Two Tailed Angel - a Naruto fanfic | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Two Tailed Angel - a Naruto fanfic

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Um, I've been working on an OC Naruto fanfic for a while now... Pretty much everyone BUT Naruto has had a cameo in it ^_^;

Two Tailed Angel: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2530695/1/

To make up for it though, I present a piece of humour-

Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual to UZUMAKI NARUTO: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2655470/1/

I am going to go ahead and make this its own topic, more people will be able to see it that way. ~ TL

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Awesome, thanks for posting your fanfiction. The Nekomata container is definitely a jinchuurki I'd like to see soon in the actual Naruto series, but in the meanwhile, it's fun to read imaginative stories. ;)

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Haha, the UZUMAKI NARUTO (c) guide is hilarious (sp?) :Grin - awesome job, Raine! :ossu

Tamerlane

=D
Reaction score
Country
United States
So far I have read thru the Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual to UZUMAKI NARUTO. I really liked that one...it was so funny. =D

When I get some more time this weekend I will go thru and read your main story. Thanks so much for posting this here, I really enjoyed reading that.

:amuse

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
^_^ Hehe, thanks for reading them!

It's possible I may write more of those Owner Guides later when I find some more time. Maybe I'll do a Rock Lee on next X3

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I've heard you're actually famous for these guides, Raine. At least at NarutoForums anyway. ;)

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hey Raine, what do you think about the Two Tails inside the manga itself so far? (Not that we've seen much of her yet... but still?)

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Gold Knight said:
Hey Raine, what do you think about the Two Tails inside the manga itself so far? (Not that we've seen much of her yet... but still?)
Hm, I'm not quite sure... it's hard to make a judgement upon such a brief appearance. I'm torn between excitement and disappointment though I suppose. I've got quite a few theories on this new girl, but I'm just wondering if she'll be anything similar to my own Nibi character. I'd be shocked if she did have a couple of the same abilities or even if her hair was the same colour XD Actually, it's funny that her eye shape is a little similar to Kita's *points to her avatar and shrugs*

Either way, I'll continue to watch this girl's progress in the manga (I'm optimistic that Kishimoto won't kill her off).

beachbum99

[br]Posted on: July 04, 2006, 02:18:34 AM_________________________________________________yay... for naruto!

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Raine_Joybringer said:
Either way, I'll continue to watch this girl's progress in the manga (I'm optimistic that Kishimoto won't kill her off).
Hmmm... i wonder... XD

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Khal said:
Hmmm... i wonder... XD
... Quiet you, let me keep my optimism! *secretly hopes Yugito's fight was all some twisted dream sequence of some kind*

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yugito IS still alive... they gotta extract the kitty demon out of her first. >_>

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Gold Knight said:
Yugito IS still alive... they gotta extract the kitty demon out of her first. >_>
I know :3 I'm just hoping they won't kill her off in future chapters... or she dies in some pathetic way (ie. Blood loss).

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
You know, Yugito probably won't be as memorable as a character like Kita that's had her own background told from the beginning like in your stories. Not to mention all the abilities Kita seemed to have in conjunction with having the Nibi inside her, like seeing 'Lost Souls' ;)

But all the same I wonder if the "story" of the Nibi being trapped and sealed into Yugito will be revealed and turn to be pretty different from either the sealings of the Shukaku or the Kyuubi. You seemed to borrow a lot of elements from the Naruto story for the explanation of the flawed sealing of the Nibi, which seemed like a mix of Kyuubi and Shukaku origins. [start ramble] I have to say though I hadn't thought of the spirit of a bijuu staying with the ashes of a deceased one, I guess that explains the urn of the Shukaku... I wonder what happens though if the ashes were scattered? Maybe from the ashes the spirit would return to the earth and be 'born' again... hmm... [/end ramble] Oh, sorry about that XD

Btw, you have a very good writing style, I really dug it :)

( Finished Chapter 2, ready to read some more. I read really slowly, hence my never really finding time to read fanfiction... )

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's hard to try and make her a realistic character and the story flow... I've had so many people say that although it has Naruto origins, it really deviates away from it. But then again, back then I didn't know as much about the series and thought it was a good idea. However, when it comes to the weird initial twist in the plot (you'll know it when you see it) it has made for an interesting concept of what would happen if a Jinchuuriki got too close to their bijuu.

That's a good thought about what happens with a bijuu while they're not in a human. I'm curious too now about how that'd work.

Hehe, and thank you! Now I'm inspired to go write some more (chapter 41 just ended on quite a cliffhanger as it is...).

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, besides Kita, I also enjoy the cast you've set up here. Looks like you put a lot of thought into creating all these characters, and I love all their names. Are any of them based on real life people you know? XD

On Chapter 5 now =3 (Little skirmish going on here, eh...)

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Heh, wait until you get to the Chuunin exams part... I really tried hard to restrict myself with the number of characters to a reasonable amount. I've seen a few fanfics with so many OCs that it's impossible to keep up. I try to give each one a little time in the spotlight.

Any of them based on real people? Well, perhaps :P Rosuto is a lot like my own father in a way. But for the most part, the characters all seem to take one trait of mine and then grow from there. Kita's a bit of a weird case though. She's really nothing like me. ^_^;

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hehe, it was sometimes hard to keep up with the characters in the actual Naruto series itself when the Chuunin Exams took place. I'm still amazed sometimes Kishimoto did manage to give each character a little time in the spotlight (with the exception of Ten-Ten...)

Rosuto's like your father, eh? Cool... speaking of fathers, Hissori's been a pretty good one to Kita so far, I really liked his character. :) I'm glad that you didn't make a Kita an orphan story like Naruto, it's a little more different.

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I've always been sad over Tenten's part in the manga... we've seen her, yes, but we haven't really seen her fight. Though, I am glad she got a bit of a spot in the anime with the fight with Temari.

^_^ I didn't exactly want to go down the same path as Naruto with her being an orphan. I wanted to explore the theme of what a person goes through when after having so much, they then suddenly lose it all. It's a much different theme than Naruto's and Gaara's.

I've been thinking maybe I'll do a Kakashi Gaiden-type thing after I've written the Chuunin exam part. I haven't really given Hissori much credit lately and I've made no real mention of Minami (Kita's mother) at all, so it'd be nice to try and do something along those lines.