Voting Round 2 - Urek Mazino vs. Son Goku | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Urek Mazino vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Urek Mazino

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
I see, I hope you don't approve of his Rin points at least 😤

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I can't post comfortably right now since I don't have access to my laptop but come on. Defending Goku and claiming he is less popular than Urek?

You can't possibly believe this 🤨.

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Juvling keep your man in check here 😩
I somehow missed tht post, but ewww pandu. Why shld i be paired with alien plant ?
Not really, Goku is infinitely more popular than Urek. I've read the DB manga several times while I haven't even caught up to ToG once.

This debate is just exposing how half-assed DB's "scaling" and feats are. Most of its claims are born from fan's headcanon or exagerations of the author that are later debunked by later feats.

Another reason Im leaning towards Urek is that Demon is defending his champion with determination and he isn't making up stuff, while on the other side I see too much subjectivity.

We will have to wait and see the results to see how much is Goku carried by his fame.
When did i say he is less popular ? Just said it is popularity contest at the end of the day. And ofc, goku maybe far more popular outside forum. inside, can't say because have seen popular characters like madara not making in top 10 naruto here.

Half assed or feats, the basic crux here is the level the universe of Db stands at. And maybe there maybe few ups and downs from fans, but basic stays same.

It is only called subjectivity when it is 100% headcanon and nothing to back tht. We have seen feats, we have seen PLs till frieza's one million. We have seen author make vegeta state his pl in SS increased, we had toriyama make goku state stuffs before cell fight began, post cell fight, the portrayals of majin buu saga, then DBS. Basically, like i asked before to demon and others, isn't it headcanon on ur part too imagining he can basically compress multiple planet alike size stuffs.

So, basically, it is not subjectivity, but stuffs tht were actually shown or portrayed in the series. I find it quite contradictory when u point out half assed stuff in DB, but refusing to acknowledge the best feats bringing in those gun shots and such to downplay while in very same sentence, urek's full power hasn't been shown so giving a free pass ? Isn't it more of a bias and subjectivity here , lambastino ?

I didnt ask anyone to campaign for me. He tagged me cause I'm Goku's nominator.
:hmph Ofc, i have better choices than extraterrestrial beings.
And yeah, i m not campaigning. Just was interested in debating after a long time. Actually wanted to do this when vs gojo and his haxes, but let's say got my blood boiling.
I see, I hope you don't approve of his Rin points at least 😤
:lmao I tagged her because she shld remember and next Ig bring in magi and torture u pandu.
I can't post comfortably right now since I don't have access to my laptop but come on. Defending Goku and claiming he is less popular than Urek?
:smack Stop misunderstanding my post or building false narrative arnd it.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Was convinced by a couple lakhan posts to vote Goku here.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
maybe you can let yourself be convinced again to vote someone else

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
maybe you can let yourself be convinced again to vote someone else
Uhm sure go ahead. I don't know much of either series, I've been mainly just reading lakhan and Demon here and am more convinced of what lakhan said. I will say tho that I'm trying my hardest to not let my dislike of ToG influence the decision.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Oh you dislike ToG?? Nvm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe you can think of it as a vote for @Mazino! You like Maz right :blush

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
that's right I think you could do a little votey voting for our very own Maz! Irl he's much better than in the anime movie, so down to earth

Status
Not open for further replies.