• Ayakashi Triangle Chapter 64

• Jinzou Ningen 100 (GFC One Shot)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stivie

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It did, it run for 170 episodes, constantly one of 4 most lucrative series for Tv Tokyo, has a movie being produced, and the manga still doing good, for all we know it could have been a seasonal anime, didn't get much of a boost and have like, 2 seasons at most. In the end Pierrot still made Black Clover a worldwide hit, same thing with World Trigger, everybody was like "why???" when WT anime started, but in the end Toei is the reason the series became a hit and still has a popular anime being produced, having great animation isn't everything.
Having great animation may not be everything, but it helps a lot.

There's a saying that goes, "less is more", and if Yozakura follows the season pattern and is produced by a studio like bones, MAPPA or even David produccion it would boost its popularity.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Do you guys think WSJ will still have any long running animes after Black Clover or do you guys think that BC was the last one and from now on they will stay with the seasonal format
Nah, long running anime will always exist and Shonen Jump will still go for Toei or Pierrot from time to time since they have a very long relationship, is just that today most of the long running series are either anime for younger audiences or remake/sequel of older series, currently i can see Yozakura being a long running anime for the obvious reasons but also Magu-chan would work well as a long running anime in a morning slot

Kushikime

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Do you guys think WSJ will still have any long running animes after Black Clover or do you guys think that BC was the last one and from now on they will stay with the seasonal format
No, long running shows have been shown time and time again to have drops in quality. I think anime (if they want to run long) should do 12 episodes - 3 month break - 12 episodes (like 86 and Vanitas are doing)

Minsel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dont know if this is true but wild
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2nd anniversary of serialization & 100 episodes exceeded & 10 volumes released & 1 million copies worldwide commemorated
1 Character popularity voting plan held
2 Major character activity times, correlation diagram released for free
3 Jump Gaiden, publish with Jump +
4 Voice calendar released daily
5 Completely new drama episode 4 released by new cast.
6 New goods production
7 Tower Records Pop-up shop in Shibuya
8 Huge panel exhibition
9 Stand-by present
10 Volume 10 released
Bonus No. 44 has 2 episodes
heres the ten projects

Aipom626

Reaction score
Country
United States
Magu Volume 6 cover and preview for the next issue:

Magu Color Page (Volume 6)
Undead Unluck Color Page (Volume 8 and popular)
Dandadan (Special Chapter, 32p)

So I get Yozakura cover and LCP, Magu CP, and Dandadan special chapter all in the same issue!? This is amazing news!!

2nd anniversary of serialization & 100 episodes exceeded & 10 volumes released & 1 million copies worldwide commemorated
6 New goods production
8 Huge panel exhibition
9 Stand-by present
10 Volume 10 released
heres the ten projects
Yozakura pulled it off. It is definitely one of the luckiest series in recent memory, but I'm so thankful everything worked out for it.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
lol that's a lot of stuff, popularity poll, gaiden in both SJ and a bunch of merch add stuff why not just announce a anime adaptation too Jump? :cheez

Also, seems like Yozakura will have 2 chapters next issue! Gondaira is going all out for the 2nd anniversary 💪

And FINALLY, 1 million copies worldwide! :confetti

Manjiknights

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt an anime is ready yet but if this drama and calendar stuff has an entirely new cast (not the VAs from the vomics) it's probably headed in that direction tbh

Franz

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Italy
It seems that even Black Clover will not be in the next issue

KiMiTo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Yozakura is not up for the long running standart. And if anything, the last couple of years show us that the seasonal treatment is the way to go. Better animation quality, better pacing, better reception (since there are no boring and dragging filler arcs), a bit better schedule for everyone involved in the production.

Pietro

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Everybody knew that ahahahaha

Nah, long running anime will always exist and Shonen Jump will still go for Toei or Pierrot from time to time since they have a very long relationship, is just that today most of the long running series are either anime for younger audiences or remake/sequel of older series, currently i can see Yozakura being a long running anime for the obvious reasons but also Magu-chan would work well as a long running anime in a morning slot
I agree with Shinuki...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mashle is the only thing I can see being a long anime but its already in the sunsetting stage.

Can only think the most traditional of jump titles (fantasy or exorcism) would get the long running treatment.

(still dont undertsand how kemono jihen wasnt a long anime, baffling)
I don't think. It just depends on the studio adapting it, but I don't think Mashle could be a long anime,the manga itself will not be long

lol that's a lot of stuff, popularity poll, gaiden in both SJ and a bunch of merch add stuff why not just announce a anime adaptation too Jump? :cheez

Also, seems like Yozakura will have 2 chapters next issue! Gondaira is going all out for the 2nd anniversary 💪

And FINALLY, 1 million copies worldwide! :confetti
Yeahhh 😍😍😍😍

In my opinion before the 2022 will be announced at least 3 anime

Mashle
Uu
Yozakura
Ayakashi

In the 2023:

Roboco
Magu
HSF
Sakamoto
Witch watch
Elusive samurai

In the 2024

Some new successfully series that will begin soon ( if Red hood and Neru don't get axed)

susanoo13

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Let's assume everything goes smoothly and just as planned for Mashle and it gets to the exact length the author expected it to, an anime starting while being in chapter 100-110 would be ideal and with the manga reaching 145-165 chapters before ending a 50-65 episode anime could cover the entire manga. I can see it going to Toei and to the director of Gash Bell or Dragon Quest right after DQ is finished.

Undead is the interesting one since due to it's content I think it would benefit from a studio more experienced in late night shows and less censorship. I would opt for Madhouse in their glory days but now seriously I have no clue as to which studio can do it justice, maybe Sunrise. My bet though is that it goes to TMS.

My bets on Yozakura are quite similar to Shinuki's but just switching A1 for JC Staff, not because I love them more but simply the artwork seems to more up their ally and I can picture a color pallete similar to Shokugeki no Soma. Either that or a long running by Toei.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just to confirm, there will be 2 chapters (37p) of Yozakura Family in WSJ #44, chapter 100 & 101 (not the mentiones gaidens before).

KagamiKuroko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Will One Piece outlast every current ongoing manga in the magazine?

tirakai

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
Considering how slowly One Piece moves these days, I think there's a pretty good chance of it outlasting even all the newest series. At the rate it's going I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the series is still going until almost 2030.

Heck considering the current arc alone has lasted more than 3 years already with no sign of it ending for a while yet, a few might be done before it even starts the next arc.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Will One Piece outlast every current ongoing manga in the magazine?
Neru has a long life ahead of it ~dattebayo, believe it~ as a great philosopher stated in america.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany

6 New goods production
8 Huge panel exhibition
9 Stand-by present
10 Volume 10 released
heres the ten projects
Wow, that is a lot.
But this isn't usual, is it? I can't remember the last time another series got so many projects for reaching their 100th chapter/10 volume.