Travel - Travel Abroad & Tour Guide | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Ideal Vacation Travel Locations & Places I have Visited Already Thread!

In this thread you can:

• Post where you would like to travel to for an Ideal vacation spot, or travel in general.
  • Perhaps, you have you already visited some places? Maybe you visited a country and found something enjoyable.
  • Then, share about your travels and what you discovered at the places you went to.

Discussions are also allowed, feel free to question the other users choices and to tell the pros, cons of the places, countries, etc

[gb] Thread merged with Abroad thread[/gb]

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I live in Italy and I visited Paris and I saw something of England.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

It seems you know some countries in Europe. Do you want to go other countries outside of europe?

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Too many places to list. The strange thing I'm not sure I want to go to Japan, I fear it wouldn't be as good as I imagine. And I'm not much interested in Usa. If I would have the money and the possibility I would visit Europe, almost any nation interests me, Middle East and Asia; I don't know in which order. Then I'll go to Australia.
When I travel I look for art and past, for this reason I choose Europe, Middle East and Asia; Australia for his landscape, maybe I'll go also for the most famous deserts: Sahara in Africa, Gobi in Mongolia/China, Atacama in south America.

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

I wish to go backpacking in Australia, maybe after I finish university and before I start working ^^

Other places I would love to visit would be New Zealand, England, Italy, Egypt and Texas.

And oh yeah, while travelling I want to taste the different kind of cheese in the different country :smile-big

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

I've been to Canada and Greece. I've stayed in the airports of Britain and Germany. Do those count? LOL

I found out that I'll be studying abroad for 2 weeks this summer in the Bahamas. Oh yeah...

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory

I've been to Bali, Singapore, Canada, and Taiwan. I'm currently living in US and came from Philippines. So that's 6 :). Oh I stopped on Japan but it was only for 2 hours in an airport. :(

I want to go to japan and at least stay there for a day or two.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

@snoogen:wow, you lucky to go the Bahamas Snoogen. I went there and I liked it. You gotta go in the beach, it's the best part of it.

and Azurel are you from Australia or did you live there for a while?

How did you like Tailand, Azurel. I would like to go to Asia so much, especially for Japan.

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

snoogen0120 said:
I found out that I'll be studying abroad for 2 weeks this summer in the Bahamas. Oh yeah...
that sounds really nice.. I wanna do an exchange program in uni too :XD

yay70 said:
I've been to Bali, Singapore
Woo.. so you've been to sunny Singapore huh :p How do you like it?

kadodo said:
and Azurel are you from Australia or did you live there for a while?

How did you like Tailand, Azurel. I would like to go to Asia so much, especially for Japan.
I have never been to Australia.. I'm from Singapore :amuse but I have a lot of friends who migrated to Aussie so yeah, that's why I wanted to go backpacking with them ^^

Thailand? Hmm.. I don't think I've been there.. :XD

The only countries I've visited is Malaysia and Indonesia. All in the same region, I don't even have a visa. :eyeroll

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Azurel said:
The only countries I've visited is Malaysia and Indonesia. All in the same region, I don't even have a visa. :eyeroll
And how do you like Indonesia? I love Singapore, it's very clean, but just as hot as Jakarta. :D

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

I've never been outside the US, but I'd actually like to travel the world some ^^ europe, australia and asia are the three areas I'm most interested in. I'd love to go see all the sights with some family or friends ^^

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States

heh. wondor no one hought of this earlier. well im an American, and the only time i've been out of the country was several trips to mexico. we never went further than a few miles from the tourist traps though. its sombering to see so many children begging for money, and trying to sell you things. the first time i saw mexico was over el rio grande (lit. "the big river") in texas. one side of the river, the american side, as all nice houses, while the ones on the other side were all made out of tin and cardboard.

lets see, countries i know. well i know a lot about most european countries, canada, japan is 73h|-| 1337/\/355, russia, china, south africa, swaziland (you gotta love a country with a name like swaziland. its the only small country that doesnt automaticly piss me off XD), ethiopia, and egypt. the countries to visit list is very similar, except the 1337 one is at top of the list. some day i want to take a trip across europe ^^ that'd be cool. and i could stop by and torture so many of you with my usaul weirdness!

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
And how do you like Indonesia? I love Singapore, it's very clean, but just as hot as Jakarta. :D
To be honest, I can't really remember. The last place I went to was Batam or was it Surabaya? And that was many years ago.. when I was like 10? Not much different from malaysia actuali.. But I do remember the stuff there are cheap :XD

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

My answer will come in later. ~ Ayah
And this is what I meant when I said "later". Actually, I didn't intend for the wait to take this long.

I live in the Philippines, and have been to Hong Kong, U.S.A. (twice) and Thailand. During our trips to the U.S., our stopover was in the South Korea the first time, and Japan in the second. Too bad our relatives in the U.S. didn't want to take us to either Canada or Mexico :tem Last year, my mother went to England and France with a friend. I so want to go with her! However, it was by invitation and that did not extend to me nor any of my siblings. Even if my mom has finally been to Europe (which I want to visit someday. No specific country in mind yet), she wants to visit Italy and I told her to bring me along when she does. I don't know if that would happen soon.

I have this feeling that my next trip out of my country would be still in Asia. Most likely Macau (which is part of China. Might as well say Hong Kong again due to the nearness of Macau and HK) or Singapore. Maybe even Malaysia. Less likely would be South Korea, Taiwan and Japan due to the language barrier, though I definitely want to be in Japan for more than a stopover. Behind them would be Australia. Europe would still be at the top of my list of places I want to travel to because next to the U.S., it seems to be next on the opposite side of the globe for me.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I live in the Philippines and the only other country I've visited is the US. I think I'll be going to China this summer, but that's still a big probability.

I'd like to go to Japan because that's where my parents had their honeymoon. (My sister got accepted for the Masters scholarship program there, I'm so jealous!) and of course, Japan's just a beautiful place. Next would be France and Italy, I guess. Then Mexico and Indonesia (the ruins!) All choices I've mentioned so far are because I'm interested in their architecture.

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

I live in the U.S and i want to visit alot of places. The place I want to go to the most is South Africa, I wanna go there so badly. I then want to go to Thailand and Finally Australia and Greece. I want to go after I'd like to get some form of degree before I go there though. Also I haven't really thought of it but I'd like to go to Britain and visit all of the cheesy tourist spots.

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

i have visited Egypt and cameroon in Africa. I know Germany. And will love to visit Athens.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

My uncle and aunt visited Egypt a few years ago on a business trip. They did some sort of camel-back tours in the desert, and one of the camels spat on my uncle xD

Also, to add to my list, I reeeeaaaaaaaaalllly want to visitt Italy. I have a friend who goes there to visit her mother's side of the family every few years, and she's brought back some beautiful pics. Plus, italian food is pure love <3

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

i live in Germany, so i know germany >.>

i've been to Belgium, Netherlands, France, Austria, Greece, Poland, Croatia....i think that's it....

the two places i want to visit are Japan and New Zealand! backpacking in New Zealand with my best friend :amuse

starfall856

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

i really want to go to Europe and Japan (shocker)
mainly Venice, all right mainly, Italy, England, and France
OH THE EUROPEAN FASHION!!!