Discussion What did you eat today? - Cooking Corner Hangout

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Oohh that honestly sounds good Brandy! Quick and effective

Mhn, it's getting more popular here lately! Would definitely recommend, but watch out for the super sweet ones if that's not what you like (since a lot of them have added so much added sugar)

I do avoid soya, but theres coconut milk yoghurt, taste is much better and yep its healthy, i too tend to add muesli and nuts on it.

I don't like sweet yoghurt either.

I been eating eggs for breakfast before work lately. I prep them on a Sunday, put 15-18 eggs in sous vide, then give them a quick fry when I want them. Add some avo or something, and make a smoothie. It's quick and I kinda enjoy it, for now :XD
oh when i have breakfast at my parents home, we always have eggs and they do sometimes avocado smoothie too lol

Kiki

Castor & Pollux
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
ah I dont like too strong taste. too sweet or too salty. makes me dizzy. so thanks for the warning :D

oh, coconut milk yoghurt exists too?! didnt know :XD must try it too:3

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Aaaah, would love to try something like that Erin!! Coconut yoghurts seems like heaven. Haven't seen one of those around here (just things like icecream with a coconut milk base rather than normal milk).
Thank you for the tip! :blush

Kiki

Castor & Pollux
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Made sambal matah a la Kiki today. I think it's a bit too sweet, should have put more salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar instead of 2.

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Made sambal matah a la Kiki today. I think it's a bit too sweet, should have put more salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar instead of 2.
What's the recipe you use? :zomg Have to try your sambal one day

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
onion, garlic, leek, red chili pepper, green chili pepper, cayenne pepper -> all chopped + salt, sugar. stir-fry with margarine :nod
Sounds yummy :blush

Kiki

Castor & Pollux
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
active in cooking again after hiatus :blush idk, cooking makes me happy 😌

some of the dishes I made in last days are tofu+broccoli+champignon stir-fry, sambal tomat (tomato sambal), and salted egg sauce. They are satisfying <3

have a lot of ingredients in the fridge now. gotta be more creative and experimental

Monox D. I-Fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
sambal tomat (tomato sambal),
Ah, sambal tomat... The only sambal my weak tongue can tolerate... Tastes like paprica, the combinations of spiciness, sweetness, and a bit of sourness...

Kiki

Castor & Pollux
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ah, sambal tomat... The only sambal my weak tongue can tolerate... Tastes like paprica, the combinations of spiciness, sweetness, and a bit of sourness...
ahaha sambal is so dangerous :XD I used to like spicy sambal but as I get old I dont like the super spicy one anymore. Always had a runny nose. And after I got gastric ulcer in 2014, I kinda avoid sambal. What makes it spicy is cayenne pepper (cabai rawit). Mine doesn't use a lot of it. Only 3 for a big portion :D