• Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Fairy Tail once again joins the Grand Magic Games and Fairy Tail A and B were divided by pure randomisation.
Lucy and Wendy end up in separate teams and are matched to battle one another in three different scenarios.

Scenario 1: Wendy is stuck in base form, Lucy can only summon spirits
Scenario 2: Wendy can use Dragon Force and Lucy can use Star Dresses (no Mix)
Scenario 3: Wendy Belserion 1%, Lucy has all her spirits out and has her Star Dress Mix
Scenario 4: Wendy Belserion in Alvarez, Lucy teams up with Yukino and summons all twelve spirits and the Celestial Spirit King.

- In-character, but not held back by their relationship; going all-out.
- Takes place in Domus Flau; indestructible.​

Laxuseven

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Wendy wins all 4 battles

Foukun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
For me both Wendy and Lucy are in the same level. So it will be down to Gemini ( if he can copy Wendy) it’s Lucy wins by default in any one of the matchs.

If not:
1: Lucy wins.

2: Tie (Wendy is faster but Lucy is more versatile but both lack power output expect Urano metoria).

3: Wendy takes it.

4: I would say the celestial wizard take it but I don’t remember Erza and Wendy’s fight that well.

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
1. Lucy
2. Wendy
3. Lucy
4. ??? Wendy... I guess

Laxuseven

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There's absolutely no way Wendy is winning the 4th round lmao stop it.
all 12 celestial spirit are fodder. plus Clestial king is mard geer lvl.

erza would win this.

wendy belserion > Erza

so yes, she wins

Reactions: Jko

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
all 12 celestial spirit are fodder. plus Clestial king is mard geer lvl.

erza would win this.

wendy belserion > Erza

so yes, she wins
CSK was trading blows with Mard Geer when Lucy was exhausted and out of magic power. CSK's power is proportional to Lucy's power at the time of summoning.

Alvarez full power Lucy >>>> Tartaros full power Lucy >>>> Tartaros depowered Lucy. Let's not forget this is the same Mard who was tiers ahead of Natsu and co. and CSK fought him in base when Lucy was depowered.

Even if you say Wendy Belserion > Erza , ( I don't think so and I'm a S12 supporter ) that will still not help her to defeat the CSK.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
1-3 goes to Wendy.

4 is a toss-up. I don't really see Wendy hitting harder than the Spirit King, but I can see her jumping around and dodging. Separation enchantment if cast on Lucy herself can pretty much out the Spirit King (his time is limited once Lucy is exhausted). On the other hand, Spirit King might be able to turn Wendy into stone with Galaxia Blade. Hard to say.

CSK was trading blows with Mard Geer when Lucy was exhausted and out of magic power. CSK's power is proportional to Lucy's power at the time of summoning.

Alvarez full power Lucy >>>> Tartaros full power Lucy >>>> Tartaros depowered Lucy. Let's not forget this is the same Mard who was tiers ahead of Natsu and co. and CSK fought him in base when Lucy was depowered.

Even if you say Wendy Belserion > Erza , ( I don't think so and I'm a S12 supporter ) that will still not help her to defeat the CSK.
Spirit King gave Aquarius' power to Lucy with a star dress, which boosted Lucy above normal. That's why he only started slowing down after she used up her power.

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Spirit King gave Aquarius' power to Lucy with a star dress, which boosted Lucy above normal. That's why he only started slowing down after she used up her power.
Regardless , he still managed to fight with Mard. Mard even implied him to be on his level when both were at full power. Compare this to Erza , who needed extreme PoF to beat Kyouka. Mard is way stronger than Kyouka , so even if we're talking about Alvarez Lucy , CSK should be above Alvarez Erza. If CSK goes for the petrification , it's gonna turn Wendy to stone.

But one thing I don't understand is that how can Lucy summon CSK , Aquarius mentioned it that she can only summon him once.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Regardless , he still managed to fight with Mard. Mard even implied him to be on his level when both were at full power. Compare this to Erza , who needed extreme PoF to beat Kyouka. Mard is way stronger than Kyouka , so even if we're talking about Alvarez Lucy , CSK should be above Alvarez Erza. If CSK goes for the petrification , it's gonna turn Wendy to stone.

But one thing I don't understand is that how can Lucy summon CSK , Aquarius mentioned it that she can only summon him once.
Spirit King isn't above Alvarez Erza. He's on Mard Geer's level. Mard Geer was defeated by Natsu and Gray in his etherious form. Erza was able to break Irene's deus sema, and cut her out of her dragon form. Alvarez Erza should be solidly above Tartaros Natsu and Gray. What the Spirit King had going for him is that he has massive slashes. However, they are not the end all be all. The god of war Ikusatsunagi's slashes are actually much larger, so pretty much any Alvarez arc character scales to that.

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Spirit King isn't above Alvarez Erza. He's on Mard Geer's level. Mard Geer was defeated by Natsu and Gray in his etherious form. Erza was able to break Irene's deus sema, and cut her out of her dragon form. Alvarez Erza should be solidly above Tartaros Natsu and Gray. What the Spirit King had going for him is that he has massive slashes. However, they are not the end all be all. The god of war Ikusatsunagi's slashes are actually much larger, so pretty much any Alvarez arc character scales to that.
Lucy should've gotten stronger from Tartaros to Alvarez , right ? So the general power ratios should remain the same. I think I remember it being stated that the Celestial Spirits get stronger if the caster's MP is bigger. So CSK summoned by Alvarez Lucy should be > CSK summoned by Tartaros Lucy right ?

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lucy should've gotten stronger from Tartaros to Alvarez , right ? So the general power ratios should remain the same. I think I remember it being stated that the Celestial Spirits get stronger if the caster's MP is bigger. So CSK summoned by Alvarez Lucy should be > CSK summoned by Tartaros Lucy right ?
Sure, the Spirit King may very well be stronger now. I'm just using the Tartaros versions for this because it's all we have feats for.

WoWfan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I am certain that the Spirit King is stronger without the summoning based on how the Spirit's strength is relative to the summoner's own.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am certain that the Spirit King is stronger without the summoning based on how the Spirit's strength is relative to the summoner's own.
How much stronger without the summoning would he be?

WoWfan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
How much stronger without the summoning would he be?
That I do not know, but considering Spirits can summon themselves using their own Magic Power, I would say pretty strong.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Spirits are always stronger with a summoner. The summoner lessens the burden of keeping their gates open, and makes the spirit stronger by giving it some magic power. There's a baseline level where the spirits are at that they cannot go any lower, with or without a summoner. The CSK's baseline is probably what we saw in the Eclipse Arc.

Loke when he has to summon himself with his own power is significantly weaker than when summoned using Lucy's power.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Back in the day When Lucy was pretty much fodder, the CSK jumped her to final boss tier. With Lucy's current strength the CSK is prob Zeref tier+ considering she has made at least as much progress as the rest of FT, likely much more.

So Lucy wins all rounds, the last round being particularly easy even with Wendy Belserion fighting with Eileen's full control

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll give Wendy round 1-she has a variety of attacks now aside from her roar.
Also round 4-enchantment is too OP. I think WB can make a way to even insta defeat CSK with enchantment.

R3 for Lucy since 9 Spirits plus Lucy herself with SDM are too many for Wendy.

Round 2 is kinda hard to decide who wins. We haven't seen enough action what all stardresses and SDMs can do in a serious fight. There's so much more Lucy can do with her magic since its very versatile. And then Spirits were only used for comedic purposes most of the time,it's hard to gauge what they can really do in a serious fight.

For now,I'll just give Wendy R2 due to lack of action from SDs and SDMs.