whats your opinion on my avatar and signiture? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

whats your opinion on my avatar and signiture?

Gameboy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Should i change it or make another one? And if i should make another one, tell me how i should make it, so it could be better. By the way if your wondering what i used to make it, i used Sony Vegas 7

Last edited:

kiddo7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I think your avatar is pretty decent. Combining the matrix with a naruto character...
who knows? it might just work.
Aside form that I am surprised you have not yet attracted the attention of the mods, your entire avatar (graphic, quotes, and truth) is simply way too big. It sorta sends out a message suggesting that you are immature and can't decide on a single short message you want to be remembered by.
And more importantly it makes the forums harder to read, especially if you have multiple posts on one page of a thread.

Gameboy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think your avatar is pretty decent. Combining the matrix with a naruto character...
who knows? it might just work.
Aside form that I am surprised you have not yet attracted the attention of the mods, your entire avatar (graphic, quotes, and truth) is simply way too big. It sorta sends out a message suggesting that you are immature and can't decide on a single short message you want to be remembered by.
And more importantly it makes the forums harder to read, especially if you have multiple posts on one page of a thread.
sorry, i'll take the text out, i knew it was too big.

kiddo7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
hey you could still keep all your quotes and all the text if you used spoiler tags. I just remembered that. This way, you can still say everything you want to say and you will not be making the threads too long to scroll through. you know how the saying goes; "when in rome... observe the romans first, and then decide what you want to do. :tem" (that is my version of it anyways) :tem :grin :tem

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess you have just attracted my attention. :nuts

Hey, I just moved your thread to this place because this is the right place for that kind of question. ;)