Favorites What is your most watched/re-watched anime?

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
Do anime movies count? I'd say Spirited away and Metropolis.
Movies count so it's perfectly fine! It's a new experience every time I watch Spirited Away. I haven't watched Metropolois so I might have to try it out!

(BTW you gave me an idea for a thread. :D)

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
The Wall
hum the only anime that i watched more than 1time is dragon ball Z. watched it lots of time when i was young

HegemonKhan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United States
Claymore, it finally got boring after like the 10th time, lol.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and its sequal, 2nd Gig

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Zeltrax

News Writer
Country
Singapore
I don't rewatch anime until 2 or 3 years later.
That's why I downloaded them..to watch them a few years down the road.
But I'm planning to rewatch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, I'm not even one year finished with it but
I just love it that much.

Exodi

Country
United States
I've watched several Bleach episodes multiple times.

alphabeta

Reviewer
Country
Russian Federation
Some 5-6 years ago, back when i was a total yu-gi-oh! tard i rewatched the seasons one after another. Tho, truth be said, i didn't do it because i wanted to. The TV provider simply didn't dub the new seasons and re-played the first season over and over -_-;

The only anime i watched twice, because i wanted it was...

Death Note :pwnge

rudorofu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Canada
Elfen Lied! I have it on DVD so I can re-watch the entire series whenever I feel like it :3 It just so happens to be one, if not, my favourite series ever. What's attractive about it is that it doesn't have too many episodes and they've condensed all the content into 13 interesting and intriguing episodes. That's all I need in an anime to keep me watching.

Schabrak

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Country
Germany
Can't rewatch much now, but in my childhood it was Dragon Ball, Pokemon[at least the first series], Digimon, Sailor Moon, anything that was running on RTL2 in the nineties, Record of Lodoss War, NGE, Hellsing, Blue Submarine No. 6, maybe some more on VOX. XD First once trice or more, rest two times, maybe trice, backlog is just to big. I would like to rewatch Terra e with the original movie sometime though...

Nii

Black Grail
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Country
Germany
I'm not a big fan of rewatching anime because it's just so time consuming - and I prefer to use this time to watch anime which are new to me. When something is especially epic and not too long I do rewatch it but there still aren't more than a handfull of series I completely rewatched.

Some months ago I rewatched Death Note and I really enjoyed it. It's fun to see how you look at things differently compared to a few years ago when you watched it for the first time.

Recently rewatched AnoHana which I enjoyed even more than when I watched it for the first time. It was a pleasent surprise and made me cherish the anime even more~

LeoMarco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
United Kingdom
I think Durarara!! Is my most re-watched series. I used to watch the raw, then the subbed when it was first aired. I think I watched it twice more since it was aired and once again when it was dubbed.

I usually only watch a series once, I would much prefer to read manga. Might re-watch the odd episode of a long running series, like One Piece or Fairy Tail, but never the whole series.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Country
The Wall
Two anime series that I constantly rewatch are Evangelion and Bebop. The funny thing is that such habit didn't grow out of necessities wanting to be nostalgic, but because sometimes I think that newer Anime sometime is boring or painful to watch. Well, truth to be told, in case of Evangelion, it is an anime which awoke my interest on Anime, so I have to watch it at least once every year.

For Anime movies.. it's going to be a long list if I list them here. I rewatch so many movies because I've nothing to do when I'm waiting/travelling and so on. I also tend to skip the parts where its boring, so you could say that I'm not really rewatching it.

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Country
Marine Headquarters
Mushishi - The animation together with the captivating soundtrack never gets old, i could watch it again and again. Besides that, i always find new aspects i have not thought about before.

Kara No Kyoukai - Similar to Mushishi, the combination between the animation and the OST is incredible but what mostly brings me back to this series is the relationship between Shiki and Mikiya.

One Piece - OP is like a drug, honestly. If i do not get my dose after a certain amount of time (normally every 3-6 months) i crave it.

Nodame Cantabile - Mostly due to the humor, romance and most importantly, the music

jakensama

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, it's actually the only anime I own. I am in general not a fan of rewatching media, cause there is so much that I haven't seen so I would rather use the time for that. Occasionally a really good film (anime or otherwise) is worth it for me, but series (TV or anime) are such time investments that once is enough.

REN KOUEN

Country
United States
dbz, about 8 times all the way through (minus filler)
naruto twice minus filler)
bleach (twice for all but three for the SS arc) (minus filler)
one piece (on second way through now)
most of inuyasha twice
most of yuyu hakusho twice
gundam wing twice

KingOfNight

Country
Fire Nation
Dragon Ball Z
10 times+

Slam Dunk
5 times+

One Piece
About 3 times.

Hunter X Hunter (old version)

15 times+

REN KOUEN

Country
United States
Yup!

I've been re-watching HxH for several years now. And so is DBZ.
yes i am addicted to dbz, many people rip on the plot or other things, but to me i love the epic drama and power levels and fighting

i am about to start re-watching HXH with my little brother

KingOfNight

Country
Fire Nation
yes i am addicted to dbz, many people rip on the plot or other things, but to me i love the epic drama and power levels and fighting

i am about to start re-watching HXH with my little brother
The older version ? If so, then you might see why I watched it over 15 times. The new version may be better, but the old one has it's own charm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)