Other - What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Other What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower?

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The title says it all. For me, I think it's three days. Back then when I was really sick with fever, my mother would not let me shower until I got better.

Other than that, occasionally I took a break from showering daily if I had to undergo gua-sha. Usually, after performing gua-sha on someone else, or being gua-sha-ed by other people, you are strongly discouraged from taking a shower.

Now that it's winter season again, I decide to skip shower once every few weeks but I cannot do so. I feel terrible without shower. So I still shower/bath everyday.

So that's me. What about you? :amuse

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Showering?

Five days. Went to camp up north to Exmouth, Western Australia, and didn't shower once. xDD But... Does swimming count as showering??

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States

>__< I don't think swimming counts as showering. Swimming makes my body feels like clorine. Yuck.

Plus, it doesn't require any body shampoo, hair shampoo (it actually destroy my hair), or soap. So it doesn't count.

unasuvas

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Hmm, my hair is extremely thin & gets oily really quickly so I have to shower every single day. But before the oiliness brought on by puberty, the longest I went was 3 days when I was in elementary school. No one seemed to notice...

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hmm, my hair is extremely thin & gets oily really quickly so I have to shower every single day. But before the oiliness brought on by puberty, the longest I went was 3 days when I was in elementary school. No one seemed to notice...
I take it that you do not cheat on your country flag. So taking into account that you are from The Philippines, I will not even blame you for taking shower 3 times a day. It does get oily REALLY quickly especially in hot weather condition.

rabb

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

one week for me. back in vail. in the middle of my august vacation (year round school, my track had August, December, and April off) and my parents wouldn't let me go over to the saguaro national park (the only good place in 15 miles to skate), so i went on strike. biking outside, in the middle of a 105-112 degree heatwave, just to make myself as smelly as possible XD I'm actually surprised they lasted that long. (that is to say they let me go to the park, and i started bathing again.)

unasuvas

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I take it that you do not cheat on your country flag. So taking into account that you are from The Philippines, I will not even blame you for taking shower 3 times a day. It does get oily REALLY quickly especially in hot weather condition.
Haha, yes you're right. I normally take showers once a day but during the summer it usually goes to 2 -3 times a day. :D

But the thing is, I kinda did cheat on my flag. I was born & raised in Southern California and have only been to the Philippines a few times when I was young. But I did notice that Filipinos usually have thin hair that gets oily in... a minute.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States

one week for me. back in vail. in the middle of my august vacation (year round school, my track had August, December, and April off) and my parents wouldn't let me go over to the saguaro national park (the only good place in 15 miles to skate), so i went on strike. biking outside, in the middle of a 105-112 degree heatwave, just to make myself as smelly as possible XD I'm actually surprised they lasted that long. (that is to say they let me go to the park, and i started bathing again.)
What a genius idea. :nuts

We should ask all Americans to stop showering and gather in front of the white house until Bush retires immediately. Or Americans can have anti-shower rally to campaign for AIDS donation for example.

"Until you send medicines and money to Africa, we will not shower." Imagine the stink of 100k people who do not shower for a week. Wow.

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
while i think that, with help from micheal moore, it is possible... it wouldnt work. two basic flaws in it: the white house is air conditioned, and protected from chemicle attacks, so the smell prolly wouldn't make it threw. the other thing... cheny would be hidden away in a bunker, rice is prolly back on the homeworld of the klingons, and bush will be on vacation again. and just for the record, since i dont talk to you, i'm american born and raised. i just love swaziland's name.

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States
the longest i think i went was when i went up north for 2 weeks to go dirt biking cross country across northern michigan. i got to jump in a couple lakes and rivers but i think that really counts beacuse u dont really get very clean lol

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Mine has to be a week,but that was long time ago,know i take a shower every day.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
definitely 4 or s days at girl scout camp a long long time ago. The showers had spiders in them D=

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
about 3 and a half days. i hate to travel from the US to the philippines which is about 2 and a half days. because of the stupid flight delays and long stopovers. :rant once in the philippines it was really late already and i was really tired so i slept and didn't get to take a shower til the next day.

Lots of travelling... very tired :( and no shower :scry

Haha, yes you're right. I normally take showers once a day but during the summer it usually goes to 2 -3 times a day. :D

But the thing is, I kinda did cheat on my flag. I was born & raised in Southern California and have only been to the Philippines a few times when I was young. But I did notice that Filipinos usually have thin hair that gets oily in... a minute.
i had that problem too. :p after i got a perm though it became not so oily anymore. :XD

Last edited:

Kodama

Reaction score
Country
Australia
went camping for 5 days, no shower, no toilet, had pretty bad constipation after the trip :<

Az3r

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
A week. It's so happens that one day the bathroom in the place that I stay (my relative's house) got many maggots lurked. I don't know how the hell that might happened, and I hate maggots. They creeps me out. So I stayed away from the bathroom until the maggots all cleared. I still washed my face and brushed my teeth outside though (got extra spare) so people may not notice that I didn't take a bath for a week. :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This topic is so interesting. :XD
The longest i've been without showering was 2 weeks. It was back in high school during the long holiday, my friends and i made a bet who could stand not showering the longest. Of course, there was money involved, but it's not the money, it's knowing that you can do something that your friends couldnt is the main motivation.
I won because the last guy got into an argument with his girlfriend about that bet. :XD
I feel so icky remembering the shower i took after winning that money. :XD :XD :XD

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States
This topic is so interesting. :XD
The longest i've been without showering was 2 weeks. It was back in high school during the long holiday, my friends and i made a bet who could stand not showering the longest. Of course, there was money involved, but it's not the money, it's knowing that you can do something that your friends couldnt is the main motivation.
I won because the last guy got into an argument with his girlfriend about that bet. :XD
I feel so icky remembering the shower i took after winning that money. :XD :XD :XD
lol well at least i wasnt the only one to go for 2 weeks x.x lol i feel a little better at least lol

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
And that's not the only time i did that, _ATMA. I still hold the record at work too, 7 days. :XD
It's a bet made without anyone outside of my division knowing, especially not my boss. :D

kthy0056

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
3 weeks when i went to an winter camp and their shower was like brought out from the canals and we guys refused to make a shower.

MissYuki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Um...two days, but because we were camping and at the there were swarms of ants all over the floor. It didn't go to well with me even with shoes on...So I went without for a couple days..
But now I just HAVE to shower EVERY day.