Discussion Trivial Questions From the Story

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: did mihawk lose??!!!!

No, they just postponed their duel. I suppose you missed this page or read a bad translation. I've seen translations where Mihawk says something like "let's finish this, Vista", so it's understandable some people missed the fact that they decided to finish it some other time.

bittman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: did mihawk lose??!!!!

Mihawk from the last chapter.

Both without a scratch, the translation I took was from cnet(awesome translator by all accounts):

cnet said:
Vista: ...............!!
Mihawk: Let us postpone this match for the moment, Vista.
Vista: That would seem to be most advantageous to both of us!!

OunknownO

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Dumb question about franky XD

What it means when he says "weapons left" . Is that mean that he shoot's remaining amunition or something else?

Dice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: Dumb question about franky XD

I believe it's only attack with his left arm ;)
He has also got an attack weapons right or something along the line

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: Dumb question about franky XD

Yes indeed, I'm too lazy to type it myself, so I took the liberty of copying something.

Functions that can be performed with his right arm:

Strong Right: Upon aiming at an opponent with his right arm, Franky is able to separate and fire his chained right forearm like a rocket at an opponent and reel it back in for further damage as well as recovery. The hand while airborne apparently is capable of moving despite only a chain being attached to it. This function can apparently be strengthened when Franky removes the skin off his right hand. This was the first function shown in the manga in which Franky performed with his right arm. It was after this function was first shown to Luffy that Franky revealed he was a cyborg.

Functions that can be performed with his left arm:

Weapons Left: Franky holds his left arm straight out in front with his palm facing the opponent, his arm then rotates inward and his wrist opens like a door hinge. The hole in his left hand opens up to reveal a gun sight that Franky can aim with. Franky is then capable of shooting a cannon ball. This was the first function shown that Franky performed with his left arm.

Beans Left: Franky twists his left arm inwards without moving his left hand at all and exposes four small holes in his wrist that shoot rapid-fire explosive pellets at his opponent, like a machine gun. The name of this function is apparently derived from the fact that he is shooting "bean-sized" ammo as opposed to Weapons Left.
Yet, that's not everything. He has more attacks per arm(s), shoulders, hair, legs and ass.

Well, for more information about Franky's body, and so, attacks, visit this link.