Conditional - Wahl Icht & Draculos Hyberion vs. God Serena & Wolfheim | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Conditional Wahl Icht & Draculos Hyberion vs. God Serena & Wolfheim

Wahl Icht & Draculos Hyberion vs. God Serena & Wolfheim

• Wahl & Draculos

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • God Serena & Wolfheim

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Place: Hargeon battle field.
Intend: To defeat.

Team 1

Wahl Icht:
- Weakness
- Alchemy

Draculos Hyberion:
- Vampire Magic

Team 2

God Serena:
- Dragon Slayer Magic

Wolfheim:
- Beast Transformation

Rules:

- Wahl may use his Assault Mode.
- Wahl is using his main body.
- God Serena can use one spell at a time.

Who'll take the win? Explain!

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Tough battle. Might have to wait for Assault Wahl to fight next week.

I think Wahl and God Serena are pretty much equal. Wahl took hits for no damage, has great strength, can produce a 400km cannon. God Serena also has great durability (taking Wolfheims punch for no damage), he has 8 elements with dragon slayer magic, and can produce big spells rapidly. It would be a very high difficulty win for Serena/Wahl...

To be honest to GoI are pretty irrelevant here because of the power difference, though I'd say Hyberion would beat Wolfheim high diff.

Giving it to team Wahl because Hyberion wins, while the other is basically a 50-50.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So basically wahl vs Serena. Obviously a tough battle but I might lean towards wahl here. Especially Wahl's assault mode. The single attack we saw from him in that mode was absolutely massive and his alchemy and ability to detect weakness can probably help. Serena does have 8 elements, but I don't see them being sufficient. High diff for Wahl's team. Also helps that hyberion should be able to take out Wolfheim.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
May Be Team Wahl.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd give this to team Wahl purely because it comes down to Wahl vs Serena, and from feats and the like, Wahl has been much more impressive than Serena. A 400km cannon is nothing to take lightly, thats a huge distance, and that really does trump anything Serena has shown, so I'd give this to Wahl's team mid-high diff.

King Gilgamesh

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena and Wolfheim would take this. Hyberion would beat Wolfheim based off of rank but Hyberion is apparently fodder for God Serena so he wouldn't matter. From just feats alone, casually wrecking the Gods of Ishgar twice trumps anything that Wahl did against Laxus for me.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
God Serena and Wolfheim would take this. Hyberion would beat Wolfheim based off of rank but Hyberion is apparently fodder for God Serena so he wouldn't matter. From just feats alone, casually wrecking the Gods of Ishgar twice trumps anything that Wahl did against Laxus for me.
I agree with you that God Serena is stronger than Wahl. But I don't think there is a huge difference between these two. God Serena is strong because he can use multiple destructive spells with different elements. This brings him in a advantage against anyone. But you shouldn't underestimate Wahl. He would give God Serena a hard time because he can use Weakness to counter his spells. And we shouldn't forget his Assault Mode because he can use Etherion. God Serena would win against him, but only with high to extreme high diff.

But still, I'd give this battle to Wahl and Hyberion thanks to Hyberion. Hyberion can manipulate God Serena. Then, Wahl can defeat him with his Etherion blast.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree with you that God Serena is stronger than Wahl. But I don't think there is a huge difference between these two. God Serena is strong because he can use multiple destructive spells with different elements. This brings him in a advantage against anyone. But you shouldn't underestimate Wahl. He would give God Serena a hard time because he can use Weakness to counter his spells. And we shouldn't forget his Assault Mode because he can use Etherion. God Serena would win against him, but only with high to extreme high diff.

But still, I'd give this battle to Wahl and Hyberion thanks to Hyberion. Hyberion can manipulate God Serena. Then, Wahl can defeat him with his Etherion blast.
I don't really think Hyberion would be the deciding factor in this fight. If anything, it is most likely God Serena who would turn the tides.
  • God Serena and Wolfheim > Wahl and Hyberion [High Difficulty]
We already saw in the off-paneled battle between God Serena and the 3 Gods of Ishgar + Jura that Hyberion couldn't really do anything to God Serena with his magic until the other wizard saints gave him an opportunity to strike at him. The fact that God Serena took no damage at all indicates that he either has high durability or was quick enough to end the fight before they were able to retaliate. Most likely, it would be the second situation. In this case, God Serena would finish off Hyberion with relative ease while Wahl kills off Wolfheim. In my opinion, God Serena has shown enough feats to take the win as Wahl's feats were quite disappointing.

I don't know the distance between the two teams but if it was rather close, Wahl could possibly lose this quite easily. All his attacks have shown to be quite useful at a certain range but the moment he approached his opponent, he quickly lost ground.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I give this to Whal mid difficulty. A the Cannon would wreck God Serena who hasn't shown the ability to tank, dodge or block such an attack. God Serena is overrated and the GOI is fodder non factors in this battle. Might as well said Whal vs God Serena.

King Gilgamesh

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really think Hyberion would be the deciding factor in this fight. If anything, it is most likely God Serena who would turn the tides.
  • God Serena and Wolfheim > Wahl and Hyberion [High Difficulty]
We already saw in the off-paneled battle between God Serena and the 3 Gods of Ishgar + Jura that Hyberion couldn't really do anything to God Serena with his magic until the other wizard saints gave him an opportunity to strike at him. The fact that God Serena took no damage at all indicates that he either has high durability or was quick enough to end the fight before they were able to retaliate. Most likely, it would be the second situation. In this case, God Serena would finish off Hyberion with relative ease while Wahl kills off Wolfheim. In my opinion, God Serena has shown enough feats to take the win as Wahl's feats were quite disappointing.

I don't know the distance between the two teams but if it was rather close, Wahl could possibly lose this quite easily. All his attacks have shown to be quite useful at a certain range but the moment he approached his opponent, he quickly lost ground.
I honestly think that God Serena would beat Wahl with only mid difficulty at the most. After Wahl's fight with Laxus, I don't see him casually wrecking the Gods of Ishgar at the same time at all if I'm being quite honest. The thing here is that this hypothetical match is being brought to us on the confines of using feats that make them relatively equal when God Serena's feats were casual and Wahl's feats were him actually trying against a weakened Laxus. So considering what God Serena did casually, and if we power scale him, then there's no contest here.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Depends how you wanna define casual... for me: casual = stroll in the park, serious = run, all-out = sprint.

God Serena was casual off-panel and serious using dragon slayer magic... it might have been all-out if Serena doesn't have better DS spells.

Wahl was casual before he started to increase the power in his mechanical body (where he brawled with Laxus) - after that he was serious. Assault Wahl is serious and all-out (when he uses Etherion).

Imo Wahl would blast away at the GoI and drop them just like Serena did. But even if you don't think he can't, what's important is that God Serena can actually beat Wahl. Defeating a group might be hard for some (like Erza), but in a 1 v 1 they're dangerous. Depends on how you see their abilities working in different situations. What is certain is that Wahl is much superior to Hyberion.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly think that God Serena would beat Wahl with only mid difficulty at the most. After Wahl's fight with Laxus, I don't see him casually wrecking the Gods of Ishgar at the same time at all if I'm being quite honest. The thing here is that this hypothetical match is being brought to us on the confines of using feats that make them relatively equal when God Serena's feats were casual and Wahl's feats were him actually trying against a weakened Laxus. So considering what God Serena did casually, and if we power scale him, then there's no contest here.
Actually, I agree with you that it would probably be less than High Difficulty. The only reason why I said High Difficulty was because the Distance was not stated in the opening post and I wanted to give Wahl the benefit of the doubt. Wahl has extreme range capabilities and if God Serena was far away, I can see him having a tough time. Besides that, I think your idea is on point.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
We don't know how strong Wahl's Etherion Blast is. But it's almost clear that it isn't as strong as the real Etherion from the Magic Council. Wahl's Etherion may be stronger than spells that God Serena can use, but God Serena uses multiple destructive spells. Tbh, I can't see Wahl defeat the Gods of Ishgar like God Serena did. God Serena took them down by using a lot of his spells without giving them a break. Wahl's Etherion need to load before it can fire. He can't use it as much times like God Serena can do with his spells. And what if Wolfheim destroys his cannon in his Beast Transformation before it can blast? I wouldn't underrate the Gods of Ishgar in this battle. God Serena has showed me more impressive feats than Wahl, so I'd say he is stronger.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wahl and Draculos takes the win.

I feel bad for Wolfheim because he got stuck with the black hole out of the 4 of them.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Wahl and Draculos takes the win.

I feel bad for Wolfheim because he got stuck with the black hole out of the 4 of them.
What if God Serena melt Wahl with his Purgatory Dragon.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What if God Serena melt Wahl with his Purgatory Dragon.
Idk if heat would be a factor. Wahl has a lot of explosive type ammunition so it'd be a safety hazard if his exoskeleton couldn't take some heat. Plus he is the king of weakness. If fire/heat was a problem he'd come up with a way to stop it just like lightning.

I'm just guessing all that stuff but I don't really see Wahl getting taken out by heat. He's a pretty tough unit.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
God Serena wins this Medium-difficulty..
1. Hyperion and Wolfheim is non factors
2. Serena has 8 elements that means Wahl is wrecked
3.Historia Serena was able to go against Team Natsu and Gildarts
4.Historia Serena was able to go against Gildarts head-strike and Gildarts has enough power crush weaker opponents...

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Team Wahl takes this. God Serena is a bit overrated. I rate him barely above Wahl. God Serena would high diff Wahl. in fact, it could go either way depending on situation. Hyberion takes down Wolfheim and helps Wahl to take down God Serena.

with prep time, Team Wahl stomps.

NeoChrome

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Libya
Wahl Icht >= God Serena
Hyberion > Wolfheim

Team Wahl takes this mid-diff
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
God Serena wins this Medium-difficulty..
1. Hyperion and Wolfheim is non factors
2. Serena has 8 elements that means Wahl is wrecked
3.Historia Serena was able to go against Team Natsu and Gildarts
4.Historia Serena was able to go against Gildarts head-strike and Gildarts has enough power crush weaker opponents...
1. Since we have feats from neither of them, Hyberion is the superior by default because of his higher rank.

2. Eight elements half of which we haven't even seen. He's just a little versatile, how does that give him an insta-win?

3. He did no damage to team Natsu nor Gildarts, his attacks are just flashy if anything.

4. He was one-shotted by Gildarts, nothing impressive about that.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wahl Icht >= God Serena
Hyberion > Wolfheim

Team Wahl takes this mid-diff
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1. Since we have feats from neither of them, Hyberion is the superior by default because of his higher rank.

2. Eight elements half of which we haven't even seen. He's just a little versatile, how does that give him an insta-win?

3. He did no damage to team Natsu nor Gildarts, his attacks are just flashy if anything.

4. He was one-shotted by Gildarts, nothing impressive about that.
To be fair, it was stated that God Serena's Historia was a lot weaker than the original, so getting oneshot by Gildarts and doing no damage to Team Natsu shouldn't be held against him.