction? Or what went wrong where Yas is both the individual we see now and the one from back then.

Yes, poor Paul. But I'm still wondering about YHS and EVK over here.

I almost get a situation where Rei demands the two fight, and you know that WW will comply because he's a yes man/dog.

Or also a scenario where WW needs Yas to kill him for some reason. IDK.

Obviously shit went sideways somewhere along the lines.
You know that he took a 1 years pause right ?
I'm pretty sure Pudidy is top 100 and he got paralysed by Akrinac too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If they were that weak, a corps commander would have been the one to defeat Prime White and not Hagi

I see no reason for Yama not to kill Yas tho, for all we know, he might still really be the one that convinced Trau to kill WangWang.

Lol, then where did all her talent and beauty go? Did Z stop mating because of how bad his first attempt at a child went?
Slayers are trash . Nothing can change my mind .

No leaders of faction suffered that much humiliation .

Cheonhee calls them new Slayers.
I honestly don't know how she can call someone who can reach top 100 which take 1000 of years ( 3000 years for kallavan ) . Not only that Doom was said to have been living in another area .

Let's say i accept this fact .

There is still a hole in that argumention .

Do you remember that Khell said Yama was comparable to prime Slayers ?
Agreed the fact that he theoretically beat White in a 1v1 and White was near a squadron commander in terms of power gives credit to this, however I think Kallavan is giving a exceptional reputation to a typical squadron commander power level I doubt they are all on Kallavan level. A serious Baam with the thorn has to be close to a top 200 high ranker at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Its great to see how much of a threat an ancient is. They would definitely fill a Blue Hole criteria and can’t be ranked since Khel Hallam was absurdly powerful for an unranked person and confidently contended with Evankhell & Yama. I feel most top 100 high rankers are dominated mostly by the 10 great families main branch members. If top ranked members of the LPB branch families couldn’t do much against one I’d assume these ancients would fit a top 20/30 ranking if they had one.
Baam absolutely dominating White make him top 70 at least .

It is also why @Cinera say Maschenny don't deem Baam as worthy of being used , i really question thing .

Like Baam is a real powerhouse , and is coming close to grabing Maschenny clothes .

No Baam is not at the level of being a pawn .

If Baam wasn't retarded , he would have defeated White easily with no injury . That put him in a decent place between top 100 - 50 .

Even Maschenny would have to be wary of Baam .

The worst part is that Baam gained again White soul and will gain a new PU this arc .

I am almost certain that after this last PU , Maschenny would struggle if she fight White .

Having a stop 100 as a sub is a huge thing , even for guy like MAschenny or Hagi .

For example even if Yama become top 50 after his last PU , Yas being his sub would be unlikely .
???

Mayhaps it was Fate. It wouldn't be the first time Fate has played a role in Maschenny's schemes.

Fate was behind Yuri accepting Maschenny's bet:

It's not implausible that Maschenny also has some measure of ability over Fate.
Ehehhehehe i think you need to chill .
No, he said most Branches, not all Branches. That doesn't mean he's as strong as the Top Branch Leaders.

And Yasratcha was speaking about military might. That is the strength of their Canine soldiers and the influence that he and Wang wielded.

Yasratcha may be at or above the level of the Top 3 Branch Leaders, but being superior to most Branch Leaders does not imply that. Especially not when there are 20 Branches.

Yuri is more talented than the Ha Twins (she's the most talented member of the Ha Family):

In general Princesses from the Great Families have the potential to become the central power of their respective Families:

Season 2 Chapter 105 Blog Post

Source

Thus, Great Family Princesses would probably be above the Ha Twins.
Again a A rank regular has no business who is the most talented in a family .
Two things:

- Do we know if the twins are listed as "people" in the family? Or considered gods (demi-gods in this case) by the Ha? No, we don't know. From what we've seen, family rulers are considered a level that others can't even dream of, as we saw with Perseus' lines. So yes, Yuri might be the most talented person out of the Ha, but that still doesn't mean it includes the twins.

- Second, so what was Yuri born with more talent? She is not even a thousand years old, the twins probably climbed together with the 13GW and still have the blood of 2 irregulars, it is very difficult to find that there are regents in the 10 families stronger than them, maybe the regents Arie.

Saying that Yuri is stronger than the twins doesn't make Maschenny's future defeat at her hands any less worse.
I mean if a new talented of the eurasia family was to be born , would you compare her to Enne ? That sound ridiculous , they are different exist .

The twin in term of innate talent are among guy like baby tower born Baam an Enne , it make sense , that Yuri sin't compared to them .

I never suggested you did.

I mentioned 20 Branch Leaders because being > most Branch Leaders is true if you're as strong as the #6 - #9 Branch Leaders. It doesn't necessitate being as strong as the Top 3 Branch Leaders.

And the Ancient Odd Eyed Cobra became an order (or two) of magnitude bigger in the current time line. That is, the Branch Leaders have also grown.

That could be the case, but it has neither been shown nor stated yet.

Yorari didn't seem to regard him all that highly and even cursed his name:

Nah. The Twins have been feuding for tens of millennia over who was the rightful successor of the Ha Family.

Their feud ended with Yuri's birth.

Yuri is regarded as the second coming of Yurin.

She's the rightful heir of the Ha Family.

I said Great Family Princesses, not Regents. None of the Great Family Princesses are Regents.

1. Current Yuri is not stronger than the Twins, but she would be in future.
  2. Maschenny is not getting defeated by Yuri.
Again headcannon , where was it said , that the twins feud as been finished by Yuri birth .

In fact it make no sense for a baby to carry that much political power .

There is no heir , in any GF , Maschenny is not a heir too .

The second coming of Yuri ?

We don't even know if Yuri is the best ha princess in history , given that so mcuh princess died at war and through conspiration .

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You really has 3 years straight talking about “ princesses arc “
Is not clear that is no coming anymore? We going to get every princesses in a random scenario

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's exactly what I think and hope for.

I want Baam to have something else, whatever it is.

Akrinac is much more linked to Yama.
  • First host was a Slayer, just like Yama
  • Next one was his mother
Baam is already stronger than White the legendary Slayer, I really hope he gets something above that level
How about SIU not being clear on purpose? Maybe Nen Nen is said Slayer.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
You really has 3 years straight talking about “ princesses arc “
Is not clear that is no coming anymore? We going to get every princesses in a random scenario
I don't know how Koreans feel about it, but princess arc is often talked globally. If SIU decides to retcon that, I imagine people would be quite disappointed, I know I will be.

Still we have some hints of an eventual princess arc. The fact itself the Zahard princess is an elimination tournament to be Zahard's wife, we should be getting a battle between Zahard princesses. The LPB princesses also talked about princess faction, Maschenny's faction is one and they both belong to her. Also you can't just ignore princess arc unless SIU is planning to cut TOG drastically (for health reason as the most likely reason), Zahard princesses have the Monthly Series weapons, and all of that amount to half of the key to the floor 135, seems too important to ignore.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Weird things I'd like being addressed:
1- Poken. Where is he, how does he grants powers to people?
2- Immort. Is he actually Nen Nen? Will he appear?
3- Mad Dogs: how the hell Yama gave abilities to these guys, what's with the chain Mad Dog and the other one Bam fought at Gong Bang? Brushing it off with "Workshop did stuff" just doesn't cut it.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
3- Mad Dogs: how the hell Yama gave abilities to these guys, what's with the chain Mad Dog and the other one Bam fought at Gong Bang? Brushing it off with "Workshop did stuff" just doesn't cut it.

Blood Fusion (피 결합)
The process through which these ‘Pitbulls’ are ‘created’ is very interesting. They are born through ‘Blood Fusion' (피 결합, Pi Gyeolhap, or “Blood Union,” “Blood Combination,” “Blood Bonding,” etc.) which is forbidden in the Tower. Blood Fusion is the process in which a specific ‘something’ from a Family possessing great power is mixed into a baby in its embryonic or fetal stages to grant it said power. So basically, it's a method where two or more powerful bloodlines are mixed and injected.[2] Since all Mad Dogs were born through this blood fusion process, they all possess unique and strong powers that are unmatched by ordinary Regulars.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't know how Koreans feel about it, but princess arc is often talked globally. If SIU decides to retcon that, I imagine people would be quite disappointed, I know I will be.

Still we have some hints of an eventual princess arc. The fact itself the Zahard princess is an elimination tournament to be Zahard's wife, we should be getting a battle between Zahard princesses. The LPB princesses also talked about princess faction, Maschenny's faction is one and they both belong to her. Also you can't just ignore princess arc unless SIU is planning to cut TOG drastically (for health reason as the most likely reason), Zahard princesses have the Monthly Series weapons, and all of that amount to half of the key to the floor 135, seems too important to ignore.
This what I don't know SIU stated that something like that is coming? I wanna know the origin of this because i got 4 years here and people keep talking about that... i did not want a whole arc about it but it would be nice a special 10 long chapters flashback to know the history from the beginning to the present..

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
This what I don't know SIU stated that something like that is coming? I wanna know the origin of this because i got 4 years here and people keep talking about that... i did not want a whole arc about it but it would be nice a special 10 long chapters flashback to know the history from the beginning to the present..
I was actually trying to search the source of that, and couldn't find it and stopped. The only thing that is remotely connected is Yuri is gonna be important in the latter half of TOG's story, and from that I assume before Yuri is a Zahard princess, it's gonna be a Zahard princess arc.

SIU: Yuri is a character for the later half, so I'm planning to save her until then. (07/13/2010)
As you can see, it was posted on 2010, around 10 years ago.

Oh found it : https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.110:_30F_-_Epilogue_(3)

I’ve also prepared a Zahard Princess arc.
However, I think it might run a little later than expected.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
I never suggested you did.

I mentioned 20 Branch Leaders because being > most Branch Leaders is true if you're as strong as the #6 - #9 Branch Leaders. It doesn't necessitate being as strong as the Top 3 Branch Leaders.

And the Ancient Odd Eyed Cobra became an order (or two) of magnitude bigger in the current time line. That is, the Branch Leaders have also grown.

That could be the case, but it has neither been shown nor stated yet.

Yorari didn't seem to regard him all that highly and even cursed his name:

Nah. The Twins have been feuding for tens of millennia over who was the rightful successor of the Ha Family.

Their feud ended with Yuri's birth.

Yuri is regarded as the second coming of Yurin.

She's the rightful heir of the Ha Family.

I said Great Family Princesses, not Regents. None of the Great Family Princesses are Regents.

1. Current Yuri is not stronger than the Twins, but she would be in future.
  2. Maschenny is not getting defeated by Yuri.
Zahad is mad to execute her then (the fate of traitors)

If Gustang doesn't show up soon all of FUG may just be Baam by himself.

Seriously though, you don't really believe Yama is going to join Baams team do you? I certainly don't but you do you I supposed. Though my point still stands either way. Yas is not a part of FUG last time I checked. Yet here we are getting the full biography.
I do. I think Karaka Doom Yama and White will start acting more like Baam’s Enforcers after this

If Gustang doesn't show up soon all of FUG may just be Baam by himself.

Seriously though, you don't really believe Yama is going to join Baams team do you? I certainly don't but you do you I supposed. Though my point still stands either way. Yas is not a part of FUG last time I checked. Yet here we are getting the full biography.
I do. I think Karaka Doom Yama and White will start acting more like Baam’s Enforcers after this
Are you referring to Baam? White himself says that the boy is stronger than him, White was forced to stay on defense, he only managed to attack because Baam gave the opportunity on purpose and was already running out of resistance.

The fight was already won anyway, SIU just did that grotesque thing to make Rak and AA stronger.
yes, Baam’s awakened form > whites base form

whites Demonic form > Baam’s awakened form

As seen by baam needing like 5 people to assist him

How about SIU not being clear on purpose? Maybe Nen Nen is said Slayer.
Why would she be willing to be a great family’s captive then

clearly the slayer was important enough Zahad showed up to watch

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.110:_30F_-_Epilogue_(3)

Well, he said that 8 years ago, as princesses are an essential part of the tower's lore, I find it very difficult for this arc not to occur.

Even because the foundations were laid at the name hunt station.

Anyway, both this and the Koon family arc involve main characters so I highly doubt it will be discarded.

By the way, reading this chapter's blog post, SIU mentions a big jump in time, I think after the nest arc, our crybaby will be an A-rank regular.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Is just me or did this chapter just hint at WangWang being hybrider?
Do you mean WW being the Hybrider or of the same specie as Hybrider? Because if it's the former, Zahard intentionally (master of fate and all that) gifted Yasratcha his friend without him knowing it, kind of messed up. Hybrider was said to be difficult/impossible to control IRC, and his appearance kind similar to Yasratcha's full transformation.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you mean WW being the Hybrider or of the same specie as Hybrider? Because if it's the former, Zahard intentionally (master of fate and all that) gifted Yasratcha his friend without him knowing it, kind of messed up. Hybrider was said to be difficult/impossible to control IRC, and his appearance kind similar to Yasratcha's full transformation.
Not just his friend, his friend's reanimated corpse

Last edited:

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Zahad is mad to execute her then (the fate of traitors)
Yuri is not going to be executed. She's imprisoned right now, and the Ha Family is making a massive fuss about it. It sounds like they are bracing for war.

By the way, reading this chapter's blog post, SIU mentions a big jump in time, I think after the nest arc, our crybaby will be an A-rank regular.
Source? I didn't find anything about a "big jump in time" in the Reddit translation of that blog post:

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Source? I didn't find anything about a "big jump in time" in the Reddit translation of that blog post:
On the link he provided (V2 C110) I think :

For an easy telling of the story,
the rate at which the current Regulars are climbing the Tower
is slightly higher than the original setting.
In terms of the storyline, I must consider the events after their Regulars days,
so I would appreciated it if you kept this in mind as you continue reading.
I can’t completely break the setting either,
so there could be a long timeskip in the later parts of the story.
There's already one between last station arc and the cage arc (2 years was it?).