Tsukihime and Melty Blood | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tsukihime and Melty Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meno

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So yeah. I was wondering who here has played either. I've gotten through Arcueid and Ciel's stories in Tsukihime (both good and true endings) and a few of Ciel-Sempai's lessons (quite hilarious). Just about to start Akiha's story. I've also played a lot of Melty Blood, but not the story mode since my knowledge of Japanese is limited to random vocabulary.

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Ummm....I've played plenty of MeltyBlood, the original, ReAct and Act Cadenza. I'm not that good of a player though and last time I was in an arcade in Shibuya I got my ass handed to me like 14 times by what looked to be 12 year old......at least I think he was 12....

I've played a little bit of the Tsukihime H-game, but not a lot of it, that sort of stuff is more my cousin's forte...

Do Kesubei

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've played and still often play alot of both Tsukihime and Melty Blood [ReACT Final Tuned]. With the exception of Arcrueid, I got all of the other endings in Tsukihime. I haven't played the novel section of Melty Blood yet, because I find Nasu's writing to be too hard to translate. Maybe in a couple of years.

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B is coming out for the PC in July, and I can't wait for it. I doubt it'll have netplay, but it would be great if it did.

krazykone12

Reaction score
Country
United States
Melty Blood Act Cadenza, very fun game and excellent music very diverse

Status
Not open for further replies.