What would you like to be: Exorcist, Noah, bookman or anything else?

Rinvak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a tough choice, but I would go with an Exorcist simply so I could hopefully have an guitar like innocence. Think Johnny from Tales of Destiny, considering thats what forced me to say this. I might have no idea how it would kill them, but I just think it would be interesting to see.

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
wonders: there was a member from organization XIII in kingdom hearts 2 who played a sitar... :)
if i have to be an exorcists...i'd like to be supportive/manipulative :)
probably rings as equipment type...
(lighter & i won't loose it, unless my fingers get cut off... >< )

the job of a bookman seems to be a wanderer's life of travelling around and...recording history....
(i don't really mind backpack travelling :D )

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
tune said:
wonders: there was a member from organization XIII in kingdom hearts 2 who played a sitar... :)
OMG, Demyx!! He was so funny but somewhat annoying. And Lavi is voiced by Demyx's seiyuu :grin.

tune said:
maybe you should come up with your own personal design of the uniform you would want to wear (every exorcists have slightly different uniforms don't they? :)
-i know i would-
Aren't the uniforms kinda based on the exorcists' ability and how appropriate it would be for each exorcist? I have no idea what my ability would be (therefore, no idea about uniform) but I would hope that it would be a good defensive/offensive one. I don't think I have the patience to be supportive.

deathshadow25 said:
I've had enough of physics BF I just want to bash things
I hear you (though bashing things is related to physics XP).

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
snoogen0120 said:
Aren't the uniforms kinda based on the exorcists' ability and how appropriate it would be for each exorcist? I have no idea what my ability would be (therefore, no idea about uniform) but I would hope that it would be a good defensive/offensive one. I don't think I have the patience to be supportive.
quite true :)
allen's hood is to conceal his white hair (allen said that it was to hide timcampy)
the person who came up with linali's uniform must have got quite a clobbering from komui...><

think of what ability you'll want~
think haaaarderrr~ :D

snoogen0120 said:
I hear you (though bashing things is related to physics XP).
kinda reminds me of the grappler job from .hack//gu >< (close/fist combat?)
or senel from tales of legendia....

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
tune said:
think of what ability you'll want~
think haaaarderrr~ :D
I thought of something finally! If I could have any exorcist power, it would be controlling people/Akumas with ribbons/string (think puppeteer). I guess that would mean equipment type. Tune, hope you're proud!

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
snoogen0120 said:
I thought of something finally! If I could have any exorcist power, it would be controlling people/Akumas with ribbons/string (think puppeteer). I guess that would mean equipment type. Tune, hope you're proud!
interesting...like a spider?
(imagining the nen ability of a member of the ryodan in hunterxhunter...she's really powerful & supportivly, she was able to SEW the cells of an amputated arm back to the wound... o_o )

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Really interesting ability, controlling the akuma like puppets XD
Hm...Noah also have a special ability, so what could I choose...?

----thinking----

how about a "special eye" with which you can foresee?
Or something else....
I guess I have to think about something more....brutal :P

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
Really interesting ability, controlling the akuma like puppets XD
Yeah, I just thought it would be fun if I controlled two Akumas and caused them to hit each other with their respective attacks. "Stop hitting yourselves; stop hitting yourselves" <- reference to The Simpsons

Schwindelmagier said:
Hm...Noah also have a special ability, so what could I choose...?

----thinking----

how about a "special eye" with which you can foresee?
Or something else....
I guess I have to think about something more....brutal :P
The ability to foresee will be quite useful since you would know what to expect. If you don't like what you see, then you could always change it.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
like playing a chess game knowing what your opponent is going to do?
(sounds like herubraska's ability except its on the noah's side :) but herubraska's ability is not used in a combative state)

that'll be quite a frightening opponent knowing that he/she is always 2 or more steps in front of you... ><

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, then...after reading your comments about it...I, a Noah, has a new ability now XD. Hehe, I am a frightening person *_*...

kinda off-topic question now but it fits to the topic of foresee:
Remember chapter 41, after they got Crowley on their side...Bookman and Linali are still sitting on a train or sth like that and Linali "dreams" that she is sitting on the ruins of the Black Order and seeing Allen lying in the water, then she screams.
Do you think that this is also a kind of foresee? I mean, the scene with Allen in the water could be a hint at the actions which happened in China: Allen meets Tiki...

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
kinda off-topic question now but it fits to the topic of foresee:
Remember chapter 41, after they got Crowley on their side...Bookman and Linali are still sitting on a train or sth like that and Linali "dreams" that she is sitting on the ruins of the Black Order and seeing Allen lying in the water, then she screams.
Do you think that this is also a kind of foresee? I mean, the scene with Allen in the water could be a hint at the actions which happened in China: Allen meets Tiki...
I think Allen's dreams is a foreshadowing of things to come. Lenalee foresaw the result of chapter 56 so Allen's dream must foresee what will occur later on in the future. My guess?

Allen is a Noah and his black side destroyed HQ. He would harm everyone but Lenalee though. Why? Because he knows that everyone whom she loves is considered Lenalee's world so by destroying HQ and injuring/killing everyone else, he would devastate her world. In his dream, it seemed like Allen (white form?) wanted to comfort her but his reflection (Black form?) repressed him. ("You can't do that. you can't do that" scene)

Back to topic: now that you, Schwindelmagier, are a Noah, the next big question is... what part of Noah do you represent? I officially think it's harder to be a Noah because you have to come up with an ability and a symbolism.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey, snoogen0120, your theory is kinda believable but I am not really sure about the
black and white part of Allen ^_^"
Well, every prediction is a good prediction XD.

You're right...a symbolism. *thinks, thinks harder*
Aaah, I have it..."regret". Since I kinda regret something that happens in my past, if you can call it "regret", after all it was not my fault. The happenings back then really frustrated me. And so the foreseeing-thing with the eye could also fit a little. Foresee something, you know what will happen in the "future" and will maybe do the right thing to avoid occuring problems. ^_^

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
snoogen0120 said:
I think Allen's dreams is a foreshadowing of things to come. Lenalee foresaw the result of chapter 56 so Allen's dream must foresee what will occur later on in the future. My guess?

Allen is a Noah and his black side destroyed HQ. He would harm everyone but Lenalee though. Why? Because he knows that everyone whom she loves is considered Lenalee's world so by destroying HQ and injuring/killing everyone else, he would devastate her world. In his dream, it seemed like Allen (white form?) wanted to comfort her but his reflection (Black form?) repressed him. ("You can't do that. you can't do that" scene)

Back to topic: now that you, Schwindelmagier, are a Noah, the next big question is... what part of Noah do you represent? I officially think it's harder to be a Noah because you have to come up with an ability and a symbolism.
I'm only up to chapter 96 or 97 not quite sure I tried to download 96 and 97 but none of the downloads turn out good (do I need a torrent or something?)

I wanna be an Exorcist with a black and white side too

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
deathshadow25 said:
I'm only up to chapter 96 or 97 not quite sure I tried to download 96 and 97 but none of the downloads turn out good (do I need a torrent or something?)

I wanna be an Exorcist with a black and white side too
dgmchapter96 link-> http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/298212/D.Grayman96BelieveMangaScans.rar
dgmchapter97 link-> http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/298218/d.grayman097.rar
*i wanted a raw of chapter 96...but the link is broken too ;_;, i'm practicing japanese with dgm see?*

hellow crowley-- (split personality?)

Schwindelmagier said:
Aaah, I have it..."regret".
thats a really sad symbolism...but fascinating (how was noah able to regret....?)

allen's and linali's dreams don't seem to be total opposites even though the moon and water have totally different colours, therefore, i'm on the side of
allen being "part" noah
for some reason, my mind is floating towards allen's future being a "destroyer of time"....*trying to think of theories...><*
(won't it be great if the series also depicts what herubraska told of the future of the other exorcists? :) )

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
tune said:
for some reason, my mind is floating towards allen's future being a "destroyer of time"....*trying to think of theories...><*
(won't it be great if the series also depicts what herubraska told of the future of the other exorcists? :) )
I wish Hoshino would tell us other Helvraska's predictions as well. All we know is so far they have been correct. I wonder what Lavi, Cross, Kanda, and Lenalee's predictions were...

Schwindelmagier said:
You're right...a symbolism. *thinks, thinks harder*
Aaah, I have it..."regret". Since I kinda regret something that happens in my past, if you can call it "regret", after all it was not my fault. The happenings back then really frustrated me. And so the foreseeing-thing with the eye could also fit a little. Foresee something, you know what will happen in the "future" and will maybe do the right thing to avoid occuring problems. ^_^
That's a good symbolism. Sad, but it does make sense with your ability. :)

Croxx

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
that foreseen ability is quite common and usually used when the mangaka want to make a difficult opponent (Like the Ban-chan in GB past partner? He has that ability to see 2 seconds after)

But I think Noah would, somehow, be able to manage it. (even if you know the attack,if its effect too big and you can't escape from it,it's the same).

I would rather choose a simple but effective ability, maybe light wave?
It can detect and destroy the Akumas as soon as it has been 'seen' by my light.

So i will choose a bell as my equipment

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
isn't charity bell already an innocence?
anyways, that'll make you an equipment type conformer....(no more parasitic type takers? :) )
*imagining the "photon ray" element attack in chrono cross....*

i had a brainwave today-> i'll be a bookman who draws history, and travel from place to place storytelling the history into tales and myths (which are true)
(i'll have to think more about this... >< )

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yup, charity bell was the attack of Deesha, well, he is dead now ^__^

A wandering bookman, sounds interesting..sounds exciting XD
Tune, you're totally raptured by being a bookman, ne? ^____________^

Thanks everyone for the good receiving of my symbolism "regret". You're right, tune-san. How can a Noah regret? But doesn't this "regret" make it interesting? XD Well, it seems that some Noah (referring to Skin) had a not-so-good past (I just assume this for Skin, it looked painful >.<). And so the "regret" in the past could be an incentive for hating and killing erxorcists XD. Just some random thoughts ^_^v.

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
tune said:
dgmchapter96 link-> http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/298212/D.Grayman96BelieveMangaScans.rar
dgmchapter97 link-> http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/298218/d.grayman097.rar
*i wanted a raw of chapter 96...but the link is broken too ;_;, i'm practicing japanese with dgm see?*

hellow crowley-- (split personality?)

thats a really sad symbolism...but fascinating (how was noah able to regret....?)

allen's and linali's dreams don't seem to be total opposites even though the moon and water have totally different colours, therefore, i'm on the side of
allen being "part" noah
thanks for the links but when the file was finished it didn't have a preview ( I guess I'm destined to never know what happens after Kanda beats Skin

Also Crowely is AWESOME I wonder if they will have a werewolf innocence next if so I want a Innocence like that

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Schwindelmagier said:
A wandering bookman, sounds interesting..sounds exciting XD
Tune, you're totally raptured by being a bookman, ne? ^____________^

Thanks everyone for the good receiving of my symbolism "regret". You're right, tune-san. How can a Noah regret? But doesn't this "regret" make it interesting? XD Well, it seems that some Noah (referring to Skin) had a not-so-good past (I just assume this for Skin, it looked painful >.<). And so the "regret" in the past could be an incentive for hating and killing erxorcists XD. Just some random thoughts ^_^v.
i guess i won't be surprised if "regret" appears in the manga then :D
(i believe that there was some "goodness" in the original noah,
or "regret"& saddness that slowly led to "hate", etc
*since "pleasure", "dream" and "bond" arent necessarily negetive :) )

i'd like to make fairy tales around and about the dangers of the earl and akuma, the mission of those fighting against the end of the world....
(inspired by the chapter on the ghost of martel)

deathshadow25 said:
thanks for the links but when the file was finished it didn't have a preview ( I guess I'm destined to never know what happens after Kanda beats Skin

Also Crowely is AWESOME I wonder if they will have a werewolf innocence next if so I want a Innocence like that
ah...sry... there seems to be alot of folders to go through but just keep opening the chapters (2-3 times) after extracting with winrar pls :)
EDIT: 96&97 raw works ok, it was 86 that had some problems....

a werewolf? cool....then every full-moon-- ><