Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoBar9

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's definitely enough content, if you think of the current stuff as the first Saga/Major arc of 4-5 it's not too hard to imagine it lasted that long. There's the different surrounding kingdoms it introduced which could each have their own saga, Yami's homeland, and I'm sure Tabata could think of others.
Which is the equivalent of there being different ninja villages in Naruto, doesn't mean that all of them are going to be explored or needs to be either without making it seem like needless padding. You already got the main plot outlined along with the conflict and main adversaries everything else can either be expanded upon if the series gets more popular but its not important enough outside worldbuilding. Gintama, Naruto and Bleach didn't even have their final adversaries set in stone until the final arcs.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wonder what was the occasion to prompt an HQ total update.

HIGAN0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Eyrie

shoyoboyo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Remember when people were saying Souma was definitely ending this year? Oh I'm laffin, we got a world tournament on our hands boys.

Tamil

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

On the bright side, the sales have already dropped past or near pre-anime sales. I don't think it'll be that long even if it's a world tourney. The manga is at an all time low and I dont see really how people are still reading it unless they want to see how it ends but now with this supposed world tournament arc, not sure how people will stomach it. It's the worst shonen

Please don't announce a season 4 :(.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.