Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Portugal
Watching hxh 1999 version now currently on episode 50, after finishing the 2011 version.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Finished Jo Jo's Fourth Part.Now I will start the only Fate series that I haven't seen I.e. Fate Stay Night/UBW(TV show).

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Aside from my currently watching list. Which is, quite frankly, way to long.

Shows I will definitly be sticking with.
- Fate/Apocrypha
- Mahoutsukai no Yome
- Gintama
- Boku No Hero Academia
- Shokugeki no Souma
- UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2

Also watching but not sure if I'll stick with.
- Black Clover (That Asta voice....)
- Dies Irae (It's going to have to start making sense.)
- Junni Taisen (I need a character to latch onto.)

I'm going to try to get through the first season of Kekkai Sensen. I had dropped it after 3 eps because I thought it was bonkers and just didn't make enough sense to really stick with but I've seen a lot of people one this forum with opinions I tend to trust talking it up so I want to at least get through season 1.

Then at some point in the vague nebulas future I want to achieve the impossible task of catching up on both One Piece. I fell hopelessly behind in both the manga and anime after the fish island arc s I'm probably like 200 episodes back at this point. But one day,"one day", I'll catch up.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Just finished SAO: Ordinal Scale. I liked it, a 8/10 for me. The action scenes were definitely the highlight, and they were accompanied by great tracks. Rather good and fun character interactions, I liked the theme of the story but started to find it rather boring near the middle, however the last 30 minutes made up for that. The conclusion was nice too.

Asuna is gorgeous in this movie :sky.

Last edited:

Arjuna

Country
India
Going to watch Boku no Hero Academia now.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
For those who might be interested, Yu Yu Hakusho has just become available on Crunchyroll.
The first 28 episodes anyway. It's an older anime by the same author as Hunter x Hunter.

I think I'll be enjoying this one over again.

Brandish

aka Brandish
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Started Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, it's good so far. I was meant to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index, which will be next.
Well it took me a month to finish off a 12 episode series :lmao Absolutely loved Madoka might be one of my fave animes ever! Will be buying the DVD for this as the stream quality was terrible.

Am hitting up Index 1 then 2; then Railgun 1 then 2. Want to see a certain girl :zomg

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Philippines
Well now I'm done with Rainbow after like... 2 weeks (Busy schedule xD), I'm going to watch the remaining seasons of Natsume Yuujinchou. Then either Fate/Zero or Gankutsuou.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Country
Sweden
Watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure at long last. Not as fantastic as some make it out to be, but entertaining in its own way.

Also halfway through Made in Abyss which is truly great so far.

Nii

Black Grail
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Country
Germany
Well it took me a month to finish off a 12 episode series :lmao Absolutely loved Madoka might be one of my fave animes ever! Will be buying the DVD for this as the stream quality was terrible.

Am hitting up Index 1 then 2; then Railgun 1 then 2. Want to see a certain girl :zomg
You should consider watching the third movie at least, as it continues the tale of Madoka and co. To some extent at least~ Be prepared for... stuff though, I think the movie is somewhat controversial. It's good in any case, but some weren't too pleased with what's happening or consider it a sort of "unnecessary" continuation. Personally I really loved the movie, but I can see why not everyone would like it. Do shoot me a message in case you watch it, because I do love the series too :nod

Also I know it's fresh on your mind, but you should consider watching the second movie before that. It covers the events from the second half of the TV series, but they actually added like 15 minutes of content or so, which enhances the story even further. That's why I consider the second movie even better than the second TV half, even though it's supposed to be a compilation movie.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure at long last. Not as fantastic as some make it out to be, but entertaining in its own way.

Also halfway through Made in Abyss which is truly great so far.
How many episodes did you watch? It gets better after Phantom Blood.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Country
Sweden
How many episodes did you watch? It gets better after Phantom Blood.
So Gry has convinced me. I’m finished with that part and will watch a few episodes of the second part tonight. I’ve decided to give it at least the first season before deciding whether to keep watching or not.

Arjuna

Country
India
So Gry has convinced me. I’m finished with that part and will watch a few episodes of the second part tonight. I’ve decided to give it at least the first season before deciding whether to keep watching or not.
From Second Season you will find it as a masterpiece.

Brandish

aka Brandish
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Plan to watch Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit and Your Lie in April over the next month.

Shasha23

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Dragonstone
Currently watching Naruto, probably going to finish it by next week friday (80 episodes left) and then i can finally start watching Boruto

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Will watch The Tatami Galaxy soon. And the Fate Prisma/Illya movie too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I completed KNB: Last Game and the Fate Prisma Illya movie today. Both were decent.

Brandish

aka Brandish
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Started The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, watching in chronological order, not airing order. Then the movie after it.

After that I plan to resume Toaru Majutsu no Index.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Country
Sweden
A few episodes away from finishing Kuroko no Basket. Will probably watch something else in between before going on the Last Game film.

Taking votes for Megalobox vs. Golden Kamuy. :cookiehand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)