Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Great minds think alike!

The feels would be too strong, but if there is a manga that deserves an anime then Koe no Katachi is the one.
I think that the sound has to be present in a series like Koe no Katachi, which talks about deafness, the manga is plain awesome, but an anime would bring this additional feature which would enrich the series even more IMO.

Last edited:

Hunt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, with so many important sources are talking about, it is safe to assume that it is almost confirmed. They wouldn't tak if they didn't have a good primary source of information... Let's wait and see... :hmm
I cannot help be hyped already. :XD

justanotherone

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yes! Please let it be 24 episode at least! One cour would be too rushed since I suppose that they are going to adapt the whole manga.

kewl0210

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kinda odd to only be making an anime when the series has completely ended. The sales boost is usually less if it's all done already. I would guess it's because the manga isn't too long and they want to adapt the whole thing. You'd think they'd have done it a little earlier though.

justanotherone

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Kinda odd to only be making an anime when the series has completely ended. The sales boost is usually less if it's all done already. I would guess it's because the manga isn't too long and they want to adapt the whole thing. You'd think they'd have done it a little earlier though.
I also think it was because the series is short. But anime takes so much time, they probably have it in the work since the first year anniversary of the manga or even earlier.

The boost is still possible since the volumes didn't come out so much time ago, like what happened with Kiseiyuu, they did a new print of the manga and it managed to rank (the manga is so much older then Koe no Katachi!)

Blader

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Ah, Shonen Magazine series still constantly receive anime adaption series by series. it's so good. remind me the past when not even single series have anime for whole 2 years long. except Fairy Tail and Double J's flash anime.

Last edited:

TXC

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Where's my ahiru no sora anime...

diogolsoares

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm happy with the anime anouncement, it will be a good oportunity to see if the voices of the characters will match the ones I have in my head. Although, what I really want to know is if it they can translate the bridge scene to the TV well enough (such a powerful scene, the best moment in the manga IMO).

Oberon

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Magazine #51 (19/11):
Hashimoto Kanna (Cover)
Daiya no Ace (Lead Color Page, 24 pg.)

UQ Holder!
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Fairy Tail
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R
Aho Girl
Days
Domestic na Kanojo (21 pg.)
Acma:Game
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Koe no Katachi (Color Page, Anime Ad, End)
Nanatsu no Taizai
Fuuka
Hajime no Ippo
Ahiru no Sora
Rengoku no Karma
Baby Steps
Komori-chan wa Yaruki wo Dase
AKB49〜Renai Kinshi Jourei
Abe no Iru Machi
Area no Kishi
Kamisama no Iutoori II
Tetsu no Ou
Rupodama!
Sekkachi Hakushaku to Jikan Dorobou (Absent)

#52:
Cover: Mirei Kiritani
Lead CP: Hajime no Ippo
CP: Fuuka
Double Chapter: Rengoku no Karma

Netorare

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
with the popularity of idolmaster and love live i'm still surprised that akb49 isn't getting an anime
is the fact that the main character is a boy crossdressing a no-go for the japanese otaku?

Xzone

Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
Goodbye koe no katachi, i hope a new work of ooshima.
Fuuka got more attention this week , dammit seo your a genious of rage

edit: I see an anime of akb in 2015 , before yamada and fuuka (the other 2 with anime potential).

TXC

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
My iPhone wallpaper is getting the cover, nice. Hopefully it will appear over here, just like the akb related ones and so on.

RafaFedKilla

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's too bad for Tetsu No Ou. It will be lucky to get three volumes. WSM hasn't really added a hit this year other than Seo continuing his thing or Ahiru No Sora returning from hiatus. Was hoping Hello or that Detective manga would hit it big but were receptive disasters.

Blader

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
So Kindaichi is back from hiatus just for Akechi spin-off. and no Takato background processing. bit disappointed.

And one of notable series end. hope either Rengoku no Karma or Real Account can replace that spot.

That's too bad for Tetsu No Ou. It will be lucky to get three volumes. WSM hasn't really added a hit this year other than Seo continuing his thing or Ahiru No Sora returning from hiatus. Was hoping Hello or that Detective manga would hit it big but were receptive disasters.
Domestic na Kanojo from GE author also survive this year. and probably more successful than GE.

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kindaichi and Akechi are both getting special chapters in next month's Magazine Special.

Status
Not open for further replies.