Shoujo - Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations

Title: Vampire Knight ヴァンパイア騎士 (ナイト)
Authored by Hino Matsuri
Serialized by LaLa Magazine (24th of each month), Shojo Beat
Pubished by : Hakusensya Publisher and Viz Media
Genre: Shoujo,Supernatural, Mystery
Japanese Release: On-going series (5 vols ~)
Edited Mangas: Ongoing (see further below)

Summary
Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school - to protect the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class. Who are these Night Class students that has the most gorgeous looking students in the whole Cross Academy?

Edited Manga groups
- Storm in Heaven
- Sweet Lunacy
- Oyasumi Scans
- Vampre Knights
- fan.service
(source from Mangaupdates)

Downloads :
- Mangatraders
- Aicoalition
- Lurk(IRC) .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk about your favourite characters here - whether is it Zero, Kaname, Aido etc?
How do you think the story will end? Who exactly is the Headmaster? What will be the future of the Cross Academy? Discuss it here...

Last edited:

ruby_06

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Re: Vampire Knight Discussion

oh! i like this manga so much i read till the last chapter released by vampire Knight foum
and i prefere zero than kaname , he is less sneaky than kaname......about the end of the story, i wish yuki would end up with zero but i also think maybe someone will die in the process , i guess and the headmaster is sure mysterious but hilarious and some said that he maybe a vampire but i dont think so.

Hanako

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Yay~~ Vampire Knight :love .

Anyway, I love this manga. I can't decide if I want Yuuki to end up with Zero or Kaname... Kaname seems to care for Yuuki a lot same for Zero. Who knows what'll happen... it's difficult to predict :darn . But in the end it'll probably be Yuuki and Zero since its been leaning in that direction a bit...

Last edited:

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Hmm.. I've downloaded VK to the latest chapter but I haven't read much >.< It's nice but I haven't been in a mood to read much manga lately :s

NeeChee

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I find the clash of humans and vampires quite typical but this one has so many twists and turns. The art is swell! ;d

agspun7

Reaction score
Country
United States

does anyone know how often these chapters come out? i've read all the way up to what i think is the most latest (chatper 26) but i was just curious if it was a bi-weekly or monthly release?

Hanako

Reaction score
Country
Canada

^ I'm pretty sure it's a monthly release, can't remember what day it's relesed though... And yeah, 26 is the latest scanlated chapter. *Anxiously waiting for chapter 27*

agspun7

Reaction score
Country
United States

oohhh! okay great, thanks a bunch! i cannot wait for chapter 27...there is some serious character development im interested in seeing haha

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I found chapter 27 in VK scans homepage. google it out.

With 27 chapters, I still can't say if I will like this manga or not. I'm reading it because of the bishies and zero and yuki's relationship. At best I can say that this manga may have the potential, and it better be brought out properly. With this typical story about vampires and humans stuff, if the story isn't developed well, this will end up like a very irritating nonsense shoujo.

I hope it will be developed well. For zero's sake. :P

Xiphias

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

I found chapter 27 in VK scans homepage. google it out.

With 27 chapters, I still can't say if I will like this manga or not. I'm reading it because of the bishies and zero and yuki's relationship. At best I can say that this manga may have the potential, and it better be brought out properly. With this typical story about vampires and humans stuff, if the story isn't developed well, this will end up like a very irritating nonsense shoujo.

I hope it will be developed well. For zero's sake. :P
Chapter 28

http://vk.rinne.nu/?subaction=showcomments&id=1181721354&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&

YunalescaX

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand

Yuki is gonna end up with Zero!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations

Ahhh...!!!!! I rather she end up with Kaname! Totally love Kaname's dark and mysterious past. But it seems like it'll be an unrequited love. THis story seems to develop into a power struggle between the ancient pure-bloods, getting exciting, and also when you have zero n kaname in a face-off. The bishies!!! :love

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Scanlated chapters 29 and 30 at VKscans.com

choco_vanilla

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Vampire knight (Vampire Kishi) is published in the montly magazine "Lala" around every 24th of the month. This is the same magazine which Ouran Koukou Host Club, Penguin Revolution, Kin iro no Corda, Kaichou wa maid-sama, Harukanaru toki no naka de and many more popular mangas are published.
Unfortunately I already threw out last months magazine so I forgot up to which chapter Vampire knight is now in Japan.....I guess mabe around 35 or so......
You can find more info on the official Lala web:
http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/cgi-bin/mag/magazine.cgi?mode=magazine&magmode=mag03&day=now

(Next edition, due Aug 24, includes a 74 minute Radio Drama CD furoku of short stories of Ouran, Vampire knight, Natsume Yuujin Chou and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.)

kpossibles

Reaction score
Country
United States

Oh, the scans are up to ch. 30! There's a lot of good scenes in the recent chapters, like how Yuki can't remember her past and Kaname finally professing his love for her (if that's correct). And there's a hot Zero and Kaname scene too!

bitterdoll27

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

i wish she will end up with kaname, but i think yuki is getting closer and closer to zero. i wonder what is yuki to kaname. i think headmaster cross knows something about kaname and yuki's past because he was a former vampire hunter. i hope i can get the Edited Mangas of chapter 31 soon...

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I'm all for zero and yuki. ^_^

takadanobaba

Reaction score
Country
Japan

Hi I'm new here and I really want to read Vampire Knights in Japanese.
Does anyone know the link to that?

Thank you so much

choco_vanilla

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Canada

@takadanobaba
You can find vol 1-4 of "Vampire Kishi" on mIRC UDAN RAWS. go to the web site gotlurk.net, check the [UDAN] packlist. All mangas on UDAN are high quality Japanese raw volumes.

●To all Vampire knight fans:It's been announceed in the latest Lala that Vampire knight Vol 6 comes out October 5.
Also, though there is some Vampire Knight in this new Lala (October issue out Aug 24), it's a special 6 page (gag)tokubetsu hen chapter "Cross family in vacation", which has unfortunately ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the usual Vampire Knight chapters.
The furoku though, as I think I've mentioned in an earlier post, is a 74 min. Drama CD including a story of Vampire Knight.
Next Vampire Knight chapter comes out in Lala's November issue due September 22.

☆(Aug 26)I have uploaded a link to the Vampire Knight audio drama file and full texte+translation.
For the moment you can find it in the latest translations. Links to file are tempoarary so those who want to dl better do it fast.

Last edited:

starfall856

Reaction score
Country
United States

Zero is the only guy for Yuki,
Vampires <333333333