Favorites What is your most watched/re-watched anime?

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Country
United States
Sometimes we like an anime so very much that we can’t help but watch it over and over and no matter how many times we watch it we still enjoy it just as the first time we set eyes on that series. So with that thought in mind, I would like to ask you guys:

What is/are your most watched/re-watched anime series? :)
[hr]
Here is one of my most re-watched anime series:

I don’t have an exact number of times I’ve re-watched this series, but I’ve watched “Lovely Complex” more than one time. I love this anime!

It doesn’t matter how many times I watch it, I still enjoy it just as the first time I started watching LoveCom.
There are plenty of great moments in the series (some are funny, other are sad, other are sweet, etc.) so I guess that’s why I haven’t gotten bored enough or gotten to the point where I don’t want to watch it ever again.

Last edited:

<.Haruka.>

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United Nations
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles even its OVAs, I never get tired watching them even I already watched it 8 times. :tem
That's why I bought the complete dvd collection of all of them.

Ouran High School Host Club is addicting to watch even many times as well as Arakawa under the Bridge also.
I love to watch them all over again especially when i feel gloomy. The funny scenes makes me happy & hype once more.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
The Wall
I have several golden rules when it comes to watching anime, one of them being, never rewatch an anime, so yeah I have never fully rewatched an anime.

CBlitz

Country
United States
I have several golden rules when it comes to watching anime, one of them being, never rewatch an anime, so yeah I have never fully rewatched an anime.
so you didn't re-watch Haibane Renmei? Dude that's lame >__>

I've re-watched Evangelion several times already, but so far I've only re-watched a handful of series from start to finish. Mostly stuff I haven't seen in a loooooong time

Asarii

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
@digitaldude: I'm really curious to hear why you don't watch a series again. :)

I tend to re-watch anime I have physically on DVD since my computer is so slow. (=_=) The one anime I never grow tired of is Spirited Away. I first watched it when I was either 9 or 10 years old. When I watch it again around a decade (!) later, it's a whole new experience.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Country
Brazil
Everytime the 3 first big ones are on TV, i watch them (if i'm home): Saint Seya, Shurato and Magic Knights of Rayearth.

I always rewatch Naruto and Junjou Romantica (i have all episodes in my HD).

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Country
Sweden
Haven't watched a lot of anime more than once, but I guess....

For movies, I guess it'd be Porco Rosso or Spirited Away. I think I've seen both four times. I saw both with my mom waaay back, then later (like four or five years ago) I watched all the Studio Ghibli movies, which was got me into anime. Later, I've watched through all their movies again, as well as giving Porco Rosso and Spirited Away an additional watch. They're just so awesome. :tem

The most times I've watched any series is probably three times. This goes for Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and Trigun. It's not a coincidence that those are also probably my top three anime. I'll probably re-watch other series as well as time goes on, but so far, these are the only ones I've felt I had to re-watch.

Biassed

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
United States
Love this thread :)
It interests me that I haven't re-watched most of the anime listed before me.
I tend to re-watch comedy anime.
I definitely re-watched/still watching "Lucky Star"
Never get tired of it.

Definitely watched Azumanga Daioh for at least two times.
Lovely complex, hmmm! repeated few episodes, not all of them. I like the
characters though :)
I started re-watching Clannad After story few days ago. Don't plan to go all the way though :)

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Country
United States
Lovely complex, hmmm! repeated few episodes, not all of them. I like the
characters though :)
I started re-watching Clannad After story few days ago. Don't plan to go all the way though :)
Yay!!
A fellow LoveCom and Clannad fan!! :hi5

Another series I like to re-watch is Ouran High School Host Club. It doesn’t matter how many times I re-watch the episodes of this anime, I always enjoy them. :) The episodes are so much fun!!

Re-watching this series makes me wish for a second season of Ouran even more, Ouran is too good to have only one season. Hopefully, re-watching it so many times has a magical effect that makes Bones want to do a second season of it. ;) :D

Last edited:

Nii

Administrator
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Country
Germany
there are only a few I've rewatched because of the lack of time.

do not know if that counts lol but I watched the Japanase Episodes of One Piece after watching the german one's but that was like a new anime. The japanase seiyuus are by far better than the germans and I won't talk about all the cutted scenes :facepalm

aside from that I rewatched the first Naruto series a long time ago and some parts from Soul Eater. Rewatching a whole anime is extremely time-consuming :darn

Shrimp

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
France
I think I watched Azumanga Daioh 3 times already, and I'l probably watch it a 4th time sometime soon. I just have to watch it every 1 or 2 years at most.

Xadyu

Country
Netherlands
I've rewatched most anime's that aired here in the Netherlands between 1990-2000, mostly on tv. But probably not everytime from start to finish.

Anime's that I re-watched from start to finish what I can remember are; Alfred J. Kwak, Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Tamers.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Inuyasha.

Not sure why, but it never gets old for me. Watching that before you go to bed just puts your mind in a very happy place. Maybe it was the music and the nice backgrounds.

Zeltrax

News Writer
Country
Singapore
One Piece, I dunno but because it's a long story so there's a lot to watch and I enjoy it. To be honest I only rewatch animes when my mother cuts off my internet :l. Otherwise I'll just download new anime and watch, and when I rewatch I'll watch random episodes of this anime and that anime.
Edited: I saw lovely complex up there. I understand why it is such a lovable anime, they are the best couple with great chemistry imo.

crimsonprincess

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Japan
I think I have watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood more than 15 times - the whole thing, the full 64 episodes. I think I even know the lines now. The visual effects when the alchemists do transmutations makes me watch the anime, instead of read the manga as I normally do, over and over again. It is the anime that touches and awes me, makes me laugh and think, all at the same time. It is the only anime I watch without jumping to the next episodes before finishing the current.

MattC302

Country
Marine Headquarters
I have seen every episode of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z several times. This show is the reason I watch anime and read manga today. I still watch it today in the form of Dragon Ball Kai. I think Dragon Ball is timeless and I will probably still be watching it years from now.

Josef

Dank Trump
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Country
Germany
The first season of Digimon of course, one of the first anime I ever watched, and not in this century I believe. :D So yes it is rather old that first season is memorable and timeless, I always remember the things that were done and said even on a daily basis. I do re-watch the second season as well sometime, but the first it had everything that I like in anime somehow.

raptor02_2001

Country
United States
most of time, i love Naruto pre-shippduen ... but i am more big fan One Piece ... i love it all time because luffy 's comedy ...

mmm .. i will admit , i got just addicted with old school gundem in 90s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)