Question - What is the role of Urek Mazino? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What is the role of Urek Mazino?

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Urek want to go out from the Tower.I think he and Baam will have the same goal and will work together after floor 77 when Wolhaiksong became Baam ally.Arlen and V wanted to climb the Tower and not stop.I think Baam will inherit their wish and will clim it to the end but to do this he will need strong people like Urek on his side.Later in the story Enryu will join them too and Gustang.There is no other option when you will need to fight 9 great family heads(Gustang was ordered to be killed) and Zahard plus all his army and defeated them.It will be insane fights between irregulars !

SIU said that the number of irregulars in tower is a secret.Someone else will join Baam,Urek, Enryu and Gustang team.After all they are against 10 irregulars (if not more).
We know that the ten heads also traveled with family. Likely there are a LOT of 1st gen irregulars but they’re all covered by Zahard’s contracts and so they aren’t truly irregulars anymore.

I would then put Phanta and Enryu as 2nd gen irregulars and Urek and Bam as 3rd gen.

zikhali

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
The FH brought revolution Bam may be the liberator of the tower but Urek brought stability, the great families and FUG moved as they pleased but now Urek is a wild card that can suppress their power in the tower(although not completely).

duerlin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think Urek lost focus somewhere along the way.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Urek lost focus somewhere along the way.
Perhaps. I would bet he came into the Tower for a challenge or adventure but then got stuck. The dude has to do something with his time now that he can’t get out.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe urek simply doesn't have a role... currently. His current objective is to leave the tower as far as we know. Which suggests he has no business in the tower. That said, there could be a difference between what urek wants to accomplish within the tower and what the tower wants him in for.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek definitely has a role to play. And we should not forget that ToG is part of the Talse Uzer. Urek is different from Zahard and his companions and Baam, which makes him even more unique.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It was said that Urek already was very strong when he entered the tower. Even the GOG said that Urek was stronger than him and that’s why Urek didn’t learn shinw. Furthermore, we have that rumour about Urek following Phantaminum inside the tower, could this explain Urek’s strength? Phants, must have entered with a different method since he is a axis and that method is maybe the reason to Urek’s monstrous strength when he started.

SpinX33#

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
If you have a house or building...the way to enter the house is through its doors... And its also the way out....but as headon said all the answers are answered when you go up on the tower... When bam entered the tower a door was open and suddenly he was already inside the tower...its means the tower was a virtual world!!!!!...thats why irregular are so powerful when entered the tower because they are the real...look when bam battle the data of jahad bam said jahad is just an illusion and bam became suddenly powerful...if you want to get out of the tower bam should know where to find the exit or log out...just saying

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Urek probably can go 1 v 1 with an Admin of a floor. So far he has been just laughing off anything the tower offered him as a challenge.

FailSauce

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly i think you mostly hit it on the head, Mazino imo is not an "important" character or at least not as important as he could be despite his over whelming power. While its still clearly going to be several "leaps" in power till baam can just laugh at high rankers... He is clearly in a position to take on most rankers 1v1. Which means much of the protecting that was "needed" from a figure like him..isnt really necessary now. Thats not to say he may not save his ass once again, but i doubt we will get many more appearances in an action sense from Mazino going forward.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Well given Kallavan arrived and most likely Bam will flee from him with him staying alive, Kallavan might try to hunt Bam down to make up for his failure.
Bam, on the other hand, will be insane after learning Jinsung died. Other high rankers in Zahard army will also come at Bam.
He might learn a thing or 2 from Evankhel about the Orb manipulation (i hope and rak learning about his powers from evankhell too) but i believe Urek will give Bam some sparring lesson to show exactly how powerful irregulars are supposed to be.
I still remember when Urek punched at Hell joe without using any shinso reinforcement causing a tsunami Bam was like SO this is how powerful and irregular is.
Those moments are needed for Bam, now more than ever.

TheLastMartian

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I have a feeling Urek is gonna die protecting Bam against a Guardian or something when they figure out Bam can kill them the same way Enyruu could.