Discussion - Truly powerful entities in One Piece | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Truly powerful entities in One Piece

• Thread starter Deleted member 169696
  • Start date

Who's the strongest?

• Milk

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sunglasses

• Stairs

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Shackles

• Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Deleted member 169696

Some may think Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks or Dragon are impressive. But I believe there's plenty of evidence to support the idea that Oda saves the best for last.

This is an improvised Top-5 list. I'm not entirely sure about the order... so if you want to make amendments or if you have your own suggestions please feel free to express your thoughts down below.

5. MILK

Milk was introduced to us later on in the story, during the Thriller Bark arc, and right away he stole our hearts with his selfless desire to help people around him. Milk is a very interesting character, who has demonstrated to us a rather powerful ability to heal cracked bones and force teeth regeneration. Mind you that dentists in daikaizouku jidai (the era of pirates) are an extremely costly affair. Granted, he's more of a support character but I wouldn't write him off as weak. Bone injuries can hinder one's fighting abilities greatly so Milk is an ally you should never take for granted. He's got much potential and could probably surpass Shanks by the end of the series.

4. LUFFY'S FLIP FLOPS

Now some may say: "what are you talking about, when did these guys do anything significant?" Well, it may not be of much significance, but may I remind you that during the Luffy vs Doflamingo fight Luffy threw them off right before entering the 4th Gear but a few panels later they magically reappear on Luffy's feet! Wow! Now that's what I call speed! Certainly faster than Kizaru. I would even argue that they straight up teleported themselves on Luffy's feet. Mind-blowing ability and that is without a devil fruit!

3. DOFLAMINGO'S SUNGLASSES

Of course this list would be incomplete without Doflamingo's badass Sunglasses in it. They just won't break! Not even hakied up Gear 4th attacks had any effect on them! Even Big Mom had to use haki to block Luffy's blows. But these god dam glasses withstood several powerful hits from Luffy with no sign of them receiving any damage at all. Keep in mind that Doffy started wearing them way back in his childhood, and they're still in perfect condition. At the very least Kaido's level, most likely higher.

2. STAIRS THAT KILLED KUINA

Stairs is a very unique character. While unable to move he's feared by many. Stairs is so strong that his mere presence was enough to take Kuinas life, he didn't even have to do anything, he just... Existed. And Kuina wasn't just some pushover, she showed enough strength and skill to defeat adult swordsmen. Stairs is so strong that even after all these years, despite the fact that he took his daughters precious life, Koushiro (or any of his students, friends, or even all of them together) cannot subdue the guy.

1. ROGER'S WOODEN SHACKLES

Wooden Shackels is tremendously powerful. More powerful than any other thing or being in the story! We know for a fact that Gol D Roger was a master of Haki and allegedly the strongest pirate to ever live. And without a doubt under normal circumstances he could easily break free from these cheap-looking wooden cuffs, but these particular ones seem to be on a whole different level. They're no diamond handcuffs so it must mean that they can only rely on haki for hardening. And to think that Wooden Shackles could suppress one of the strongest beings in One Piece universe for such a long period of time... Truly terrifying!

thedude

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm going to say milk. Kuina is a child, so falling down stair can kill her. Roger gave himself up for death, so those wooden shackles were for show. The flip flops and sunglasses are both protected by haki, so they don't break.

That leaves Milk. It grows teeth in one gulp. That is freaking impressive. Bones immediately heal. Again, super impressive!

Deleted member 169696

I'm going to say milk. Kuina is a child, so falling down stair can kill her. Roger gave himself up for death, so those wooden shackles were for show. The flip flops and sunglasses are both protected by haki, so they don't break.

That leaves Milk. It grows teeth in one gulp. That is freaking impressive. Bones immediately heal. Again, super impressive!
Dude, of course Roger had to give himself in! He got tired of Shackles following him around the New World.

Sunglassy and Flippyflo have their own haki, they're self-sufficient! Please don't downplay these monsters simply because you're Milk's fan.

I like Milk too, but Idk, he needs a power-up to keep up with the rest imo.

Btw I'm thinking about adding Zoro's Left Eye but it's featless...

thedude

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude, of course Roger had to give himself in! He got tired of Shackles following him around the New World.

Sunglassy and Flippyflo have their own haki, they're self-sufficient! Please don't downplay these monsters simply because you're Milk's fan.

I like Milk too, but Idk, he needs a power-up to keep up with the rest imo.

Btw I'm thinking about adding Zoro's Left Eye but it's featless...
What about choppers hat and pants? No matter what size he is they don't tear or anything. They likely ate a devil fruit of their own to grow and shrink at will.

Deleted member 169696

What about choppers hat and pants? No matter what size he is they don't tear or anything. They likely ate a devil fruit of their own to grow and shrink at will.
Wow, good observation, mate! Must be Vegapunk's invention.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Female panties are generally harmless, but you won't see them unless the user chooses to show them to the audience, so they must be really powerful.
And I suspect that Sunny's fridge is actually a parked TARDIS.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Lmfao!! Nah those steps are Haxx!! & OP Asf! Lmfao

I dred to see the day Luffy falls down those steps after becoming PK before the WG can execute him..lol XD

Last edited:

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
How could we not have known? It was obvious from the start. Amazing. Oda-sensei is so powerful even Disney loans their most valued creations!

Also, Doflamingo wanted the Perinial Youth Surgery because it is the ONLY counter to Stairs-sama! I mean seriously!

And did you know? I hear Stairs can actually exist in multiple places AT THE SAME TIME!!! That is overpowered af! And that image above isn't even his final form! I hear he has multiple levels! Literally!

WAIT! I just realized! People were wondering why Roger and Ace never escaped their execution stands, and how Oda is being inconsistent with how somehow Luffy and Kid are not affected so bad by their seastone cuffs while Robin and others were incapable of significant action. The answer is:

Stairs-sama! There were multiple stairs nearby with Robin, and that frightened her greatly. Bleuno actually whispered to her, "CP-9, we have Stairs made manifest all over the city. Surrender.)

And Ace was led up many stairs to the scaffold. It broke his soul. Poor Ace.

And Roger probably got beaten by Stairs AND wooden shackles at the same time. He had no hope. And there was no milk. Where were you, Milk? Or maybe he did not exist as of back then. How active was Milk before Luffy's era I wonder?

But there is something bothering me with all this. Despite being the one who sits upon the Empty Throne, ImmaStairs-sama has displayed strange allegiances. He/She assisted Marines and WG all the time to carry out their means, but helped Luffy escape Megallen by forcing him to climb Stairs, thereby weakening him and slowing him down at the same time. There was yet another instance, however, where mere hour before Stairs actually shattered pieces of themself to force Luffy and Buggy and Bon Clay into Level 4 Heat Hell, in a clear attempt to take their lives.

We can only say that perhaps ImmaStairs has a hidden motive not yet revealed in the story!

Last edited:

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You forgot the "Sea King that took Shanks Arm', and the "Crab that pinched Luffy when he washed ashore on Wano"

I mean WITHOUTH HAKI Crab was able to cause damage to Luffy´s post Kata-Fight

Deleted member 169696

So... with this is Franky confirmed to be strongest? Going back to thriller bark he made stairs-sama out of nothing basically, which means he can basically defeat everyone? :franky

Are you that naive? It was Stairs sama who used genjutsu on Franky to make him build himself (gosh this sounds confusing).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You forgot the "Sea King that took Shanks Arm', and the "Crab that pinched Luffy when he washed ashore on Wano"

I mean WITHOUTH HAKI Crab was able to cause damage to Luffy´s post Kata-Fight
How could I forget!!!

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys, just because you can replicate Stairs-sama doesn't mean you are stronger or have control over it...it is fucking STAIRS-SAMA we are talking about. He is so powerful that if milk sama spilt all over him to reinforce his body to make him stronger, he wouldn't need to give a shit because he is that strong already.

Earlier I tripped and landed on Stairs-sama at work. He gave no effort and I still bruised my knee. I'm just glad I still have my life. He could have broken my neck instead. I literally saw Stairs-sama do that to the main character of the show Russian Doll in episode freakin 1!! (Okay maybe episode 2, I forget lol). Seriously, she fucking died like 5 times on stairs-sama and that was just onscreen antics. I was like yo, wooooootthefook!?. Who knows how many time Stairs-sama have already killed her ass.

He. Is. Everywhere.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you that naive? It was Stairs sama who used genjutsu on Franky to make him build himself (gosh this sounds confusing).

How could I forget!!!
I actually opened a thread for Wano Crab vs Mihawk over on the Davy back section of this forum lol

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But how would stairs sama deal with flying enemys?

Wano Crab could do a little crabby sideways jump at least

Tho I just realized that Stairs Sama probably used King's haki to deal with Kuina.
Which is why she feel into S-sama