The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Sakura lost :blink

Also feeling sad for Asako.

Man she really did a good campaigning.

And Congratulations to all those who won.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Kaguya falls to some bimbo who now faces a KH loli somehow in one semi-final. And on the other side we've a real matchup in Chika VS Erin's passion/Kouka...

... this bracket is an abomination.:fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To all raccoon haters, war has been waged, I shall follow everyone of you to the end of the earth because of that unnecessary hate of yours of the tail, not giving her a chance of her personality, and i shall crush you.

Even a country

I'm coming back next year to fuck you all, this isn't even half of my hiding powers

these are only the ones in my phone
Raccon girl will never die till the end of time, for she is a godness that will illuminate the way of all good people

My salt shall know no boundary when it comes to this unjustified hated

And with that all I have to say

There there @Asako. What can you do? They're all scum.

Last edited:

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Aw, only 12 votes. Thank you all for voting for Shurei! It’s still a great accomplishment getting to round 3 :redface

As revenge I will vote for Elie from Rave. :lmao

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To all raccoon haters, war has been waged, I shall follow everyone of you to the end of the earth because of that unnecessary hate of yours of the tail, not giving her a chance of her personality, and i shall crush you.

Even a country

I'm coming back next year to fuck you all, this isn't even half of my hiding powers

these are only the ones in my phone
Raccon girl will never die till the end of time, for she is a godness that will illuminate the way of all good people

My salt shall know no boundary when it comes to this unjustified hated

And with that all I have to say

Don’t let haters get to you! @TotalEconomist was the one who nominated child Hitler after all :lmao

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
If you’re going to incite me @Reebi you might not want to use the lamest description of Tanya.

Especially since she’s a better military mind than that man.

Nii

Administrator
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
First Sakura gets placed together in the lower bracket with lots of great waifus, and then the mod votes for your opponent... I thought we were friends, but thanks for nothing @Sky

You even ruined my dream battle with Erin, I had something fun in mind :(

Thanks for all the people who voted Chika and that nice mod that decided for Chika too. :zomg

@Nii that was a nice battle, but even so I could only tie if not for mod vote. Someday... someday I'll beat you properly. You are my WW nemesis now! :mono

Also...what with all these hard opponents?? Arjuna's Androssi, Nii, Erin.....:notlikethis
Haha hey that mod voted for Chika, you won fair and square :mono Thanks for a fun round and good luck for your battle against Kouka!

Nii

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Right, before I forget, thanks to all the people who supported Sakura until the end! :zomg Hopefully with the Heavens Feel movies she will get even more love.
A special thank you to @Erinyes for supporting Sakura every round :wtf Kinda sad we don't get a match but now I can wholeheartedly support Kouka until the Waifu War's over

Good look to the other waifus as well, may the best girl win :blush

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Btw, thanks to all those who supported raphtalia till the end, I really appreciate what you guys did and I'm sure raphtalia also does but this isn't the end for all raphtalia supports, raphtalia will be coming back stronger than ever, because that time I'll read volume 13 of the light novel and 14 that will be coming out in English that are raphtalia arcs and more...

And to that I say that raphtalia will also make all those who hate her for the simple minded facts will regret it :lovebunny

yes I need to mention it again, even tho the main objective of the post was to thank all the supports, I'm salty

Last edited:

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And we are live once more!
Don't forget to nominate and support the Lord of the Salt 2019!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I hope Kouka wins next round otherwise my saltiness will not be satisfied :8C

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
1st congrats to all the winners,
and to everyone else, campaigns were all amazing, :zomg special congrats to asa-chaaaan !

aaaaand huge thanks for everyone who supported Kouka so far !

onegai, dont give up on her

Right, before I forget, thanks to all the people who supported Sakura until the end! :zomg Hopefully with the Heavens Feel movies she will get even more love.
A special thank you to @Erinyes for supporting Sakura every round :wtf Kinda sad we don't get a match but now I can wholeheartedly support Kouka until the Waifu War's over

Good look to the other waifus as well, my the best girl win :blush
Huge thxs @Nii -kun thats so so so sweeeeeet ♥

feel so bad for you, but you did incredibly well, so sorry we didnt get the chance to fight in semi finals ( remember, you beat me last year in semi finals (and if im not wrong you also did beat me another time) , wanted to get a nice revenge :pout and we missed the opportunity to get a red vs purple (hair) battle
thxs a lot for your support nii-kun, it truly means a lot :zomg )

you re so scary asa-chan, -_-;

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Jammin
As the leader of the MH 'Love for Lolis - Headpatting is a path to heaven' association, I feel offended that you call a girl like Kairi "a Loli".
I insist that you take that back!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Jammin
As the leader of the MH 'Love for Lolis - Headpatting is a path to heaven' association, I feel offended that you call a girl like Kairi "a Loli".
I insist that you take that back!
Well, since you insist.

I guess I can rephrase to "underaged genetically deformed giant head monster". Is that better?

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
If only we had some Aqua to dissolve the salt... Sadly she hasn't been seen in weeks. :teehee

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

As I said, enoguh to make me cry. :emocat
Sorry, revs. The truth can hurt.

I'm sure your an unwitting victum of Sky's vast conspirace/brainwashing to ensure a KH waifu wins a waifu war before it's too late. After all with the 3rd game finally out it willl all be forgotten by next next year. Hence him really going all out this time.

If only we had some Aqua to dissolve the salt... Sadly she hasn't been seen in weeks. :teehee
She's been busy.

Last edited:

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It is the 11th installment you infidel.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It is the 11th installment you infidel.
Counterpoint. It's called Kingdom Hearts 3.

Which proves one of two things. Either the plot is so convoluted that the writer couldn't actually keep track or he actually can't count. I suspect both. So I was trying to be nice and let it go but have it your way.:catshrug