What would you like to be: Exorcist, Noah, bookman or anything else? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What would you like to be: Exorcist, Noah, bookman or anything else?

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A werewolf sounds indeed really cool XD

@deathshadow25: Maybe, since it seems you have a problem with the reading of the chapters, you can read them online -> here is the link:
http://mangarun.com/d.gray-man/

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
a werewolf innocence would be parasitic also, but It would work more often than when there is a full moon or else thw werewolf innocence will be a little debilitating cause I don't think crowely has a weakness to sunlight or garlic

@Schwindelmagier thanks for the link I really appreciate it I usually use mangavolume.com but it only has up to chapter 95 so thanks alot. EDIT: mangarun doesn't have 96 or 100.... :scry

@tune ok will do!

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
so did the downloads work? if so, i can upload chapter 100 (you need winrar :) )

a parasitic type...and becoming a werewolf<- i'm interested to know your weapons :D
(crowley receives a boost in speed and strength, and superior personality when he drinks akuma blood...)

this is a off-topic, but interesting :) :
on youtube, kumonaruto uploaded Jump Ultimate Stars Wifi Match 2, linali and allen made debut *i have no idea if they are winning or losing...video games are quite confusing as it is :P *

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
tune said:
so did the downloads work? if so, i can upload chapter 100 (you need winrar :) )

a parasitic type...and becoming a werewolf<- i'm interested to know your weapons :D
(crowley receives a boost in speed and strength, and superior personality when he drinks akuma blood...)

this is a off-topic, but interesting :) :
on youtube, kumonaruto uploaded Jump Ultimate Stars Wifi Match 2, linali and allen made debut *i have no idea if they are winning or losing...video games are quite confusing as it is :P *
@tune unfortunately the downloads didn't work but thats ok becaus the link Schwindelmagier gave me worked and Ithe rest from mh and those worked. Also is there like something special besides the winrar that I have to have with some of those links because sometimes I come across files that don't work. thanks for offering tune you rock and your very nice

The werewolf parasitic type would have heightened strength, agility, hearing, smell, and it would be activated by...... I'm not too sure maybe someone can help me out with that one. His weapons would definetly be his claws and his jaw.

My abilities wou

Meccamputechture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wish there was a poll cos all I see (on the first page) is Bookman and Exorcist, Lol. I would be a Noah hands down...I'll get to have two personalities that way and get to live like a king (at the Earl's place). Also, I wouldn't mind working with the Earl...xP How bad is that?

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey, kiri no haku-san ^_^
what a great ava...Tiki <3 <3 <3 <3
There are not just bookmen and exorcists on the first page, me wants to be a Noah too (first post).
But you're right, I should have put a poll to this thread ^_^"

So, you would like to live like a king as Noah? Sounds like you wouldn't work under the Earl's orders like the other Noah ^_^.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Kiri no Haku said:
Also, I wouldn't mind working with the Earl...xP How bad is that?
and so, we have another noah....*wonders on how the life of a noah is...rhode goes to school (how many ayes for akuma teachers? :) )*

@deathshadow25: i think probably your download stops halfway before it's finished?
hope you'll find a way around the download problem :(
(unworkable downloads are disappointing)

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kiri no Haku said:
Also, I wouldn't mind working with the Earl...xP How bad is that?
I don't know about the working conditions. The Earl doesn't seem that nice a person to work with. Tyki gets picked on a lot. Skin and Jasdebi seemed terrified when the Earl told them not to screw up their jobs again or they would suffer the consequences. Road is the only one the Earl obviously favors. Good luck with that.

So what do you represent?

Meccamputechture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Schwindelmagier said:
Hey, kiri no haku-san ^_^
what a great ava...Tiki <3 <3 <3 <3
There are not just bookmen and exorcists on the first page, me wants to be a Noah too (first post).
But you're right, I should have put a poll to this thread ^_^"

So, you would like to live like a king as Noah? Sounds like you wouldn't work under the Earl's orders like the other Noah ^_^.
Lol, thanks. I had to single you out because you were badly outnumbered. xD

And yea, I'd like that very much...I would still live as a king regardless of how much I had to work under Earl. I'll make the Akuma polish the soles of my shoes and iron my clothes all day and all night. xP And, working under the Earl...I don't mind, as long as I'm with the family. ^0^

tune said:
and so, we have another noah....*wonders on how the life of a noah is...rhode goes to school (how many ayes for akuma teachers? :) )*

@deathshadow25: i think probably your download stops halfway before it's finished?
hope you'll find a way around the download problem :(
(unworkable downloads are disappointing)
Yes, actually, I'm going to have to think about how my human life would be like...maybe something super ordinary, or perhaps something classy, oh, I don't really know...

snoogen0120 said:
I don't know about the working conditions. The Earl doesn't seem that nice a person to work with. Tyki gets picked on a lot. Skin and Jasdebi seemed terrified when the Earl told them not to screw up their jobs again or they would suffer the consequences. Road is the only one the Earl obviously favors. Good luck with that.

So what do you represent?
Is that the way you saw it? I think the Earl would turn out to be quite the guy...after all, he does need something from me. After he gets it, well, that would be my destiny wouldn't it...? :noworry

And what would I represent...what can I represent? I'll make one up: Noah's Judgement. As a Libra I have the inner ability of being able to look at anything from every angle, analyse, and pass sincere judgement (p'hapsalilexaggeratedbutugetthepicture!). :tem

Alright guys, I thought about it a little more and came to a new conclusion. Today, I was in an msn convo with a couple of forum buddies and we were just talking random/stupid talk. And I became arrogant...it's a side of me that I never get to use, or never want to use because if I'm careless it becomes too strong and very offensive. So, I decided, if I were to be a Noah, at least allow the dark side of me to come out into the open, hehe...I represent Noah's conceit.

As I represent this I have a few special abilities (well, actually, I haven't even thought of one xP). Since I represent this trait I believe that anything I can touch and put my hands on means nothing. Anything that is within my reach means nothing. Anything that isn't in my realm or doesn't transcend my realm, means nothing, it becomes dust because that is as much meaning/value as it holds (the value of dust - and dust was most probably its original form anyway xP).

As for inanimate objects...they are unaffected. I touch a car, it won't turn to dust, no matter what I feel about it. I will drive that car, through a red light, I don't care, crash it (my way of dealing with it when I know it means nothing xP) and leave it, no matter the price. I can only affect those who are animated.

Because I represent this trait, I don't touch any other Noah. Well, I simply can't lay my hand on him/her. The thought would never cross my mind and it isn't in my genes. As for the Earl, it goes without saying.

Now, if I touch somebody else (a human, or animal, akuma even), he/she/it would lose worth. The speed he loses it at, I don't know, it all depends on his self esteem relative to mine. If he belittles himself and has little to live for, his body will begin to act like the way he truly feels. It will become frail, cripple, age and turn to dust. Why? Cos he is nothing; he is breathing the air that should be mine and spoiling it (yea, spoiling the air) while he doesn't really know if he wants to be here (to be alive)...He can go, I don't care, I'm conceited. The lower you feel about yourself, the faster you disappear. xP

Elitists probably wouldn't be ill affected by my touch alone because they have mega egos...but, there will be another way to kill them. As long as I know they are below me, there is a way...always...work it out for yourselves...xP

And my favourite phrase would simply be: "You're nothing to me." :eyeroll

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
"conceit" will also probably be your downfall? (like if you were to go against miranda...)
that'll be quite the story.... :amuse
*wishes that your idea will be picked up by hoshino!*

help....we need more exorcists!!
"regret" being able to foretell the future, "conceit" being able to render animated things to dust and cast pyschological effects too...
deathshadow25, rinvak and snoogen0120 are going to have tough challenges >< !
*cough...the world is in the state of doom...cough* what can i say? i'm a bookman :)

Meccamputechture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
xD!

Well, I need weaknesses and I'm sure that conceit will have a few. Someone too proud would definitely fall because of his pride, it's his fate. It would take someone with a really powerful mind to defeat him though...that character would have to make Noah's conceit awaken some sort of realisation within himself, some sort of truth that has been locked away in his genes or history (who knows? :tem). That would probably end him and cause him to turn to dust...or would it? xP

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Kiri no haku: Hi, family member XD
Wow, a great symbolism and a great, well-thought abilty. Luckily, I am not your opponent XD.

Hm, I agree with tune-san...gambareh, exorcists, it's getting harder and harder. And tune-san...you could document the upcoming state of doom ^_________^...this will surely become one of the greatest and important notations of bookmen.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
nice idea schwindelmagier :)
(this kinda rhymes~)
if anything needs to be changed, please don't be hesitant to say :)

EDIT: Hello keyblade master

current participants of the war which decides the fate of the world!
(probably):

the noah clan:
Schwindelmagier --->the apostle representing "regret"
the visionary of contrition
I.Amaterasu --->the apostle representing "concite"
the arbitrator of an existance's worth
reverts the animated to their origin, nothingness
snoogen0120   --->[information not available]
Ayah --->[information not available]

the exorcists:
deathshadow25 --->the conformer of parasitic innocence
the perennial legionnaire
werewolf transformation (?)
unrivalled senses and drygulch
Croxx --->[information not available]
Rinvak --->the conformer of parasitic innocence

the bookman:
tune
KeyBlade Master

the audience:
ttxdragon

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Woah, how cooooooool *_*, you're great, tune *hugs*
"current participants of the war which decides the fate of the world!"
What a great title XD

Tune, that's the right way to start your "career" as bookman. ^o^
That would be a good way to start a story with us...a movie...an own world *totally far away in her imagination*
*____________________*

3 Noah, 3 Exorcists, 2 Bookman and one audience-participant (XD)...all in all it's even. That's great ^_^. Have I already said how much I love this thread <3 <3 <3.

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
thanks for the complimant :D

i really wish the audience will become a particapant sooner or later :) (go ttxdragon~)
i can't wait for the list to be longer and more detailed~

so lets all put on our thinking caps :)
(the introduction of the .hack//gu characters keeps flashing in my mind, it had quite an impact~)

EDIT: to the heading of some entrees (trying to make them sound nicer)
if there is anything that feels altered to you, just tell me to change it :) coz this went through a thesaurus...

Meccamputechture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Schwindelmagier said:
@Kiri no haku: Hi, family member XD
Wow, a great symbolism and a great, well-thought abilty. Luckily, I am not your opponent XD.

Hm, I agree with tune-san...gambareh, exorcists, it's getting harder and harder. And tune-san...you could document the upcoming state of doom ^_________^...this will surely become one of the greatest and important notations of bookmen.
Haha, thanks. I can say the same for you too. :p My ability still needs some more thinking at the moment though...I feel like a lot is missing from it. :noworry

tune said:
(this kinda rhymes~)

(probably):

the noah clan:
the seer of contrition
Kiri no Haku --->the apostle representing "concite"
the judge of a being's value

the exorcists:
deathshadow25 --->the conformer for parasitic innocence
superior senses and combative state
Rinvak --->[information not available]

the bookman:
snoogen0120
tune

the audience:
ttxdragon
Hahaha, that is really nice work. You make my ability sound better than it is! xP

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The same goes for me with my ability XD, so poetical

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I still haven't read the rest of this thread thanks to problems with my connection (in fact, if it were not for the late RAWs then I won't be online today), but you guys sure have some interesting ideas going on. It's like we are going to have a RP or making some form of fanwork (fiction, comic, etc.) with this. I haven't thought of what to represent or what powers to have, but you are free to come up with it yourselves.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
tune said:
(this kinda rhymes~)

(probably):

the noah clan:
the visionary of contrition
Kiri no Haku --->the apostle representing "concite"
the arbitrator of an existance's worth

the exorcists:
deathshadow25 --->the conformer of parasitic innocence
the perennial legionnaire
unrivalled senses and drygulch
Rinvak --->[information not available]

the bookman:
snoogen0120
tune

the audience:
ttxdragon
Ummm... I thought I was an exorcist, not a bookman. Anyway, these Noahs do sound hard but we got the Destroyer of Time on our side. :xp

KeyBlade Master

I would be a bookman.Coz i love traveling......i think thats the only reason why i would be a bookman..........