and made Instant Pot mashed potatoes. very daddy af and delicious

goldb

片翼の天使/ Katayoku no Tenshi
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I made a beef rendang on Saturday and last night I had the final portion of it. It's now one of my favourite dishes to make, despite it taking such a long time for the stew. I'll probably be making it again pretty soon.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
made Instant Pot applesauce again. It wasn't as good as the first time, but probably because the apples were left too long or I didn't add enough cinnamon.

Palak paneer with naan

pumpkin pie

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Oh i did fried nori somen (fried with butter) extremely tasty :zomg :

directions (my own recipe experimentation, the easier and lazier way possible :errr , did make up everything, it might sound as a culinary heresy :arf)
- cooked the somen with a little seasoning sauce diluted, this:

then i browned a little onion powder with butter (almst a tcp), I usually cook with olive oil, but olive oil has a strong taste, adding it to soya sauce would may be wrong, both are strong flavors that might not work too well. butter adds some mellowness and creaminess to the soya sauce saltiness, actually it goes very well) i added a little garlic butter too, then i fried the noodles with the butter. as for spices, I added some ginger, pepper and coriander + scallions (added no salt coz i used salted butter, plus the soya sauce in the seasonning it would have been too much, it was perefcetly fine) . i sprinklled some parmigiana, i almost never do that, but i had some so used it, the result was incredibly good. too bad i had no nori flakes to add for presentation.

Page

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yakitori.