What would you like to be: Exorcist, Noah, bookman or anything else?

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i can't see why there can't be any noahs :)

the noahs can have discovered their "dark" side, but not yet "recruited" by the earl :)
*the earl is a very busy...man...something?*

i'm sry i can't contribute to any knowledge about the bible...coz i've never read it and from what it seems *looooooooong pages w tiny tiny words & numbers*, i don't want to ><

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think we can definatly have noahs. There are 7 still in the shadows, who says their all just lounging around wherever they are living anyway? (..........no really, where do they live XD?) They could have been told to bother us or something @_@

[br]Posted on: January 27, 2007, 08:55:59 AM_________________________________________________
Schwindelmagier said:
Okay, so..WHEN we create a roleplay, it will be a back story of DGM somewhere in America, Africa...Arctic XD
*gigglesnort* Artic? 'cha~ can you say Penguin akumas?~~~ 8D

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
OK then we have the noahs since everyone likes the noahs

here is a scenario

We got a lead from a church in a town in South America or Mexico 3 exorcists are sent to investigate. We arive in (insert town name) there we talk to the priest in the church and asks us if we are exorcists we look at each other and nod. he takes us into a small wooden house and inside is a man/woman. The Priest tells us he's been experiencing extreme (insert symtom related to Noah) one of the exorcists go to the man/woman and puts his/her hand on the forehead. the man/woman grabs the hand and of the exorcist and squeezes it the man/woman gets up and throws the exorcist into the priest and says somwthing really Noah-like

now I have nothing did anybody like it.

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey, that's a really got scenario to begin with. *jumps up and down* I want to be the Noah in the church. Me is the Noah with the symbolism for regret...church->sins->regret ^_^
Okay,.... so we have the basic story but how to "start" a RPG with so many people joined. I guess just the persons who are affected (in this case, three exorcists and me :P)
can write this part, one after another, later others can join. And how to write it: just in direct speech like a theater-drama or more like a real story with everything included (direct, indirect speech, text, description). I guess the last one, he? ^_^

I am also writing a Fai-Fanstory with two others from the net but it isn't this complicated XD.

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
wee~ Sounds like fun =3

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
Hey, that's a really got scenario to begin with. *jumps up and down* I want to be the Noah in the church. Me is the Noah with the symbolism for regret...church->sins->regret ^_^
Okay,.... so we have the basic story but how to "start" a RPG with so many people joined. I guess just the persons who are affected (in this case, three exorcists and me :P)
can write this part, one after another, later others can join. And how to write it: just in direct speech like a theater-drama or more like a real story with everything included (direct, indirect speech, text, description). I guess the last one, he? ^_^

I am also writing a Fai-Fanstory with two others from the net but it isn't this complicated XD.

I guess my scenario was well recieved.

Okay I was thinking a new thread that has updated chapters every week or at least updated every 3-4 days written by somebody
of course the person would use the information from here and also they would recieve suggestions through email or PM

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ah okay, wakatta..I understood..hm...a good idea so far...okay, got this, take this ^_^
(just ignore the last part of my PM now ^_^, should have read this first instead of reading the PM ^_^)

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
deathshadow25 said:
I guess my scenario was well recieved.

Okay I was thinking a new thread that has updated chapters every week or at least updated every 3-4 days written by somebody
of course the person would use the information from here and also they would recieve suggestions through email or PM
huh? I really don't get that......but I'm willing to try, but I probably shouldn't be one of the first people to write ><

and if this is starting soon, then maybe everyone should post profiles or something so all the info is in one place?

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
yeah sound fun!
*makes notes for possible anti-akuma weapons*
someone should think of a stat system liek

Exorcist:
strengh
wisdom
dexterity
agility
synchro-rate
stamina

Noah:

strengh
wisdom
stamina
dexterity
agility
awakening (how far their power has developt)

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree Raijatsu~ Thats a good idea~ =3 *starts to figure out stuffs for my person*

JoJoJO

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think I would be a Noah because I have a dark and twisted mind, and playing a good guy saving the world his kinda boring sometimes.

I think it's about time we put in a poll to decide this debate, and see who wins.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
If we are going to have an rpg thread, we should have a name or title for it. I don't think it would be cool if we have a thread called "The D.Gray-man RPG Thread." :rofl

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
How about D. Gray MAn an MH Original Story/RPG

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okay, so I will start a new thread with a good and outlandish title and post the chapter we have so far in it (one chapter, maybe two), then, as deathshadow suggested, someone can post a new chapter every week, using the information we got so far from this thread, the Noah, Exorcists, bookman and their abilities. But maybe one should say if he want to post a new chapter otherwise it wouold get too troublesome if we have for example 2 or 3 different chapters. Then, the persons whose chapter is not printed would get angry maybe.

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
For clarfication purposes can I post a bit more about my character? Becasue all I've really said is what power her innocence has..........is that really enough for someone else to write her on? (Still hazy on the details of how this style of rping works, so is it that one person posts a chapter and writes all the characters in that chapter, or just theirs?)

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Of course you can write more about xour character, maybe I can add some things to the table then. Hm..the chapter -thingy is kinda difficult but I guess you can simply write one with every character included you like to write about. So you can just take your own or add some of the other "participants" like me or f.e. tune to your chapter.
Hm, maybe it's kinda difficult for someone to write about another without knowing her/his look, so maybe we should put the description of the look into the background, it is not that important (casue you don't know it). Otherwise someone wants to share her/his look in this thread.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I would like to be a bookman in that game, of course called koenosaki :D I have a weapon innocence, a simple wooden stick unbreakable though. Later on, If my fantasy works I will describe more of the powers.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
bookman :) for self-defense, i'd use a ring-pendulum~

i'll leave the story telling to you creative ppl :D

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've got a pic of her, 'cause I bring my sketchbook to school. I've got nothing better to do in some of classes then draw. So here goes~ *writes anything and everything that comes to me*

Name: Tabitha Brown (perfers Tabby, or whatever name she feels like this week)
Hometown: New England
Personality: Pretty happy-go-lucky. She's only recently become an exoricst, so she hasn't really been exposed to much of the hardships the others have. Seh likes trying new things and going on adventures. She's still pretty immature. Don't take her as a prep though, she likes to stand-out and be crazy. She likes practical jokes. Also, feel free to throw her through an emotional wringer, she could use a bit of a reality check.
Backstory: From a city in New England (Not sure were, prolly Boston though) Her older brother got involved with the Balck Order a few years back, and is currently employed as a finder there. She's been bored woth her life since she was 12 and had been begging her brother to see if he could get her a job at the Black Order too. (Her parents are snoresville, and sorta uptight) He told her she was waaaaaaay to young (and she still is >>), but a couple months after her 14th birthday she went to the Black Order by herself and got tested for compatability. She was found compatable with her innocence. Star Crossed Melody. Her brother isn't happy she's joined my Black Order, 'caise he's a bit protective.
Innocence: Parasitic, Vocal Cords, named Star Crossed Melody. Synch Rate: 59% When not in use, appears as a small cross embeded in her heck. She usually wears a choker to cover it up. When activated, it appears as white cross levitating an inch or so out from her, with the topmost point aligning with the top most point of the cross embeded in her neck. Addtionally a ribbonish thing encircles her neck ((also floating-sorta, in the end, it sorta looks like a floating oversized necklace or something XD I haven't, but I will draw it....soon ><)) Her innocence allows her to throw her voice long distances, or allow only one person to hear it. She can has a limited ability to pursuade akuma to bend to her will, but as her synch rate is a bit on the low side, its pretty limited to disrupting an attack pattern and causing it to abandon a victim in favor of her, but even this would drain a considerable amount of energy, so she doesn't use it much. As her synch rate goes up, this attacks power would increase, evenually allowing her to cause akuma to inciate its selfdestruction sequence and in its ultimate form, convert akuma. But thats waaaaaaay in the future, but I can dream neh? Her last attack is a sort of sonic boom she can cause her voice to produce.
Other Stuffz Hates her 'boring' name, and constantly makes up nicknames for herself and others. Favorite drink is Iced Tea. Luffs kittens~
Appearance: http://i15.tinypic.com/49j3ejm.png (please excuse the sketch-yness

So um.....thats it.......>//////< I hope you don't think I've gone to overboard, but I just starting typing.......and just kept typing.......I've tried to balence her out, but if anything seems screwy, please tell me.

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like it Tabykins alot

I sent this to Scwhindelmagier this week so I'm gonna post this is what I wrote but I can change anything that nyone disagrees with

The Black Order has opened a new chapter in North America due to over exertion in Europe and Asia. The Black Order has also been getting news of Akuma from the finders deployed there. They sent 70 finders and 2 exorcists only 1 exorcist returned. The exorcist that returned was Lione he came back alone but he and the other exorcist had successfully destroyed over 1000 Akuma. The Black Order took action immediatly sending 20 exorcists, 100 finders and 5 researchers to North America with Lione as the head of the North American Chapter. The Order pulled some strings and had a mansion built for lodging of the exorcists in Jamestown a settlement in the Colonies.

Location- North America (newly established Black Order)

Lione- Exorcists today we will begin our pre-emptive strike against the Akuma and the Noah!

thats all I have for now also I need to change that mansion part because they need a place that is hidden. and can't be reached by normal means. also I need time to come up with more characters and backstory I hope you liked it smile-big[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 04:22:13 PM_________________________________________________does anybody know the time period of which D. Grayman Takes place. Cause I wanna do a better background story all I need is the time period or a year something