Shounen - [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

Bludvein

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
29 raw is out!

Dae-wi was surprisingly cold. I was not expecting that from him. It was probably for the best, but damn.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
So do you think that sage's pill works like the one in the Breaker ?
I'm a bit disappointed, it's a kind of dopping

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So do you think that sage's pill works like the one in the Breaker ?
I'm a bit disappointed, it's a kind of dopping
I think it could be considered like that. Although I did like the different approach to eating the pill done here.

---------- Post added November 11, 2011 at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was November 10, 2011 at 06:07 AM ----------

Chapter 21 is out
and wow, Jin just took out the judge? I lol'd.

The announcer was pretty quick to say Jin won but I guess that was part of the rule of the match.

ErosVp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
good chapter! Jin is really an interesting dude! But what the heck is sage's pill? Could it be Jin's grandpa did something to prepare him for being a monster?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
God of highschool chapters 22- 23 are out from eg scans.

Get it from there!

I thought both chapters were cool. I wonder what that 'apparition' was around Jin.

Jin is so hardcore and badass. Sweet!

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I laughed a lot at the awkward moment when Jin said he was hungry but the judge didn't wait hearing before hitting him! XD

Two good chapters! The questions about Jin's grandfather, sage's pill, the six and the whole plot are still interesting...

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I laughed a lot at the awkward moment when Jin said he was hungry but the judge didn't wait hearing before hitting him! XD

Two good chapters! The questions about Jin's grandfather, sage's pill, the six and the whole plot are still interesting...
Yup -- really interesting.
I want more chapters already.

I'm interested to finding out the full effects of the pill as well.

---------- Post added November 23, 2011 at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was November 16, 2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Chapters 24 & 25 are out from eg scans.

So we have this blue haired guy from before who returns. Interesting chapter though. I thought the marriage thing happened really fast. More info on Jin's grandad. Can't wait to see more

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i finally caught up. things are getting pretty interesting with the sage pill.

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So... Mi Ra also got a rare martial art the misteryous bad guys wants? I thought only Jin possesed a "lost art"! Now will that rich bastard get beaten by Mi Ra or Jin?

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Interesting Manhwa, never seen a fighting manga with main having taekwondo skills as his forte. 27 chaps released by the scannaltors right?
i wonder what will happen after this tournament, the manhwa is called the GOH right after the tournament is over one will be the Godd of the High school and fulfilling the wish so whats the significance of the name? i mean its a very short lived tournament so the name isnt serving the whole series much its just the starter
the finals will be Mori Jin vs Daewi Han
Think Mori Jin will win this one but it will be hell of a close fight.

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The title will be the nickname of the protagonist, God of Highschool Jin. XD

The plot seems to getting bigger, with this unknown organization, that mysterious mass murder weapon, USA president... I will wait to give a solid opinion, but it is a good manhwa till now.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yes it sure is getting bigger, what i want to know is Y did Grandpa said if they want some beef on them they better attack Jin. i mean ya the brat is strong but the examiners are atleast just as strong not to mention the guy who called him with an X mark on his forehead .
does the boy know sth really sinister and epic ? or did Gramps stay out of the developing world for so long that he doesnt know how strong others have become?

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Mi Ra is pretty hot huh? ;D

Anyway... Now we will see an interesting fight!!! War Dae Wi!

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
GoH is beating Noblesse in art and in pages number huh...

The chapter 29 was pretty good! Dae Wi is desesperate to save his friend and got too badass, his page hitting Mi Ra would be a great wallpaper or sign if he was beating a man...
I think Jin will be mad! O_O

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Awesome chapter!
The part I don't really understand is about nano tech not being able to heal some wounds?

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As Jin said this has been mentioned before... It seems wounds inflicted by more experienced martial artist don't heal.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
That was some Bad ass chapter, Dae is desperate now. nd Jin got angry too angry it seems i mean he ws baffled. i guess we ll see both unleashing every thing they have in teh final . I was under the impression that since the otehr taekwondo guy was smashed out jin would go to final by default but it seems that there is still one opponent to beat.
i guess after Jin s performance i am certain ppl will be scared of him dont think the next semi final would be that much of an issue.
the final will be worth sth
but i am surprised i didnt expect such a large powergap Dae didnt even break a sweat. i mean yes she was injured and all but still down by 2 hit is kind a pathetic.

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I used to think those guys in the shadows, Jin Tae Jin, the judges or the six were kind of master class and the highschoolers of the tournament were disciple class... But with the rich kid the difference in power was not so great and I wonder what secret their techiniques hold.

Anyway shaheer, Dae Wi started in top gear from the beggining and hit Mi Ra wound on purpose, this was why she couldn't recover from the pain. The waiting room scene gave me the impression that he was warming up to do exactely that and be faster to end it quickly....

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
ya thats true but still her sword blasted and a Ko is ....i mean you dont expect it from a semifinalist unless he was stronger than her to begin with. Guess i ve been reading too many shonen where under dog gets up no matter what
any way this is what i think, even without injured state she would loose but with a fairly even match of say pwr level 20 vs 18 or sth similar