Discussion - Ultimate fights you wanna see | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Ultimate fights you wanna see

mck06

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Panama
1. White beard vs Black Beard
2. Fatal four way Match: Garps vs Dragon vs Luffy vs Ace
3. Shanks vs Mihawk Round 2 and also see a flashback during this battle of the 1st one)
4. Bear vs Enel
5. Ussop vs the Black beard sharpshooter.
6. Off Course Zoro vs Mihawk Round 2.
7. Sanji vs Don Flamingo

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I've also wanted to see who's a better marksman, Usopp or Van Auger, cause seriously that guy is one heck of a sharpshooter.

In fact a crew vs. crew fight between the Straw Hats and the Blackbeard pirates would kick ass. I'm thinking it's going to happen though, and I am so desperate to see Laffite fight.

hollowfied

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Some of these fights will definitely happen. LIke:
1. White beard vs Black Beard
5. Ussop vs the Black beard sharpshooter.

Well Zoro will definitely fight Mihawk =P

KyleUchiha

Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Luffy vs Shanks
2. Luffy vs Dragon
3. Zoro vs Mihawk
4. WhiteBeard vs BlackBeard
5. Luffy vs Ace

big_p

Reaction score
Country
United States
Foxy vs Buggy.

I can just see Buggy Splitting and Foxy slowing down his pieces and standing on them. That and all the shit talking that would ensue from Foxy's Hair and Buggy's Nose.

Absolutio

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
1. Luffy vs. Ao Kiji round 2
2. Ace vs. Ao Kiji
3. WB vs Shanks

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
Enel versus white beard (want to see enel get his a** kick)
Enel versus Black beard
Enel versus five elder stars

Ussop and Nami versus White beard
Zoro (no sword) versus Mihawk (no sword) versus sanji (with huge kitchen knives)
Luffy vs. the rest of the strawhat crew ..

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
You gave me an idea weikixaobao..
Zoro vs. Sanji with knives. :o

IgnorantSage

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
How about:
- Dragon vs Blackbeard
- Foxy vs Buggy (not too ultimate, I know)
- Aokiji vs Blackbeard

Imitorar

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
That would the most hilarious fight in the whole history of manga!
No, that would be if they made it a three way battle royale between Foxy, Buggy, and Afro Luffy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold Roger vs. Whitebeard. This is it. The fight. They fought alot, but I wanna see the one fight that was considered their greatest. I wanna see a legend. I wanna see these two royals among pirates fight at their full strength against the greatest opponent either could find.

Gold Roger vs. Whoever-The-Heck-Captured-Him. Come on. Like you don't wanna know how the Pirate King was finally defeated and brought to trial. It must've been a great fight. Or at least an interesting one, since I suspect that Roger was captured through treachery. I mean, how could you defeat a man like Roger without tricking him?

I also wanna see Shanks vs. Mihawk. Again, let's see if the gap is as huge as everyone says it is. I wanna first see a flashback to the original battle, both to know what went on, and because it was awesome. Then I wanna see how things have changed for them since then. Shanks lost his arm, but still became a Yonkou. Mihawk gained the title of "The Greatest Swordsman in the World" and became a Shichibukai. They've both progressed, but how far?

Those were the legendary fights of yore that I want shown. Now for some stuff in the present time-line.

I wanna see the Monster Trio face off against each other. Let's see if Zoro is really as close to Luffy's strength as people think, whether Sanji's lack of a weapon or a Devil Fruit really makes him weaker then the other two, let's see all sorts of things. I would be interested in that not so much to see who won, but to see how they did against each other.

Luffy vs. Aokiji. All of us saw Gear. I'm almost sure that all of us thought Gear was awesome. Well, Gear was made to defeat Aokiji. Can it do that? Did Luffy discover a way to push his abilities far enough to overcome the best the Marines have to offer? Or are Aokiji and the fist of the Marines too powerful for even Luffy to match and overcome?

Luffy vs. Whitebeard. This I am almost sure will happen, since I think that Whitebeard will be the second to last enemy that Luffy faces. (Guess who I think the last is?) But I'm not completely sure that it will happen, which is why I'm putting it down, because it's a hope. Zoro vs. Mihawk I won't mention, because that's a certainty. Anyway, I wanna see how the rubber-man wonder pirate faces off against a man with so much power and legend that people go catatonic at the mere MENTION of his NAME. (Just think what sort of effect Roger had on people, huh?) Luffy has made alot of progress, when you look at him now and you look at him when he fought Morgan. ALOT of progress. But is it ENOUGH? Does Luffy have what it takes to defeat a man who could not be defeated even by Gold Roger himself? How would he go about doing it? What wildly inventive new uses for his abilities would Luffy come up with? How far can he push his abilities? How powerful is Whitebeard REALLY? I wanna know.

Whitebeard vs. Blackbeard. Alright. So we got the strongest man in the world, and the man most likely to take that title from him. Two men who both seem invincible. Two men with nothing but hatred for each other. This would be one of the greatest grudge matches in the history of grudge matches. Can Whitebeard show that the older generation has not lost its vigor, or does Blackbeard have the strength to defeat the era of yore and prove that the old heroes have no place among the new generation?

Luffy vs. Blackbeard. This also isn't a certainty, but I think it's close to one. Blackbeard, due to his monstrous strength and the demonic abilities of the Dark Dark Fruit, is probably the most powerful character in One Piece. (Seriously, if anyone has a chance of stealing the title from Whitebeard, it's Blackbeard.) How does that strength match up to the strength of one man's dream to become the greatest pirate in history? Luffy is a good fighter even without using his Devil Fruit abilities, but is he good enough? Is his rubber body able to withstand the gravitational force of a black hole? Does Blackbeard's Devil Fruit have even more abilities that he's hiding? Is his monstrous strength even to much for Monkey D. Luffy? Only one of the greatest battles the world has ever seen can answer that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, those are the most epic battles that I wanna see. Later, I might post some of the less-epic battles I wanna see, because they're there. Just not on the same scale as the battles I wanna see between the Yonkou, the Shichibukai, an Admiral, and the Monster Trio. I'm saving that other post for guys like Ace, Dragon, Smoker... The lesser legends.

DutchPhoenix

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
it was songoku who captured roger

[mod=Luckas]Stay on topic.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
it was songoku who captured roger

[mod=Luckas]Stay on topic.[/mod]
It was never stated.. Where did you get that from? It wasn't even stated the roger was captured. He might've just given himself for what we know.. :p

But this did give me an idea for a fight I wanna see:

Garp vs. Roger (The legendary marine who was said to be the one that stood up to roger the most. might even be the one that assisted capturing him.. don't remember the details too well.. :s )

Garp vs. WhiteBeard (again.. legendary fight! )

Garp vs. Luffy :D

Imitorar

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
^Who captured Roger is a mystery, Absolutio is right. And Whitebeard and Garp said that Garp FOUGHT with Roger. It never said that he captured him, though it seems logical to assume so. You know, when you think about it, we don't really know that much about Roger. And now, back to the topic before Luckas gets mad...

hollowfied

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Why the HELL would you place Dragon lower then Whitebeard, Luffy or Aokiji? Hes the world's most wanted man..doesn't that count for something?

Most likely he has a Storm logia fruit..which is incredibly powerful to say the least (or wind at least, this is speculation but it is likely).

Also the only person whom Luffy has run from - SMOKER! He is probably powerful enough to be an Admiral, however his low rank is because of his terrible attitude towards his superiors. In terms of power, he is one of the most imbalanced characters in the One Piece world.

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Smoker's rank is only 1 lower than vice-admiral if I'm not mistaken, which is a very high rank.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I hope to see Koby fight Luffy when he's become a marine admiral. ; ) Not very ultimate perhaps but still one of the fights I'll be waiting for until it happens.

Usopp vs. Yasopp
Shanks vs. Luffy
Garp vs. Shanks

hollowfied

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Smoker's rank is only 1 lower than vice-admiral if I'm not mistaken, which is a very high rank.
Not as high as what his strength should entail him to.

And he was captain a short while ago..

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Well.. He aint the ordinary marine either (letting the SH escape willingly)

sharingan_kakashi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Aokiji vs. Shanks or
Aokiji vs. Blackbeard

i wanna see aokiji fight, i bet he uses the 6 forms (soru, rankyaku and all that stuff)