What would you like to be: Exorcist, Noah, bookman or anything else?

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Wai~ :)
bookman 1 up :)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Now we have...3 Noah, 3 Exorcists and 3 Bookman XD....wow, so mayn people, that would make a really good story about the doom of the world *_*
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
oh cool I like that Idea it could be a branch story off of D. grayman and it can star your favorite MH characters
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
A branch story of DGM?..hm...the idea is not bad, or a RPG-game with "ourselves" XD beneath the normal DGM-characters like Allen, Rabi, Tiki, Earl, Rhode, Linali etc.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Umm..... is it still too late to join? I wanna rp too =3
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
its never too late :) come join in the war fun~!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hmm...no, it's not too late of course, please join if you like. You just have to tell us what do you want to be: Exorcist, Bookman, Noah or maybe even something else ^_^
Okay, amybe we should start a RPG-thread soon (or sth like that XD)

Hey, kiri no haku, you changed your name, can it be? ^_^
Or am I mistaken?
 

moondust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Israel
I think I'd want to be a Bookman (Bookwoman? XD), being a history geek and a bookworm. ^_^
Also, I think it'd be awesome to know the "hidden" history of everything, all those things under the surface. I'm such a nerd. XD

(PS - What a cute Allen! :allen)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
moondust said:
(PS - What a cute Allen! :allen)
Whoa! When did they make the Allen? I think I might have fun with it today.

Back on topic, if we are going to roleplay, maybe we should design our "character".

For kicks, :allen
 

Meccamputechture

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
281
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Schwindelmagier said:
Hmm...no, it's not too late of course, please join if you like. You just have to tell us what do you want to be: Exorcist, Bookman, Noah or maybe even something else ^_^
Okay, amybe we should start a RPG-thread soon (or sth like that XD)

Hey, kiri no haku, you changed your name, can it be? ^_^
Or am I mistaken?
Haha, yea I was Kiri no Haku...I didn't expect anyone to notice. ^^;;

snoogen0120 said:
Whoa! When did they make the Allen? I think I might have fun with it today.

Back on topic, if we are going to roleplay, maybe we should design our "character".

For kicks, :allen
Lol, it's true...but then, once the character is made how will he/she be integrated into the story and what kind of story would it be? I think that problem would need to be solved before anything.

P.S. That animated gif is nice. ^^
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Woo~!!! 8D

Well, Noah strike me as high-maitence, and thats a pet peeve of mine (I have the random ability to attract high-maitenence stakler-ish people towards me =+= I'm sick of them) so their out. (but still cool X3) If I had the awesome photographic memory of a book(wo)man, I'd constantly be kicking myslef, 'cause I tend to be unable to let things go. So I'll be an exorcist =3 (><;;;;;;) With a parasitic innocence in my throat, so my voice is my anti-akuma weapon. Not quite sure of all the details at the moment, 'cha. I like to sing =3

I.Amaterasu said:
Lol, it's true...but then, once the character is made how will he/she be integrated into the story and what kind of story would it be? I think that problem would need to be solved before anything.
Hmm......should prolly get started on that... ><;;;;
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
I.Amaterasu said:
Haha, yea I was Kiri no Haku...I didn't expect anyone to notice. ^^;;

Lol, it's true...but then, once the character is made how will he/she be integrated into the story and what kind of story would it be? I think that problem would need to be solved before anything.

P.S. That animated gif is nice. ^^
Thats easy have it as a back story to DGM where X amount of heroes are existing but in a different place maybe america or in South America or Africa and we are fighting something thats powerful thats ruling those areas I can't think of something stronger than a noah (maybe someone can use a biblical reference)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
deathshadow25 said:
Thats easy have it as a back story to DGM where X amount of heroes are existing but in a different place maybe america or in South America or Africa and we are fighting something thats powerful thats ruling those areas I can't think of something stronger than a noah (maybe someone can use a biblical reference)
Aahhhhhhhh! I was going to post the same exact idea! You beat me to it, bf :darn.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
deathshadow25 said:
Thats easy have it as a back story to DGM where X amount of heroes are existing but in a different place maybe america or in South America or Africa and we are fighting something thats powerful thats ruling those areas I can't think of something stronger than a noah (maybe someone can use a biblical reference)
Woo~ sounds like fun 8D. And why not just keep the noah then? ^^;;;;;
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Okay, so..WHEN we create a roleplay, it will be a back story of DGM somewhere in America, Africa...Arctic XD
It can have connections to DGM like to the Black Order but it shouldn't interfere too much with the original story, I guess. Otherwise it would get to complicated. Maybe we can start a new thread then with a link to this one so that everyone can look up why we had chosen to create a RPG and so on. ^_^
But how to start ^_^"

Btw, the gif is so kawaii
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
Okay, so..WHEN we create a roleplay, it will be a back story of DGM somewhere in America, Africa...Arctic XD
It can have connections to DGM like to the Black Order but it shouldn't interfere too much with the original story, I guess. Otherwise it would get to complicated. Maybe we can start a new thread then with a link to this one so that everyone can look up why we had chosen to create a RPG and so on. ^_^
But how to start ^_^"

Btw, the gif is so kawaii
btw does anybdody know how ong DGM will go on gor is it long running like Naruto or is it short like some other short manga

Also

we can start by having a Roleplaying thread

The Exorcists will be apart of the Black Order - (insert country) branch

currently the bookman are on our side but a new enemy has arised it could be a decendent of Kain (sorry not too sure about the biblical referance it can change of course if something better comes along)

In the bookmans true history they have the story about the decendant of Adam and Eve and what really happened and they turn on the Exorcists the Decendant of Kain is very powerful more powerful than anything we've ever seen.

(can't think of anything else someone please continue)
 

moondust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Israel
If we'll have a RP, why can't we just have Noahs as antagonists? We still have seven of them unknown.

But as for original antagonists, a descendant of Cain is a nice idea. I also thought of another biblical reference - Genesis 6, 1-4:

1. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4. There were giants [nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(I don't have the Bible in English. I took this paragraph from some random website)
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
moondust said:
If we'll have a RP, why can't we just have Noahs as antagonists? We still have seven of them unknown.

But as for original antagonists, a descendant of Cain is a nice idea. I also thought of another biblical reference - Genesis 6, 1-4:

1. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4. There were giants [nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(I don't have the Bible in English. I took this paragraph from some random website)
I like the idea of giants and nephilim's kiss could be another danger I like the idea though it's really intrigueing my brain is burning with ideas

I really don't want to use the noahs because well It could be real bad if our story intercects with the real story at all it'll just make or story just another fan fic and nothing that can probably come true.

thanks moondust
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wha O.o
no Noahs, I AM a Noah, why no Noahs, there are still some left...why no Noahs ;_;
 
Top