1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. It's that time of the year again! The seventh annual MangaHelpers Community Awards are here. Click HERE to join in the fun and nominate your choices!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. The nomination round has ended and the first round of voting begins now. Click HERE to begin voting!
  5. The fourth voting round is here! Vote for your favorite Manga now!
  6. Congratulations Kappa123 for winning the Pets Coloring contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Grab your camera! The theme is Friends Photography.

Voting has begun for the Survival Poem contest!.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

Discussion in 'Anime and Drama' started by Akiyama, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Aonori

Aonori Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Portugal
    Watching hxh 1999 version now currently on episode 50, after finishing the 2011 version.

2. Phileos

Phileos Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Canada
    I'm rewatching Spice and Wolf and planning to rewatch Rezero later on.

Jammin likes this.
  3. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Finished Jo Jo's Fourth Part.Now I will start the only Fate series that I haven't seen I.e. Fate Stay Night/UBW(TV show).

4. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

United States
    Aside from my currently watching list. Which is, quite frankly, way to long.

Shows I will definitly be sticking with.
    - Fate/Apocrypha
    - Mahoutsukai no Yome
    - Gintama
    - Boku No Hero Academia
    - Shokugeki no Souma
    - UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2

Also watching but not sure if I'll stick with.
    - Black Clover (That Asta voice....)
    - Dies Irae (It's going to have to start making sense.)
    - Junni Taisen (I need a character to latch onto.)

I'm going to try to get through the first season of Kekkai Sensen. I had dropped it after 3 eps because I thought it was bonkers and just didn't make enough sense to really stick with but I've seen a lot of people one this forum with opinions I tend to trust talking it up so I want to at least get through season 1.

Then at some point in the vague nebulas future I want to achieve the impossible task of catching up on both One Piece. I fell hopelessly behind in both the manga and anime after the fish island arc s I'm probably like 200 episodes back at this point. But one day,"one day", I'll catch up.

5. Demonspeed

Demonspeed The Queen

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Just finished SAO: Ordinal Scale. I liked it, a 8/10 for me. The action scenes were definitely the highlight, and they were accompanied by great tracks. Rather good and fun character interactions, I liked the theme of the story but started to find it rather boring near the middle, however the last 30 minutes made up for that. The conclusion was nice too.

Asuna is gorgeous in this movie :sky.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017