Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I don't think it's Mazino. He's not the type to mess with politics. Baek Ryun also seems too important to get involve, so it must be some members Yuri personally called to hell Baam. Who knows, maybe we'll get to see Hachuling, Lero Ro, and the cola guy (forgot his name).
Maybe they can explain to Baam why they took a gift that Urek personally tasked them with giving to Baam and instead decided to give it to someone else.

If Yuri can get Wolhaiksong to move just like that I'll be very disappointed.
It's not even a question of if she can. She's already done it twice now, and one of those was with Urek Mazino himself.

I can see the twins doing something but not Laura. All they have to do is stay on Lobadon's ship, that's it.
If they can avoid lifting a finger to help in any way I'm sure they will. This chapter makes that pretty obvious, when none of them could even be bothered with a basic thank you after Baam fought a High Ranker to protect them.

Robadon should have smacked all three of them for such a lack of manners.

She doesn't have to be able to oppose him for their meeting to be interesting.
If Rachel keeps to her usual tactics, she'll split before Baam shows up and abandon her fellows in Revolution to bear his wrath. She has a long standing policy of trying to avoid confrontation with him. She's only brave enough to fuck with people on the periphery of his orbit like Koon.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's not even a question of if she can. She's already done it twice now, and one of those was with Urek Mazino himself.
I don't know. I feel like Wolhaiksong jumping into this war just because Yuri asked would be kinda ridiculous, this is a major event. Why would she have such an influence? It's not like Baam is on their radar anymore too, he rejected their offer.

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
I have seen out there that they put the final title where the wolhaiksong's ship appears as "Middle Area Warp Zone", but this is wrong, I have left a small note inside the chapter, but to clarify the word "between floors", it refers to a specific place when traveling from one floor to another.

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm more convinced that there's a thorn fragment in the great match location, Gustang wants Baam to go there and if Gustang plans to fight Zahard, he must at least make the "prophecy child" complete, aka make Baam wield the complete thorn.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I'm more convinced that there's a thorn fragment in the great match location, Gustang wants Baam to go there and if Gustang plans to fight Zahard, he must at least make the "prophecy child" complete, aka make Baam wield the complete thorn.
And now he's got Rachel there attempting to steal it for herself, if so. That would be uncharacteristically careless of Gustang.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Also it's apparently a pilgrimage
And now he's got Rachel there attempting to steal it for herself, if so. That would be uncharacteristically careless of Gustang.
Last time Rachel attempted to steal a fragment, she failed miserably. I'm sure Gustang is convinced a bug like Rachel is gonna fail anyway, because the fragment is not meant for her. It'd be some strong plot twist if she did succeed, but considering that fate in important in ToG, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cha has to be the most impressive member of Fug feat wise. Man's is like 50-0 with all mid-dif knockout wins lol
Cha Vs Yama I'm taking Cha. Low diff
Cha Vs Evanknell I'm taking Cha with high diff
Cha Vs Elder fug dude with arrows I'm taking Cha mid to high diff

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Cha has to be the most impressive member of Fug feat wise. Man's is like 50-0 with all mid-dif knockout wins lol
Cha Vs Yama I'm taking Cha. Low diff
Cha Vs Evanknell I'm taking Cha with high diff
Cha Vs Elder fug dude with arrows I'm taking Cha mid to high diff
He's a simp tho.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Im wondering if thats gustangs memory book that Bellerir callously tossed to the ground

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Im wondering if thats gustangs memory book that Bellerir callously tossed to the ground
Highly doubtful. Richemont would not have handed that over to anyone but Gustang himself. No chance Bellerir has it.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Is Bellerir working an angle similar to Kirin.

If the plan is to destroy Lo Po Bia and Po Bidau.

The best way to do it, would be to start a civil war to divide them & turn them against each other.

Kirin clearly supports this plan.

Does Bellerir as well?

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
One X-Factor nobody seems to remember is..... Rachel. What is she up to, how does she know so much about this Battle, and most importantly, who is her backer? I don't think she is still a Fug agent, so Is Gustang using her willingly or unwittingly?

She's starting to be almost as enigmatic as Bam. I am sure that SIU isn't doing all the Rachel intrigue for nothing.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Looks like Kirin and Belleriel got nothing going on with Revs we were all wrong wtf?

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I am not buying the Cha hype train to that extent, he may compete with the best BH's, but if he could low diff Yama there's no way his lethal move would barely hurt Elbaba Wolf while Yama can critically damage Traumerei Octopous.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I am not buying the Cha hype train to that extent, he may compete with the best BH's, but if he could low diff Yama there's no way his lethal move would barely hurt Elbaba Wolf while Yama can critically damage Traumerei Octopous.
Honestly, I'll hear it when he does something against a worthwhile enemy. All we've seen out of Cha is him punching down on small fry Division Commander types. That's the kind of guy who usually gets built up to serve as a Worf for someone actually dangerous down the line. Maybe he'll take over for Jinsung in that way once the latter retires or something.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
One X-Factor nobody seems to remember is..... Rachel. What is she up to, how does she know so much about this Battle, and most importantly, who is her backer? I don't think she is still a Fug agent, so Is Gustang using her willingly or unwittingly?

She's starting to be almost as enigmatic as Bam. I am sure that SIU isn't doing all the Rachel intrigue for nothing.
Is Rachel im sure he ain’t doing it for nothing in HER case but he does a bunch of sh*t for nothing 😂

Jackjohsnon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".
Thanks for the hard work, Shin!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are the 2 at the end of the chapter parents or relatives of Goseng! Seems like they both choose not to become Rankers like Ha Chai

The girl with the squirt gun knows where they were warped to and knows what that weapon is that fired at them!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Both LPB female BHs seem very competent
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Beliere’s class/title was never mentioned. Proust is the supreme librarian that’s mentioned!