Predictions - Upcoming Battle Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Upcoming Battle Predictions

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Since we have the tournament roster, what are your thoughts on the upcoming battles? Who would you like to see face off? Could there be a surprise substitution?

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I would say Nostradamus vs Odin is going to be one of the future fights for sure. Nostradamus was a seer, so his abilities could be related to the prediction of the future. Odin on the other hand and if I'm not mistaken has an enhanced perception and wisdom due to the sacrifice of one of his eyes he made. I think it could be a very interesting fight.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still banking on Anubis vs Simo Hayha and Loki vs Tesla.

ZeroDark#13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Bishamonten (The Leader of the 10 Potatoes) vs King Leonidas (Leader of the 300(smh) group that scare the hell out of Persian Leader)

BlackTiger

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Okita vs Bishamonten. I think it is foreshadowed when Buddha and his human allies fought Loki, Bishamonten and his goons.

I would expect that since Kondo Isami was also introduced, he and other Shinsengumi captains might fight Bishamonten's subordinates while Okita fights Bishamonten in a match.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about Buddha? Zeus. Odin and Loki know Buddha is a traitor. Would Buddha be replaced by other God because if Buddha fights on Gods side I think Buddha would forfeit or hold back to lose against his human opponent.

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still banking on Anubis vs Simo Hayha and Loki vs Tesla.
I read that Simo was sniper, I think he’ll be matched up with Apollo who is the god of Archery

Maybe they’ll have a sniping battle or something interesting

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I read that Simo was sniper, I think he’ll be matched up with Apollo who is the god of Archery

That's a good read. My line of thinking was "The White Death" vs The God of Death. I was thinking it'd be a war of attrition between the two "representatives" of death, with Anubis continually reviving the dead with Simo continually taking them out.

HooBoy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Based on weapon I think,
  1. Susanoo vs Okita (duel of katana wielder seems good)
  2. Leonidas vs Odin (spear vs spear)
  3. Simo Hayha vs Apollo (best sniper in the world vs god of archery)

It's hard to see the other human, how will they fight or using what weapon/ method. Like...
  1. Tesla, he is an engineer and scientist (known for electricity field and tesla coil (?)), maybe he will goes for mini tesla coil shooter
  2. Rasputin, hmmm based on popular media like film or tv, he is a sorcerer, maybe if magic really2 exist in human world in shuumatsu
  3. Nostradamus, the seer. Its hard to think how will he fight (physic/ mind power maybe?)

Actually cant wait to see the future fight since until now we just see short distance fight (hand combat, sharp melee weapon), hope Ajichika-sama will bring unique long distance fight (either using ranged weapon or magic)

Last edited:

zum

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
beelz vs kintoki( the demonic lord of the flies vs the child that kills demons)
loki vs okita(the battle of the blood thirsty youths)
apollo vs nostradamus(the cocky god of the sun,medicine and literature vs a humble astrologist, plague doctor and author)
hades(brought in to replace buddhas spot) vs rasputin (the kind hearted "devil" vs the wicked holy man)
anubis vs qin(the god that leads the dead vs the emperor that wanted immortality)
susanoo vs tesla(the great lightening god warrior vs histories greatest thinker)(the battle of the ultimate weapon)
odin vs simo(the oldest god with a spear that never misses and his 2 crows vs the most modern fighter and histories greatest sniper with his trusty dog)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i see way 2 many people match up apollo and simo just cuz of their type of weapon
, maybe apollo is gonna be matched up vs nostra and lose his cool when nostra starts dodging his arrows