wesam_jonas attempts Training Ground #1 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

wesam_jonas attempts Training Ground #1

wesam_jonas

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
well... heres this one... some cheating on the logo, but it worx all the time so no worry...pass or fail? :p

(two versions.. somwhat different, don know if i should keep the lines on the door or not...:s)

Allashandra

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi. I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this. What with my vacation and the site being down I've managed to get a little time this morning to look. I will go over the second one since that is is better than the first. There is dirt in the whites on Shikamaru's clothes and ear/neck. It also looks like you over burned some of the areas like this hairline on the neck. I'm glad you went back and added some burn to his left eye and wrist that is a common area that gets missed. Since we don't use this method of cleaning anymore I will go ahead and give you a pass.

wesam_jonas

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
hmm... what method do u use??... [br]Posted on: August 27, 2006, 11:37:11 AM_________________________________________________(n have u ever failed anyone...?? seems like u always pass on training ground 1:P)

Allashandra

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
wesam_jonas said:
hmm... what method do u use??... (n have u ever failed anyone...?? seems like u always pass on training ground 1:P)
The methods in training ground #1 1/2 and also more advanced methods. Basic cleaning is done with the paint brush now. Also I am revamping all our tutorials when I get back into town.

Yes I have failed people. I didn't write training ground #1. That was the training when I started with Jinchuuriki. A lot has changed since then. Since we no longer use it I would prefer that people not get good at that technique so until I can get things worked out and get it removed from here I will pass people on it. They put in the effort they should recieve feedback for it.

wesam_jonas

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
aha, oke... ill chech 1.5 out... (i jus wanna know how stuff is done...n the "advanced" stuff... though, if u only teach it by passing 1, 1.5 and 2... well, then i guess i have 2 do it...)

Allashandra

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
wesam_jonas said:
aha, oke... ill chech 1.5 out... (i jus wanna know how stuff is done...n the "advanced" stuff... though, if u only teach it by passing 1, 1.5 and 2... well, then i guess i have 2 do it...)
Well the more advanced stuff requires that you see the little stuff when cleaning so that takes more time. Our training plan is designed to start helping you see the small details.

wesam_jonas

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
wakatta :) its abt time n patience.... (n an eye 2 c with....)