Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This week's talkback. Yofukashi was a ride. Also kind of feels like Evans might be preparing to mosey on from the Sunday prairie which makes sense as it's not really selling any better, and has had a decent run. If it is true I would have never thought Itoyan of all things would outlast it, as I'm still shocked it outlasted Ikeda-kun.

CrOF

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'll be sad to see Evans gone, love the series. But all things considered this was a very respectable run.

Torca

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

Speaking of things ending....I saw this earlier and wasn't sure what to make of it but the math is solid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you as always for your talkbacks! It actually is a moment I'm waiting for in the week!

We didn't have a serialization round for nearly 9 months now. It's about a freaking time for the line-up to get shaken at least a little. I'm also thinking if there will ever be a time when Fujita series will get a proper adaptation while he's still doing it.

Tamil

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Jeez Yashahime's TV rating this week was at 7.3% and I think that's an all time high as of now lol.

Ravellino

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Jeez Yashahime's TV rating this week was at 7.3% and I think that's an all time high as of now lol.
The anime is on top 10 from the first episode and never go down, the Inuyasha name still very strong

Chuck_Atlas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Wonder if this will warrant a continuation to the anime, going beyond 24 episodes

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you as always for your talkbacks! It actually is a moment I'm waiting for in the week!
:uguu:

This really means a lot to us.

We didn't have a serialization round for nearly 9 months now. It's about a freaking time for the line-up to get shaken at least a little. I'm also thinking if there will ever be a time when Fujita series will get a proper adaptation while he's still doing it.
As far as adaptations go I think it's likely we'll see Moonlight Act before Souboutei.

For serializations, I guess with so much ending (and possibly ending) it makes sense they haven't started new series so far this year. Though I've said it so many times that the current line up is pretty strong, I want to see some newbies and veterans returning.

Ravellino

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wonder if this will warrant a continuation to the anime, going beyond 24 episodes
I believe that by the pace of history so far it will be more than 24 episodes.
As far as adaptations go I think it's likely we'll see Moonlight Act before Souboutei.

For serializations, I guess with so much ending (and possibly ending) it makes sense they haven't started new series so far this year. Though I've said it so many times that the current line up is pretty strong, I want to see some newbies and veterans returning.
Fine by more adapations on Fujita works the better ^_^