Favorites What is your most watched/re-watched anime?

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Country
United States
i have never watched the older version, i will probably try it as well
i will be watching the new one with my little brother, but i wouldnt mind watching the old one by myself

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Probably DBZ and One Piece because I rewatched the german versions again and again and again.

REN KOUEN

Country
United States
was the german dub of either any good?

Schabrak

Country
Germany
It works well for both. Couldn't stand original Goku in the TorikoXOPXDBZ special. Outside of games I never heard the original dub, I've grown up with the english version, those were some nice 2-4 hour long VHS sessions :D, at least until it was released in germany some years later. One Piece has a great cast too, at least until around ep 300-400, never seen the english version of that though, maybe for the better. hehe

Last edited:

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
was the german dub of either any good?
I have to agree with Schabrak. In case of OP and DBZ the dub was really good, although Kizaru's voice did sound pretty stupid because they tried to dub his weird speech pattern and failed very hard.

REN KOUEN

Country
United States
the american dub of dbz was pretty good, i am not a big fan of luffy's voice in american dub, but most of one piece is ok dubbed

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Country
United States
Lovely Complex and Kuroko no Basket…are two of the anime series that I can remember at the moment. :)

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Country
Thailand
Fairy Tail.
I watch it over and over :smile-big
Even my brother looks tired of what I am always doing, he is like "Up to you. Do whatever you want, big bro. I am so tired of this shit" :XD

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Joker
I don't think I've completely re watched any anime. Although I've watched some episodes of Code Geass, Clannad After Story and POT:National Tournament several times.

REN KOUEN

Country
United States
Great thread btw

Ok ive seen dbz about 6 times (skipping filler)
Hxh about 4 times now (still watching it just reached the fight with chorollo silva and zeno)
Naruto...ok i skip the parts that piss me off
But ive seen some of it several times, like the rescue gara arc, the chuunin exams land of waves pain invasion and the big fights with sasuke in shipuuden (deidars danzou etc.) Ive seen all this about 5 times

Bleach ive seen the entire ss arc about 8 times, absolutely love the beginning of bleach
Ive seen the espada stuff about 4 times

And ive only seen the fulbringer stuff twice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just started samurai champloo for the second time

Ive seen durarara twice

Same for all the monogatari animes, i just finished my second tour of them; i never get tired of that series

My little brother has never seen cowboy bebop so im gonna watch that with him.

It takes an amazing anime for me to want to watch it again, which is why i skip some parts of some when i rewatch it

reesestl

Country
Imperium of Mankind
I would like to keep rewatching Katanagatari but the animation sucks even though the story is so good.
i want to rewatch an anime but I don't remember the name. It was an anime film about a female bodyguard with a spear.

BASED Shinigami

Country
United States
For me it's DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto part 1, and Bleach.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Country
France
I would like to keep rewatching Katanagatari but the animation sucks even though the story is so good.
i want to rewatch an anime but I don't remember the name. It was an anime film about a female bodyguard with a spear.
Seirei no Moribito?

Taorero

MH Senpai
Country
United States
That is a pretty good question, fully watched will definitely be Code Geass, from time to time I get myself into Bleach all over again excluding fillers

leiatte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
United States
Shaman King and Yu Yu Hakusho.

I tend watch these anime every couple of years, but I first watched them when I was younger. I love these series too much, They both just have great vibes that I don't mind revisiting.

Full Metal Alchemist: I would watch a lot but I'm trying to get my cousin to watch it with me. That's been a lot of work too

Static

Country
India
Definitely Dragon Ball Z, its not that I used to love it so much that I kept on rewatching it but the thing is that in my childhood, it used to keep re-airing again and again so I just watched it multiple times for timepass *shrug*

SleipnirX

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
United Kingdom
Dragonball - even more than ‘Z’ I just find it has a great feeling every time I watch it, just that great start of a fresh adventure feeling that’s undiminished by knowing what’s ahead (usually start right from the beginning with Bulma running into Goku). Some have come close, some are probably technically better or have better this or that, but this one’s just a bit special to me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)