Volume 3: Chapter 41: The time we met, the tears you cried | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Volume 3: Chapter 41: The time we met, the tears you cried

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll post the new chara-bios, attacks and abilitys later

Jaques, Magier and Ameratsu arrive in a small camp.
Happy children are screaming: " Everyone! Brother Jaques is back! He's back!"
Many people are coming near Jaques the cry of joy and want to hug him.
Juaques has tears in his eyes aswell.
Magier is confused stares at Jaques. "So this is your little family? The ones you love and care for?"

Magier knew Jaques for a long time now. She knows he despises mankind at least as much a she does.
He saw him kill innocents without an expression. She fears his anger. But now she sees him crying in front of so many people.
She sees a smile full of warmth not the smile that made her shiver.
This smile made her angry this false kindness makes her anxious to kill everyone.

Suddenly he comes close to her and says: "These two are my relatives Magier and Ameratsu. Please give them a warm welcome."
Magier gives him an angry stare but suddenly all the children come near her and hug her.
"Wait no hihi that tickles stop." she said but to late she falls on the ground and the children start to play with her.
A single tear flows down her face.

Jaques goes away from this scene and searches for his three guardians.
"Ah Raphael, Michael , Gabriel there you are. Have you been alright after the battle?"
Michael answers:" Yes of course, Brother, we had no serious wounds and after we got your message we came here and waited for your orders. Jaques explains the situation and about the thundergodbird...
"As you can see something interesting will happen in about a week. But before that you have to master these."
Jaques draws a large box out of his bags and opens it inside are a sword, an axe and a rifle made of a completely black material.
"These are dark matter weapons it was obvious that you need a demon's weapon to defeat demons.
You will have to learn the abilitys and your powers will multiply."

"JAK-KUN!!! Get this children off me!" screams magier.
"Well it seams I have to go I'll come back later and tell you about the weapons."

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Haha, yeah, a new chapter after such a long time. For me, every day without a new chapter is a long time xD. Yuhu, I love your chapters, Raijatsu, and Magier acts, referring to the children, as I imagines her to do (she kinda acts like I would act and I am not good in contact with children, dunno what to do with them xD).
Great chapter but what are the dark weapons for? Hm, maybe I read over it by mistake or wasn't it mentioned?

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
basically these weapons are for Jaques guardians to give them some special attacks
so we heve some more fighting power on the bad side. now we some some villians who could loose without ending any main story stuff. I wont give the guardians so much character it's hard enough to think like Jaques ^^

I really need to think about the abilitys now ^^
so hard to invent attacks.....

I hope magier will start to like the children XD she really needs to start like at least some humans

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Haha (why I am often laughing at the beginning of my posts? xD). Okies, so more power on the bad side of the world *begins to bawl like Tim Taylor* more power... xD
I can understand that's hard to think just for its character alone. That's why I invented no new character. ^_^
Thinking like Jaques has to be more difficult than I thought. Hm....

*nods* Maybe....there will be one human person she could be friendly to....well, let's see what I'm doing with my character in the further progress of the story.

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice chapter!!! My my, Magier's ticklish?

Tabby: *is in corner plotting death by tickles*
Me: ........................ ._.;; please excuse her......

-

Ack. No idea what to write for my chapter XD Everyone has their own secret adgendas it seems like. XP I'll think of something.

Depending on how much I pester one of my B.Fs, we might have a new book(wo)man. And if I'm REAL lucky, a new writer.

So I'll have the chapter up tomorrow probably.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
yay for a new chapter! nice touch on showing the "kindness" of jacques; it's nice to see the white or humane side of a noah.

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanna tickle MAgier omfg lol

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country