Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk | Page 213 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirakai

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Scotland
Just make a harem manga, where every female is a gyaru
The ****** artist part not so much but Rokudou no Onna-tachi from Weekly Shounen Champion is pretty much this (well, gyaru and delinquents).

ElJin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Now with Kalafina disbanding, who is going to sing The Promised Neverland anime ending song?
österreich would be great, their OP for Tokyo Ghoul 2nd Season was amazing. EGOIST and Aimer are amazing too.

And Kalafina is not disbanding, just 1 member got out, 2 still remained.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Suggestions for Kalafina and Aimer...people really want to channel their FATE franchise into Neverland...dont see Aimer singing something that fits with the type of thing TPN goes for.

Though if it did go for Aimer, I would so want another Aimer x Egoist song again (ninelie was great TeamKabaneri)) and my Hiroyuki Sawano on the ost. Would be amazing.

MangAniMY

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I don't care who will do the OP, just put Sayuri in the ED, (in fact why not put Sayuri is everything, but even I know that would ruin the appeal)

Ninjaz

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
österreich would be great, their OP for Tokyo Ghoul 2nd Season was amazing.
Sadly I don't think österreich is all that active anymore. But I totally agree österreich would be great for it. He's only active on Twitter, and sometimes joking around with the TG mangaka.

Though anyways, I'm fine with anyone making the OP&ED as long as the song is good.
----
I've seen a lot of positive reception to Noah's Notes around. Not just in the West, but also a bit on JP Twitter and such. A lot of people seem to point out the female lead's design, which I don't know whether or not to take positively or negatively. I hope the manga will be good for the next couple chapters too, as I liked the first chapter.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The ****** artist part not so much but Rokudou no Onna-tachi from Weekly Shounen Champion is pretty much this (well, gyaru and delinquents).
lol thanks for that. I'm pretty interested in that manga just from the color pages. Seems a really fun romcom

De La Croissant

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I feel for you guys. Toei is going to be the studio responsible for TPN and the opening will be done by Asian Karate Generication.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The Promised Neverland has been great in the last weeks with this battle of brains between the resistance and the demons, I think the series came back to its best form with this. The new characters will be as forgettable as the other bunch there in hideout, but they are doing a better job so far. If it continues the series will have a decent run without dragging itself.

De La Croissant

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I liked some scenes, but that new group seems too random. The author introduced too many characters in a short time and did not develop them better first. If one dies in the next chapters (and probably will, unless s/he is saved by another miraculous keikaku) I don't think I will care.

Anyway, what happened to that chara poll that the series had? Are the results already out?

Caiops

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm feeling that next week we will get the Kimetsu no Yaiba anime announcement.

ElJin

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Suggestions for Kalafina and Aimer...people really want to channel their FATE franchise into Neverland...dont see Aimer singing something that fits with the type of thing TPN goes for.

Though if it did go for Aimer, I would so want another Aimer x Egoist song again (ninelie was great TeamKabaneri)) and my Hiroyuki Sawano on the ost. Would be amazing.
I did not expect Aimer doing a slice-of-life ED as well, but she does for Koi wa Ameagari no You Ni and it was great. But I agree about EGOIST x Aimer, they're just perfect together in Kabaneri.

Mankichi Togawa

Reaction score
Country
Spain
That reminds me. In 2-3 days we'll finally know the studio which is doing Hinomaru Zumou.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sounds like the BC anime this week had the Salt Bae meme in it.

Pierrot tries way too hard with a 14 months old meme nobody cares about anymore.

shoyoboyo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whatever you all think it's going to be, just be prepared for Toei.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can Sonar Pocket and Pile do music for Hinomaru Zumou if it is, in fact, Toei. Cause they did the best World Trigger songs.

ElJin

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Can Sonar Pocket and Pile do music for Hinomaru Zumou if it is, in fact, Toei. Cause they did the best World Trigger songs.
I don't know... I totally agree that they did the best World Trigger songs (I miss it so much...), but I do not think it would be the best for a traditional martial arts anime like Hinomaru. Sonar Pocket specially is way too pop for it, works perfectly in a teen slice-of-life like Nijiiro Days and in a sci-fi action with comedy, like WT.

I can see GRANRODEO doing the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.